Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Code Geass General Discussion I_vote_lcapCode Geass General Discussion I_voting_barCode Geass General Discussion I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Code Geass General Discussion I_vote_lcapCode Geass General Discussion I_voting_barCode Geass General Discussion I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Code Geass General Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Code Geass General Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Code Geass General Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Code Geass General Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Code Geass General Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Code Geass General Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Code Geass General Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Code Geass General Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Code Geass General Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Code Geass General Discussion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

Code Geass General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Code Geass General Discussion   Code Geass General Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:12 pm

So, how do you find Code Geass? For me it's my favorite anime of all time. Ending was sad Sad
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass General Discussion   Code Geass General Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:46 am

I Haven't Really Watched It, 2 Things. The Characters Are Very Thin And Why Do They Go To School? Besides That It Looks Very Cool (My Friend Ruined The Ending For Me) :'(
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass General Discussion   Code Geass General Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:40 pm

freewillow15 wrote:
I Haven't Really Watched It, 2 Things. The Characters Are Very Thin And Why Do They Go To School? Besides That It Looks Very Cool (My Friend Ruined The Ending For Me) :'(

Lol there's a lot of complaints about the characters being thin. But I seriously believe that this is one of the best anime out there cause of how the story develops.
Back to top Go down
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass General Discussion   Code Geass General Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:05 pm

0Renzokuken0 wrote:
So, how do you find Code Geass? For me it's my favorite anime of all time. Ending was sad Sad

The ending was great great great!
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass General Discussion   Code Geass General Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:21 am

Yeah I know aye
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass General Discussion   Code Geass General Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:07 am

Which is why I loved the ending of geass Ren.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass General Discussion   Code Geass General Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:28 am

Yeah same, I must say that it was one the best anime endings ever!!!!! cheers
And no I'm not exaggerating lol.
I'm not sure if they should make another season though or else it could end up being a dragged on series. As much as I love Code Geass, I really believe they should leave it at that. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass General Discussion   Code Geass General Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:55 pm

Yeah, I don't think the 'die hard fans' realize the true moral extent of the end. all the symbolism in the entire series led to that and was all summed up in the minutes it took for the plan to end. They can't continue a finished story.
Back to top Go down
UltimateKurosakiX
Chuunin
Chuunin
UltimateKurosakiX

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass General Discussion   Code Geass General Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:25 pm

watched a few episodes of it, my laziness forced me to stop. xD
Back to top Go down
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass General Discussion   Code Geass General Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:39 pm

lol, that's too bad. It really starts to pick up midway through season 1. Then it gets going faster and faster. It gets pretty good.
Back to top Go down
UltimateKurosakiX
Chuunin
Chuunin
UltimateKurosakiX

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass General Discussion   Code Geass General Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:27 pm

товарищ wrote:
lol, that's too bad. It really starts to pick up midway through season 1. Then it gets going faster and faster. It gets pretty good.

then i might try watching it again though i gotta ignore my laziness xD
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass General Discussion   Code Geass General Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:06 am

UltimateKurosakiX wrote:
товарищ wrote:

then i might try watching it again though i gotta ignore my laziness xD
Mmm yeah this happens to majority of the people that watch Code Geass. It was different for me though, I liked the show instantly after the first episode haha.

Oh yeah I also found out that Code Geass has the potential to become popular everywhere like Dragonball Z and Naruto according to crunchyroll.
Back to top Go down
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass General Discussion   Code Geass General Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:34 pm

Except Dragonball Z and Naruto aren't so good.
Code Geass was rich with symbolism, and many other elements of a great story. IT HAD A MORAL
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass General Discussion   Code Geass General Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:15 am

Mmm yeah I really love Code Geass, I even plan on buying it on blu ray even though I've got all the downloaded episodes.
This is because I really wanna support the company in making epic anime's such as this.
Back to top Go down
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass General Discussion   Code Geass General Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:55 am

Yes indeed. They need support, Japan's economy is further under the toilet water than we are.
Back to top Go down
ToxiChou
Academy Student
ToxiChou

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass General Discussion   Code Geass General Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:37 am

well,in my opinion is one of the best anime ever made...i i don't say that because i like lulu or something like that :]] but i liked the story and the characters,the soundtrack was ok and i guess that i said everything.
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass General Discussion   Code Geass General Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:23 am

Haha I loved every single one of the openings Very Happy
It gives off so much emotion every time I see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass General Discussion   Code Geass General Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Geass General Discussion
Page 1 of 1