Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Barry Goes To Paradise. I_vote_lcapBarry Goes To Paradise. I_voting_barBarry Goes To Paradise. I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Barry Goes To Paradise. I_vote_lcapBarry Goes To Paradise. I_voting_barBarry Goes To Paradise. I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Barry Goes To Paradise. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Barry Goes To Paradise. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Barry Goes To Paradise. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Barry Goes To Paradise. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Barry Goes To Paradise. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Barry Goes To Paradise. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Barry Goes To Paradise. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Barry Goes To Paradise. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Barry Goes To Paradise. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Barry Goes To Paradise.

Go down 

Rating
Barry Goes To Paradise. I_vote_lcap0%Barry Goes To Paradise. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

Barry Goes To Paradise. Empty
PostSubject: Barry Goes To Paradise.   Barry Goes To Paradise. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:05 am

Barry lived a short life, the climax of which involved him flying. BArry had never flown before all his friends had flown to exotic places around the world. Places that Barry assumed were so wonderful that they never came back, which they didn't. "They must be so preoccupied with fun. much to occupied to send me any post-cards," sighed Barry one hot day. By 4pm he was flying. It was wonderful, he felt so weightless. The ride was bumpy, but Barry thought of it as a massage function. People started rushing back and forth in the plane like mice. Barry got exited. "We must be near!" he exclaimed joyfully. Then the doors opened up like the gates to Eden and showed him a view of a place that glowed like a wonderful oasis, even in the night. "What a pretty orange glow," said Barry, in awe. Suddenly he noticed he was getting closer to the beautiful lights. While descending Barry wondered what a beautiful place could glow so brightly. How the people there must be blissfully fulfilled. Then Barry saw what it really was. He started feeling sympathy for Dante as he descended into the very deepest level of imaginable hell. Corpses littered the streets, buildings, peoples livelihoods were rubble before him. HE was sick to his stomach. He struck the ground with much force. Barry the bomb's metal shell exploded as the composition B inside him ignited. Chunks of concrete and metal bomb casing were slung in every direction by the fireball. So it goes.
Back to top Go down

Barry Goes To Paradise.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime World :: The Creative Corner :: Fanworks Library :: Member's General Literature-
Jump to: