Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_voting_bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_voting_bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:28 pm

What The Fuck Is This?!
You Gave Sasuke Moderator Position Over The Section That You Promised To Me?!
Ok That's Really Gay...I'm Really Disappointed In You Mr. Admin.
I Wish This Site The Worst Of Luck, This Site Has No Death Note, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts And So Many Other Huge Anime Shows Don't Have Their Own Sections.
What The Fuck Ever Fuck You And Your Shitty Ass Website.

8|||||||||||||||||D------------------Your Face
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No curseing, and what did you do? you cursed out of the flame chamber! You should know the rule's better then me. i'm gonna have to discuss this with the other mod's, till then, this form is locked.
Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime World :: Retired Threads :: Graveyard-
Jump to: