Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
New look playstation 3 I_vote_lcapNew look playstation 3 I_voting_barNew look playstation 3 I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
New look playstation 3 I_vote_lcapNew look playstation 3 I_voting_barNew look playstation 3 I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
New look playstation 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
New look playstation 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
New look playstation 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
New look playstation 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
New look playstation 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
New look playstation 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
New look playstation 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
New look playstation 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
New look playstation 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

New look playstation 3

Go down 
+2
0ioBASTIoi0
0Renzokuken0
6 posters
AuthorMessage
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

New look playstation 3 Empty
PostSubject: New look playstation 3   New look playstation 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:22 pm

Hey there, I'm just curious as to whether or not this new playstation 3 is worth getting.I do not own any, but I plan on buying one soon. So, is it better if I buy the older one or this new model? Question
Back to top Go down
0ioBASTIoi0
Chuunin
Chuunin
0ioBASTIoi0

PostSubject: Re: New look playstation 3   New look playstation 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:50 am

i think the old one is better cause the technical afferts in the new one are much slower..... so if you would buy one ..... just buy the old one^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/0ioBASTIoi0
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: New look playstation 3   New look playstation 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:53 pm

Yeah, I was thinking that at first, but here in Australia, the old 80gb model costs exactly the same as the new 120gb model. Pretty weird.
Back to top Go down
0ioBASTIoi0
Chuunin
Chuunin
0ioBASTIoi0

PostSubject: Re: New look playstation 3   New look playstation 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:11 am

yes but the old ones got the better cooler and so there is no danger to slow down while playing^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/0ioBASTIoi0
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: New look playstation 3   New look playstation 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:02 pm

dudes, whts the use of getting a ps3 when you cant play most of the dbz games, (that is just an example) that have already been developed. Oh sure i wish that dbz burst limit or raging blast came down to ps2 or maybe devil may cry 4, so that i could play with ssj3 broly on raging blast but oh well, if thats a real character that is. Can somebody tell me please ?
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: New look playstation 3   New look playstation 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:34 am

Gabriel399 wrote:
dudes, whts the use of getting a ps3 when you cant play most of the dbz games, (that is just an example) that have already been developed. Oh sure i wish that dbz burst limit or raging blast came down to ps2 or maybe devil may cry 4, so that i could play with ssj3 broly on raging blast but oh well, if thats a real character that is. Can somebody tell me please ?

Well I want one simply because most of my favourite game series are beginning to be released on it. Such as Devil May Cry 4, Metal Gear Solid 4, Resident Evil 5, Tekken 6, and of course, Final Fantasy 13. Even though some of these games are multi platform, I'll always stay loyal to sony haha.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: New look playstation 3   New look playstation 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:13 am

Gabriel399 wrote:

Actually my PS3 is BC and plays PS2 games.
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: New look playstation 3   New look playstation 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:59 am

Ah yeah your lucky, they stopped selling those here. Only place to buy em now is online. Btw I just bought a playstation 3 and am loving it. I was playing some dead space which is reallly good haha but I'm only playing on sdtv though cause all I've got is a rear projection tv which can handle up to 1080i at most.

Can't wait for tekken 6 and Final Fantasy 13!!
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: New look playstation 3   New look playstation 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:28 pm

lol i felt so riped off when i heard about the PS3 slim -_-'
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: New look playstation 3   New look playstation 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:29 pm

woops didnt answer your question there LOL
uhm get the slim 120gb for less money. simple as that
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: New look playstation 3   New look playstation 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:10 am

xXelectricityXx wrote:
Yeah I just bought one the day it came out it's awesome, I don't have a hd tv though. I'm currently playing on 576i (for pal regions) and I must say the graphics are still good, but I've heard that it looks even better on hdtv. I've got a spare computer monitor that can support up to 720p so I'm searching for a hdmi to dvi cable and some speakers so that I can play ps3 on it.
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: New look playstation 3   New look playstation 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:36 pm

0Renzokuken0 wrote:
xXelectricityXx wrote:
Yeah I just bought one the day it came out it's awesome, I don't have a hd tv though. I'm currently playing on 576i (for pal regions) and I must say the graphics are still good, but I've heard that it looks even better on hdtv. I've got a spare computer monitor that can support up to 720p so I'm searching for a hdmi to dvi cable and some speakers so that I can play ps3 on it.

I highly recomend you plug it into your pc for an even better gaming experience Very Happy
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: New look playstation 3   New look playstation 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:40 am

Yeah I finally hooked it up, and I must admit that it looks wayyyyyy better on the 22" monitor instead of my 40" rear projection lol. With this monitor, i've noticed that the games are more clear and that it causes lesss strain on my eyes, cause I used to struggle reading some of the text on SDTV cause of the bluriness.
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: New look playstation 3   New look playstation 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:09 pm

thats great i hope you enjoy your ps3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: New look playstation 3   New look playstation 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:47 pm

I am going to get the new 250gb Ps3 soon! Smile

http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/Systems/250gb.html?ILC-hpmarquee&FTTR=PS250GB_250GBSystemDetailPage
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GohanDBZReturns1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New look playstation 3   New look playstation 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New look playstation 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime World :: General / Entertainment :: AW Lounge-
Jump to: