Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_vote_lcapWhat would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_voting_barWhat would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_vote_lcapWhat would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_voting_barWhat would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

What would you like to add to Bleach? and why?

Go down 
+7
Gabriel399
0Renzokuken0
freewillow15
Silent Assassin
Sephiroth
0ioBASTIoi0
Shadowtastic
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowtastic
Genin
Genin
Shadowtastic

What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? Empty
PostSubject: What would you like to add to Bleach? and why?   What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:48 pm

Fellow citizens this is the place where you can share your thoughts on what you think should be added to Bleach and give reasons why???!!!

Have Fun!!!
Back to top Go down
0ioBASTIoi0
Chuunin
Chuunin
0ioBASTIoi0

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to add to Bleach? and why?   What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:45 am

i would at to bleach more dramatic ......... like kisuke die or something cause this would make the story epic
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/0ioBASTIoi0
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to add to Bleach? and why?   What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:48 am

I would like Hollow Ichigo to have more air time because he's so awesome.
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to add to Bleach? and why?   What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:51 pm

I want hollow ichigo to not be used in all the big battles. The real ichigo never has a proper chance.
If kisuke dies I would drop on my knees and cry. He was soo cool and is very strong. Have you seen turn back pendulam. He rocked..

I would like to add a slight bit of romance to Bleach
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.editboard.com
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to add to Bleach? and why?   What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:52 pm

Silent Assassin wrote:
I want hollow ichigo to not be used in all the big battles. The real ichigo never has a proper chance.
If kisuke dies I would drop on my knees and cry. He was soo cool and is very strong. Have you seen turn back pendulam. He rocked..

I do. He is more powerful than ichigo.
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to add to Bleach? and why?   What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:53 pm

Ganon wrote:
Silent Assassin wrote:

I do. He is more powerful than ichigo.

Yes lol but I want to see Ichigo getting in with some of the action you know.Instead of continues Hollowness. Just for once he could fight himself
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to add to Bleach? and why?   What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:08 pm

yup agreed
Back to top Go down
Shadowtastic
Genin
Genin
Shadowtastic

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to add to Bleach? and why?   What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:11 pm

I agree also...

he should stop relying on his holo form and start using his own ars for a while it may even build more in tens and even make the story/battles more longer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to add to Bleach? and why?   What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:14 pm

i add add strong little chidren
Back to top Go down
Shadowtastic
Genin
Genin
Shadowtastic

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to add to Bleach? and why?   What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:34 pm

why would you like to add strong childeren to bleach remember to give readons why...

I would like to add.... a bankai to rukia beacause it will look cool on the most beautiful "zanpakto" it wouldn't hurt if she mastered a bankai.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to add to Bleach? and why?   What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:49 pm

it would be cool to see some weird kid beat ichigo. The kid could also have some like cool power like ichigo's. And it would be a little...umm... boy named, taku. that's why.

Last edited by Sasuke on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to add to Bleach? and why?   What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:16 pm

Hey Sasuke may you please more than 1 line...I have seen some pors that are 2 letters! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Shadowtastic Is setting a great example. All his posts are more than 1 line... Rolling Eyes

Yh tastic. Rukia with bankai.. I mean her Shikai is already the most beautifullest. And I must agree. Her Bankai would be cool but not just yet..
Back to top Go down
Shadowtastic
Genin
Genin
Shadowtastic

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to add to Bleach? and why?   What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:20 pm

ill accpet one spoiler from you that might answer my question...

since u read the manga can you tell me if rukia does get a bankai and could you send me a Private message (PM) with the answer please so like the post under suggests that it'll spoil it for them....

Thank you!

Last edited by Shadowtastic on Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to add to Bleach? and why?   What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:46 pm

Lol I don't wanna add, but I wanna remove the fillers so that the story can develop quicker. Evil or Very Mad

EDIT - Oh wait to the post above, please use spoiler tags if your gonna say the answer. Others and I might see it. I hate when I spoil things by accident..
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to add to Bleach? and why?   What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:42 am

0Renzokuken0 wrote:
Lol I don't wanna add, but I wanna remove the fillers so that the story can develop quicker. Evil or Very Mad

EDIT - Oh wait to the post above, please use spoiler tags if your gonna say the answer. Others and I might see it. I hate when I spoil things by accident..

If they remove the fillers. Then the episodes would stop ofr a long while because the point of the fillers are for the manga to get further away because anime have caught up

@Shadowtastic

No she doesnt...

cant find the spoiler tag Icon..some help Renzo
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to add to Bleach? and why?   What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:14 pm

more gore would be better, not that much gore in the bleach anime, i would also like 2 see more arms and leges being ripped off
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to add to Bleach? and why?   What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:51 pm

Silent Assassin wrote:
0Renzokuken0 wrote:

If they remove the fillers. Then the episodes would stop ofr a long while because the point of the fillers are for the manga to get further away because anime have caught up

@Shadowtastic

No she doesnt...

cant find the spoiler tag Icon..some help Renzo

Oh sorry for the late reply, but for spoiler tags you type:
[spoiler]Insert text here[.spoiler]
Replace "." with "/"

Also relating to the topic, yeah I guess you are right with the whole filler thing, I keep forgetting about that haha.
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to add to Bleach? and why?   What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:48 am

yeah i agree with basti somebody should die so it could become more dramatic
and i also would add some more romance between ichigo and orihime.. XD
Back to top Go down
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to add to Bleach? and why?   What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:28 pm

Silent Assassin wrote:

Lol agreed. Screw Ogichi! Urahara is awesome! Romance that isn't Orehime's whining would be nice.

What I want:
A story line that is
1.Filler-free (Or at least no crappy filler)
2.Non-Repeating! (Did anyone notice how the aizen arc is EXACTLY like the soul society arc, just with more fillers?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to add to Bleach? and why?   What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:50 pm

A third bankai if there is no such thing.
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to add to Bleach? and why?   What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:35 am

(I figured out Spoiler lol. Its under the icon Others lol)

Their is the normal state. Shikai..which is a release and Bankai

Have something after tht would be funny. But Kenpachi has the Kendo thing or whatever and their is also shunpo

I would like to add more things to Chad..like a power leg and then the whole Body looking awesome lol
Back to top Go down
UlquirroaSchiffer
Chuunin
Chuunin
UlquirroaSchiffer

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to add to Bleach? and why?   What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:27 pm

They Shoudve never make ulquirroa died
BECAUSE U lquirroa Is My Favorite
character!!!
Back to top Go down
Emilywolf96
Chuunin
Chuunin
Emilywolf96

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to add to Bleach? and why?   What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:42 pm

I'd like to add another half a hour to an episode Smile

i don't know about you but right when i get really into it or a fight begins, the episode ends.
kinda sucks Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to add to Bleach? and why?   What would you like to add to Bleach? and why? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you like to add to Bleach? and why?
Page 1 of 1