Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Danzo could be tobi I_vote_lcapDanzo could be tobi I_voting_barDanzo could be tobi I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Danzo could be tobi I_vote_lcapDanzo could be tobi I_voting_barDanzo could be tobi I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Danzo could be tobi

Go down 
+3
Sephiroth
0Renzokuken0
freewillow15
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Danzo could be tobi Empty
PostSubject: Danzo could be tobi   Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:10 pm

i couldn't believe it when i looked at it... i was speechless. danzo maybe tobi! or obito Danzo could be tobi Naruto455-1

Danzo could be tobi Danzo-has-sharingan-naruto-455

Here's the story i got from a site:

From what Danzo was saying about fixing up his body in the last chapter, I guess the surprising revelation about him having a Sharingan in the last page of chapter 455 is not a big surprise. However, I still wish Kishi could have done something else with Danzo’s big secret. It’s a good plot twist, I guess, but the whole Sharingan thing has been done to death.

Remember when Sasuke was first introduced and everyone was talking about him being the elite rookie ninja and the LAST of the Uchiha clan who possessed the all-mighty Sharingan. Back then, the Sharingan was awesome because it was so rare and cool looking. But wait, then we find out Sasuke wasn’t the last Uchiha because his brother was still out there, Mr. Itachi Uchiha. Okay, so two people had the Sharingan, but it’s still awesome because Itachi and Sasuke are from the Uchiha bloodline… but that’s until Kakashi reveals his Sharingan. Now we find out that you don’t have to be an Uchiha to have a Sharingan, oh great. Then Madara shows up with his own Sharingan, making that LAST Uchiha crap a complete load of bull. And now we come to Danzo, and surprise surprise, he’s got an Sharingan too under that right eye of his. The Sharingan must be the strongest Kekkei Genkai out there not because it has strong abilities, but because it just refuses to die out. Everybody seems to want one of those eyes.

I have some other wild theories without solid proof, so I’m just going to throw them out there.
1. Danzo’s Sharingan belonged to Obito Uchiha, whose left eye went to Kakashi and right was taken by Danzo. Obito’s right side was crushed, so this could explain Danzo’s Sharingan’s strained appearance. After learning what Rin had done for Kakashi, Danzo could have forced her to perform the procedure for him and killed her afterwards to conceal the secret.
2. Danzo’s Sharingan belonged to Itachi. Maybe Danzo is in league with Madara (Madara’s order for Konoha’s destruction benefited Danzo the most). Madara took away Itachi’s body after his death. Perhaps he gave one of Itachi’s eyes to Danzo as part of a deal they have.

After getting the living stuffing kicked out of him by Karui (geez, Sakura has nothing on this girl in the violence department), Naruto is still adamant about not ratting out Sasuke. Instead, he wants to go speak with the Raikage and convince him to forgive Sasuke. Knowing Naruto, he’d probably be able to do it, but first he needs to prove that Killerbee is still alive and well. Kakashi, knowing that saying no to Naruto will be pointless, decides to go with Naruto and drags along Yamato for the ride.

There That's the story!

People say this is from the anime:

Danzo could be tobi Danzo-sharingan-01
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: Danzo could be tobi   Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:03 pm

Gosh Dang Did You Wikipedia That Paragraph :O
But Ya He Could Be....If He Wasn't Talking To Naruto At The Same Time In Another Room. I Guess He Just Has The Sharingan.
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: Danzo could be tobi   Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:36 pm

Hey yeah, I never really though of it that way. Guess Kakashi isn't the only person with a 1 eye sharingan. Also sharingan is getting way to popular now. It use to be cool when only Kakashi and Sasuke had it.....

Actually I guess it still is lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Danzo could be tobi   Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:37 am

ya, and no i did not get it from the wikipedia or the narutopedia. I got it next to the picture on some naruto blog site. When i say it, was was like "OMG how scary, i got to put this in anime word form" and then i did.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Danzo could be tobi   Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:12 am

Danzo can't be Tobi due to the fact Tobi is Madara Uchiha.

it is also impossible for Danzo to be Obito.Obito got crushed by rocks and died, but even if he were alive he would be no older than Kakashi which Danzo is.

To keep in Akatsuki's shadow, Madara eventually took on the disguise of Tobi,giving orders to Pain in secret. He wears an orange, swirl-patterned mask that reveals only his right eye. When he trained Itachi, he wore a slightly different mask with black swirl-like patterns on it, and his hair was cut a little shorter. His hair is cut down completely from the days of Konoha's founding, and he wears a uniform consisting of a number of bolts and pins, which is usually concealed by his Akatsuki cloak.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Danzo could be tobi   Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:09 am

no danzo can be obito because zetsu is said to have the power's of revival, and he was reviving someoine near the border's of the land on earth. that was where obito died. So danzo has wrap's on him here, for hiding the sharingan and the part's the zetsu put on him.

And i know that madara is tobi and what tobi look's like.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Danzo could be tobi   Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:53 am

Sasuke wrote:
no danzo can be obito because zetsu is said to have the power's of revival, and he was reviving someoine near the border's of the land on earth. that was where obito died. So danzo has wrap's on him here, for hiding the sharingan and the part's the zetsu put on him.

And i know that madara is tobi and what tobi look's like.

Still no dude.He would be old as Kakashi if he were alive but Danzo not.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Danzo could be tobi   Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:01 pm

yeah your right... but still age dose not matter, in zetsu's reviving jutsu age is incresaed and height, and weight are as well, lose of jutsu has also happend.
Back to top Go down
whitewolfx91
Genin
Genin
whitewolfx91

PostSubject: Re: Danzo could be tobi   Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:20 pm

good theory highly posible
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Danzo could be tobi   Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:45 pm

Thank's Well, it could be true, cause of zetsu reviving obito, but in the manga and anime, tobi says hes Madara
Back to top Go down
Solo
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Danzo could be tobi   Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:00 pm

Why would Obito try to take over the world? He was just like Naruto(In a way)?
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Danzo could be tobi   Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:07 pm

Its confirmed that Madara Uchiha is Obito..so.. No its not danzo.. and hell no is it Obito.. let the poor guy rest in Peice
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.editboard.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Danzo could be tobi   Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:19 pm

Obito is a live... it was pointed out on a forum site. don't ask for the URL cause i didn't save it and i don't know it.
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Danzo could be tobi   Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:21 pm

Really? I will do my research on that one but it is confirmed that Madara is Tobi.. lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Danzo could be tobi   Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:23 pm

I know that, but i'm talking about Danzo could be Obito
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: Danzo could be tobi   Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:24 pm

Sasuke wrote:
I know that, but i'm talking about Danzo could be Obito
I strongly doubt that..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Danzo could be tobi   Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:26 pm

That's what they want you to think, but i pretty sure hes obito
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Danzo could be tobi   Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:27 pm

Sasuke wrote:
That's what they want you to think, but i pretty sure hes obito

Read my latest post above elecs.. its not possible.. at all.. FACTS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Danzo could be tobi   Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:29 pm

Well, almost everyone knows Madara Is Tobi and tobi is madara, but only a select few know Danzo is Obito
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Danzo could be tobi   Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:30 pm

Haha A select for alright. I think its complete bogus because Danzo has a history

and a old picture Danzo could be tobi Danzo_during_the_2nd_Great_War

So its IMPOSSIBLE right lol
Back to top Go down
Solo
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Danzo could be tobi   Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:52 pm

OMG I THINK DANZO IS TOBI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read 466
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Danzo could be tobi   Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:53 pm

Solo wrote:
OMG I THINK DANZO IS TOBI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read 466

Its been confirmed that Madara is Tobi Solo check the wikipedia and narupedia...
Back to top Go down
Solo
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Danzo could be tobi   Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:09 pm

Yeah I know.

But look at it like this:

Danzo isn't a Uchiha so he doesn't have the full ability Mangekyo Sharingan

He needs the Sharingan(Danzo's), Mangekyo Sharingan(Sasuke's), and Rinnegan for the Moon's eye plan.

Remember what the old dude said "Danzo said something similar but.."

He may be Madara. Just some things I was looking at.
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Danzo could be tobi   Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:19 pm

its good. you are reading more carefully and paying more attention. It would of been better if you did this before it had been confirmed lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Danzo could be tobi   Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:58 am

Silent Assassin wrote:
its good. you are reading more carefully and paying more attention. It would of been better if you did this before it had been confirmed lol Smile

XD Yeah lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danzo could be tobi   Danzo could be tobi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danzo could be tobi
Page 1 of 1