Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
 
xXelectricityXx
 
0Renzokuken0
 
Sephiroth
 
товарищ
 
Gohan
 
freewillow15
 
Gabriel399
 
Emilywolf96
 
UltimateKurosakiX
 
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0


Share | 
 

 General Discussion

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 108
Location : The cold retreat of the sky.

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:10 am

I wonder if that Gohan guy could post a video, he's got like 4000 subscribers. We also need an advertisement image for image hosts. I could do image advertising!

_________________

Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 415
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:46 pm

товарищ wrote:
I wonder if that Gohan guy could post a video, he's got like 4000 subscribers. We also need an advertisement image for image hosts. I could do image advertising!
Yeah I heard he might help out advertising cause of his subsribers, or he might end up making the video. Anyway his vids seem pretty good and I must say he has a nice collection of DBZ Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 108
Location : The cold retreat of the sky.

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:19 pm

The thing is, I don't like DB, Naruto, or Bleach really. XD Infact I acctually slightly dislike them.

_________________

Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solo
Genin
Genin


Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:25 pm

товарищ wrote:
The thing is, I don't like DB, Naruto, or Bleach really. XD Infact I acctually slightly dislike them.
Is this a joke?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 108
Location : The cold retreat of the sky.

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:45 pm

Nope. Not at all.
DB:repetitive beyond repetitive. Every fight is a fifteen episode lvl up fest. One strong attack, counter with stronger attack, change strategy, stronger attack. OVER AND OVER

Naruto: This would be good if it weren't for Naruto himself. the only one of the characters in all of anime that annoys the piss outta me. The 'humor' doesn't know where the line is. It oversteps things that aren't funny and replays the same joke.

Bleach: Plot repeats. Good up until the end of soul society. Then the soul society arc repeated with arancars. I thought the plot was great when Aizen's betrayal was uncovered. then where I expected plot twists it got so repetitive it wasn't funny.

_________________

Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 385
Join date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:12 pm

DBZ is good tho best anime created.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:35 am

neah, i think Naruto or Bleach is the best anime ever, maybe dragon ball z too, but i think Naruto Shippuden Pwn's all, Dragon ball Z next, and last Bleach.
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 415
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:05 am

товарищ wrote:
Nope. Not at all.
DB:repetitive beyond repetitive. Every fight is a fifteen episode lvl up fest. One strong attack, counter with stronger attack, change strategy, stronger attack. OVER AND OVER

Naruto: This would be good if it weren't for Naruto himself. the only one of the characters in all of anime that annoys the piss outta me. The 'humor' doesn't know where the line is. It oversteps things that aren't funny and replays the same joke.

Bleach: Plot repeats. Good up until the end of soul society. Then the soul society arc repeated with arancars. I thought the plot was great when Aizen's betrayal was uncovered. then where I expected plot twists it got so repetitive it wasn't funny.
Ah good to see some honest people out there. I don't hate Naruto, in fact I like it but it's not one of my favorite anime's. It's the same with Bleach and Dragonball Z. The reason for this is because of how there are a lot of other animes out there that seem to make ME go WOW (Like Code Geass or Tengen Topp Gurren Lagann). But then again, it really comes down to personal preference, I know for a fact that there are people who dislike my favorite anime's and enjoy some that I don't like. But hey guess we all have our own tastes. tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 108
Location : The cold retreat of the sky.

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:13 am

Very well said ren. Those anime have their good points, they got me back into anime. But when I discovered things like Cowboy Bebop, Last Exile, Gunsmith Cats, TTGL, FLCL and many more that are just so better they made me criticize those!

_________________

Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:17 pm

Well, This Site Needs so more activity, and i'm the guy whos gonna do it better
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 773
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 114
Location : I live in a House...DUH

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:52 am

^

Really, well I see the activity has slightly risen..

Sasuke if you can raise the sites activty even more. Like have it doing 50+ posts a day and have atleast 2 members joining daily, then your moderator place is guaranteed, not jus moderator, Senior or Super

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animeworld.editboard.com
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:03 pm

Silent Assassin wrote:
^

Really, well I see the activity has slightly risen..

Sasuke if you can raise the sites activty even more. Like have it doing 50+ posts a day and have atleast 2 members joining daily, then your moderator place is guaranteed, not jus moderator, Senior or Super

awesome but... 2 MEMBERS DAILY! THATS HARD!
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 773
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 114
Location : I live in a House...DUH

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:12 am

Not really. The admin at Animeforum used to get over 30 members daily.. 2 isnt hard. I would do it but im far to busy nowadays

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animeworld.editboard.com
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:21 am

Silent Assassin wrote:
Not really. The admin at Animeforum used to get over 30 members daily.. 2 isnt hard. I would do it but im far to busy nowadays

yeah, but this site isn't as nearly as old as animeforum
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 773
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 114
Location : I live in a House...DUH

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:22 am

Yh but your forgetting the point. over 50 members very joining daily :p im just asking you to try

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animeworld.editboard.com
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:24 am

Silent Assassin wrote:
Yh but your forgetting the point. over 50 members very joining daily :p im just asking you to try

ok, well, if plan i doesn't work, i'll try plan b, then plan c, the if they both fail, plan "SP"
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 415
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:39 pm

Haha oh damn I never realized it was the same sasuke. Howcome you left before? Oh and I guess this might be a little late but welcome back.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:36 am

0Renzokuken0 wrote:
Haha oh damn I never realized it was the same sasuke. Howcome you left before? Oh and I guess this might be a little late but welcome back.
yeah, XD well, its a long stroy but, your really don't need to know! XD
Back to top Go down
smallfish
Academy Student
avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-03-10

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:28 pm

I really enjoy your AMV's soo complicated and awesome .







WoW Gold CheapMapleStory MesosBuy Maplestory MesosCheap Maplestory Mesos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   

Back to top Go down
 
General Discussion
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» iRacing General Discussion
» Oh! My Goddess! aka Ā Megami-sama general discussion thread
» TribeTwelve - General Discussion
» Marrisonshipping (Alain x Mairin) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING!!)
» Aventurineshipping general discussion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime World :: General / Entertainment :: AW Lounge-
Jump to: