Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Inuyasha(anime) I_vote_lcapInuyasha(anime) I_voting_barInuyasha(anime) I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Inuyasha(anime) I_vote_lcapInuyasha(anime) I_voting_barInuyasha(anime) I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Inuyasha(anime) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Inuyasha(anime) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Inuyasha(anime) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Inuyasha(anime) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Inuyasha(anime) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Inuyasha(anime) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Inuyasha(anime) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Inuyasha(anime) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Inuyasha(anime) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Inuyasha(anime)

Go down 
+5
Emilywolf96
freewillow15
animefan
0ioBASTIoi0
Sephiroth
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Inuyasha(anime) Empty
PostSubject: Inuyasha(anime)   Inuyasha(anime) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:59 pm

The story begins with a flashback to Feudal Japan, when the half-demon InuYasha raids a human village to steal the Jewel of Four Souls, a magical jewel that enhances its wielder's powers and can grant a single wish. InuYasha hopes to use the gem to turn himself into a full-blooded demon, but is soon stopped when Kikyo, the young miko of the village, shoots him with a sacred arrow, sealing him onto the sacred tree Goshinboku in the nearby forest. Mortally wounded, Kikyo tells her younger sister, Kaede, to burn the jewel with her body to prevent it from falling into the hands of evil.

The story then shifts to modern Tokyo, where a junior high school girl named Kagome Higurashi lives on the grounds of her family's hereditary Shinto shrine. When she goes into the wellhouse to retrieve her cat, Buyo, a centipede demon bursts out of the enshrined Bone Eater's Well and pulls her through it.

Kagome emerges into a strange wilderness, initially unaware that she has travelled back through time to the Sengoku period of Japan, fifty years after Kikyo's death. Other than the Bone Eater's Well itself, the only familiar landmark is Goshinboku. She finds InuYasha still sealed onto the tree in an enchanted sleep, and a group of hostile peasants who drag her back to their village.

Their old priestess, Kaede, recognizes Kagome as the reincarnation of her sister Kikyo; when the centipede demon returns, Kaede realizes that the Jewel of Four Souls has also been reborn in Kagome's body. Kagome frees InuYasha so he can kill the centipede demon, but after defeating it, InuYasha again tries to take the Jewel for himself. Kaede thwarts him by placing a magical rosary around his neck, allowing Kagome to subdue him with a simple command.

The Jewel of Four Souls attracts more demons, and the jewel is shattered into numerous shards that disperse across Japan. Even the individual shards are capable of granting great power, and are eagerly sought by humans and demons alike. Kagome and InuYasha set out to collect the shards and restore the Jewel of Four Souls. Along the way, they befriend Shippo, a small fox demon; Miroku, a cursed monk; and Sango, a demon-slayer with a tragic past.

The group encounters many friends and foes during the adventure, including InuYasha's older half-brother Sesshomaru; Kikyo, partially resurrected with a fragment of Kagome's soul; Naraku, a powerful collective demon who manipulated the initial conflict between Kikyo and InuYasha; and a wolf demon named Koga, who is InuYasha's dedicated rival in both love and war.

Eventually, Naraku collects all of the shards and reassembles the Jewel of Four Souls. Although InuYasha defeats him, Naraku uses his power as the Jewel's owner to wish for Kagome's soul to be trapped inside it with his own, which would allow Naraku to survive within it in eternal conflict with her. Naraku's wish can only be fulfilled by tricking Kagome to also make a selfish wish to save herself, but she has enough confidence in InuYasha, and instead wishes for the Jewel to disappear forever.

Kagome is thrown back into her own time, and InuYasha is no longer able to see her. However, after Kagome's graduation from high school three years later, a portal opens and allows her to return to InuYasha's time. They acknowledge their love for one another and she chooses to remain in the past with him.
Back to top Go down
0ioBASTIoi0
Chuunin
Chuunin
0ioBASTIoi0

Inuyasha(anime) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha(anime)   Inuyasha(anime) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:15 am

Inuyasha is really cool^^ i like sesoma he is the coolest badass on earth^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/0ioBASTIoi0
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Inuyasha(anime) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha(anime)   Inuyasha(anime) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:33 am

0ioBASTIoi0 wrote:
Inuyasha is really cool^^ i like sesoma he is the coolest badass on earth^^

yeah... did you know their will be a new season coming this fall?
Back to top Go down
0ioBASTIoi0
Chuunin
Chuunin
0ioBASTIoi0

Inuyasha(anime) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha(anime)   Inuyasha(anime) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:37 am

i have no idea 0.0 ....... hope it will be as good as the old onces^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/0ioBASTIoi0
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Inuyasha(anime) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha(anime)   Inuyasha(anime) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:11 pm

0ioBASTIoi0 wrote:
i have no idea 0.0 ....... hope it will be as good as the old onces^^

titled Inuyasha Kanketsu-hen.

According to Weekly Shounen Sunday vol.34, a new season of Inu Yasha was announced to be aired from this autumn. It's the final chapter of the series titled "InuYasha Kanketsu-hen" and the original staff and cast will animate the manga volumes 36 - 56.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Inuyasha(anime) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha(anime)   Inuyasha(anime) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:16 pm

my fav character is Inuyasha. i do not watch the show much so yeah =P
Back to top Go down
animefan
Chuunin
Chuunin
animefan

Inuyasha(anime) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha(anime)   Inuyasha(anime) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:59 am

my favourite characters are inuyasha and kagome
Inuyasha(anime) Inuyas10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/soulreaperrukia10
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

Inuyasha(anime) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha(anime)   Inuyasha(anime) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:16 pm

I Liked Inuyasha, But My Friend Called Me A Girl For Watching It :'( But I Still Like It! It's Great ^_^ Inuyashas So Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emilywolf96
Chuunin
Chuunin
Emilywolf96

Inuyasha(anime) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha(anime)   Inuyasha(anime) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:41 pm

I always thought Inuyasha was stupid until i actually watched it Inuyasha(anime) Icon_smile
I used to stay up until 1 in the morning to watch it on adult swim.
good times......
my fav character is the little fox demon( i can't remember his name Inuyasha(anime) Icon_redface )
it was a long time ago........
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

Inuyasha(anime) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha(anime)   Inuyasha(anime) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:21 am

omg i hated inuyasha ... I found it so boring -_-'
Back to top Go down
Emilywolf96
Chuunin
Chuunin
Emilywolf96

Inuyasha(anime) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha(anime)   Inuyasha(anime) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:25 am

alot of the episodes were boring but there was always a few that were good.
Back to top Go down
UltimateKurosakiX
Chuunin
Chuunin
UltimateKurosakiX

Inuyasha(anime) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha(anime)   Inuyasha(anime) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:48 pm

It's Dragonball Z for girls!

/vgcats
Back to top Go down
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

Inuyasha(anime) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha(anime)   Inuyasha(anime) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:05 pm

It's Okay, gets REAL repetitive eventually.

Also Sorry Emily, I thought you made a triple post because you and Ultimate Kourisaki's avatars are similar, Mistake of the eye. Come to think of it,it was a spam post anyways.
Back to top Go down
Whispering Heartbeat
Academy Student
Whispering Heartbeat

Inuyasha(anime) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha(anime)   Inuyasha(anime) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:21 am

I LOVE Inuyasha!! It's my favorite anime so far. Inuyasha(anime) Herz Inuyasha(anime) Herz Inuyasha(anime) Herz

I remember staying up till 2:00-3:00AM just to see Inuyasha every day. When school started, I'd set my alarm then get up and get ready for school in time to watch it. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ThatGirlRenee
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Inuyasha(anime) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha(anime)   Inuyasha(anime) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:27 pm

xXelectricityXx wrote:
omg i hated inuyasha ... I found it so boring -_-'
Not me I liked it. I actually like it just as much as Bleach and Naruto.

Emilywolf96 wrote:
alot of the episodes were boring but there was always a few that were good.
I found just about all the episodes good, exept for the fillers.

UltimateKurosakiX wrote:
It's Dragonball Z for girls!

/vgcats

It's not just for girls dude lol. Guys watch it as well.

Also, I was right about there being a new season of Inuyasha. It is called Inuyasha: Final Act and ther first 13 episodes are subbed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inuyasha(anime) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha(anime)   Inuyasha(anime) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inuyasha(anime)
Page 1 of 1