Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Sky lovers I_vote_lcapSky lovers I_voting_barSky lovers I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Sky lovers I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Sky lovers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Sky lovers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Sky lovers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Sky lovers I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Sky lovers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Sky lovers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Sky lovers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Sky lovers I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Sky lovers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

Sky lovers Empty
PostSubject: Sky lovers   Sky lovers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:56 pm

There was a boy and a girl in a far away land. They lived upon the secluded island city of Eden, an island in the sky. Day by day they stood in line and conformed. Everyone did exactly as they were told. It was a place where they were stripped of emotion and told they were full of it. Everyone went with it even though they knew they were being oppressed. But the boy and irl in this story had done something forbidden.

They had the gall, the audacity to love each other. Only in secret could they do this. If it were to became known they would be executed. Thrown from the edge of the city that was far from eden. They kept the people emotionless to keep them calm. If people were to find out that their lives were dull and discovered things like hate and anger, the city would be torn by war.

So they loved in secret on the island in the sky. But it was not the full experience. It saddened them that they could not be together because of the city's ideals. They were the worst kind of criminals in the eyes of the people. They wanted warmth where it was cold. They wanted eachother, and they lusted until finally...

They were alone upon the highest spire of the beautiful sky castle. They held each other tight, not caring anymore what would happen to them as long as they could have their moment of love. The moment they kissed they doomed themselves. People burst through the doors. They grabbed them and dragged them apart. As much as they struggled for each other they were dragged apart.

They were dragged all the way to the edge of the city. Their gaze strayed from the punishment and never left each other's eyes. They communicated their emotions in a way that no other person in the city had ever known. “Any final words” Asked their executioner.

“I love you.”

They were cast off of the edge into oblivion. The air rushed up at them and pulled them back and forth across the sky. They tried and tried to swim for one another, their eyes never leaving the other's. They pushed and swam and fell rapidly towards the earth that no one on the city knew. They gathered up all of their will to love each other and made one final push.

“I love you” He whispered in her ear.
“Shut up and kiss me” She demanded him.

They held each other and kissed, falling through the air for an eternity, never letting go until the last moment. The ground rushed up at them, and they were too lost in each other's lips to notice. When they finally met the ground it enlightened them. They were free to love each other for eternity without interruption. They gently fell into a field of sunflowers. And the earth smiled upon them. The couple that loved for eternity.

This is the unrevised version. I had a revised one.
Back to top Go down

Sky lovers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime World :: The Creative Corner :: Fanworks Library :: Member's General Literature-
Jump to: