Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Read Before Posting: Adult Section Rules. I_vote_lcapRead Before Posting: Adult Section Rules. I_voting_barRead Before Posting: Adult Section Rules. I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Read Before Posting: Adult Section Rules. I_vote_lcapRead Before Posting: Adult Section Rules. I_voting_barRead Before Posting: Adult Section Rules. I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Read Before Posting: Adult Section Rules. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Read Before Posting: Adult Section Rules. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Read Before Posting: Adult Section Rules. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Read Before Posting: Adult Section Rules. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Read Before Posting: Adult Section Rules. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Read Before Posting: Adult Section Rules. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Read Before Posting: Adult Section Rules. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Read Before Posting: Adult Section Rules. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Read Before Posting: Adult Section Rules. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Read Before Posting: Adult Section Rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

Read Before Posting: Adult Section Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Read Before Posting: Adult Section Rules.   Read Before Posting: Adult Section Rules. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:49 am

For this section the rules are fairly simple. I hope you all can oblige. Please follow all these rules.

========================================================================================================

1) No trolling, flaming or cussing in this section. Save all that for the The Flame Chamber please. If you fail to understand do this then immediate action will be taken consequently causing you to have a warning and possible Ban depending on how serious it is.

2) All types of pictures are allowed. Sexy anime pictures are allowed aslong as they are not over the top or they will be deleted..

3) Please make sure all images are at a reasonable size and fit in the page. Make sure non are too big to deform the page. All types of pictures are allowed but not the ones that are too dirty/nudity in them..

4) Please respect all of the Moderators decisions and if their is a problem P.M me. Don't cause a scene in the Forums or a punishment may be given. No spamming, make sure all posts are ontopic or have something on topic in them. No personal attacks.
Make sure all threads are ontopic and have a basic consept behind them. And remember no double posting or the post will be moved to the trash. If you feel you need to say more please edit your first post
======================================================================================================

That's it for now. We have seen that you guys can behave yourselves if you want to. This cannot be stressed enough - if someone bothers you, ignore him; if he harasses you, report him. Do not respond to him, because that only gives food for a flame war. This forum is here for you to have fun, but not at the expense of each other.

All these regulations may be modified and / or new ones added as seen fit in the future depending on the circumstances.

Most rules from the Toxic Chambers apply here and in the AW Lounge
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.editboard.com

Read Before Posting: Adult Section Rules.
Page 1 of 1