Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Danzo And his mystery's I_vote_lcapDanzo And his mystery's I_voting_barDanzo And his mystery's I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Danzo And his mystery's I_vote_lcapDanzo And his mystery's I_voting_barDanzo And his mystery's I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Danzo And his mystery's I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Danzo And his mystery's I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Danzo And his mystery's I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Danzo And his mystery's I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Danzo And his mystery's I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Danzo And his mystery's I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Danzo And his mystery's I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Danzo And his mystery's I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Danzo And his mystery's I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Danzo And his mystery's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Danzo And his mystery's Empty
PostSubject: Danzo And his mystery's   Danzo And his mystery's I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:30 pm

This post is to ONLY talk about danzo and his personally ect.... Here's his character file:

Danzo And his mystery's 098-099
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: Danzo And his mystery's   Danzo And his mystery's I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:57 pm

Yea, He's Probably Going To Kill Off All The Hokages. And Then Become Some Super Kage Of DOOM!!!! D:
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: Danzo And his mystery's   Danzo And his mystery's I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:25 pm

Arghh, I hate Danzo so much. But I really think that he will end up being good somehow just like how
Spoiler:
. Danzo will just probably try to kill sasuke like always.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Danzo And his mystery's   Danzo And his mystery's I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:41 am

ya he did, and danzo said "to end the war, certain things must be done, for me to be hokage". That's what he said after killing kosuke (the messenger toad) with is cane. it was sad, i liked the toad's.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Danzo And his mystery's   Danzo And his mystery's I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:42 pm

0Renzokuken0 wrote:
Arghh, I hate Danzo so much. But I really think that he will end up being good somehow just like how
Spoiler:
. Danzo will just probably try to kill sasuke like always.

yeah, i don't think, he is one of sasuke "Truth" Keeper's, hese one of the only ones alive with the knowledge of most kages and Sharingan users
Back to top Go down
JIMMY1988
Academy Student
JIMMY1988

PostSubject: Re: Danzo And his mystery's   Danzo And his mystery's I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:56 pm

A man was hit by a cab in the street. He was brought to the hospital. His wife who was standing

up by his bed, said to the doctor: "I think that he is very ill." "I am afraid that he is

dead."said the doctor,Hearing this, the man moved his head and said: "I'm not dead. I'm still

alive." "Be quiet, "said the wife. "the doctor knows better than you!"
Just then a voice called from outside the door, "If you do, I won't go."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coach Handbags

Coach Outlet
Coach Bags

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danzo And his mystery's   Danzo And his mystery's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danzo And his mystery's
Page 1 of 1