Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Grand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke. I_vote_lcapGrand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke. I_voting_barGrand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke. I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Grand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke. I_vote_lcapGrand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke. I_voting_barGrand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke. I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Grand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Grand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Grand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Grand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Grand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Grand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Grand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Grand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Grand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Grand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Grand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke. Empty
PostSubject: Grand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke.   Grand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:31 am

So... who do you think will win? Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke. I think Orochihmaru and Sasuke Because in the past we see that jiraya nor Tsunade can defeat Orochimaru. He was the third Hokage's Pride and joy. Sense Out Of all Of them, Naruto almost defeated orochimaru. But Sasuke killed orochimaru at 30% of his total capability. No To mention, sasuke defeated an army of 100 sound ninja ranked jouin and up. Sasuke also stopped Jugo, the world biggest threat. Also, orochimaru Killed The Third Hokage and the forth Kazekage. So really, this team is unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Grand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke.   Grand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:52 am

I Think Jiraya And naruto would win because Naruto is the main character and both Naruto And jiraya can summon toad's to assist then and they can both use Sage Jutsu and sage arts. Plus did Sasuke kill pein? no he did not. Naruto Did. So see my point? Naruto And jiraya would win.
Back to top Go down
Sai
Academy Student
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Grand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke.   Grand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:21 am

It Think Sasuke And Orochimaru Because Sasuke is said to pwn pain with eas, and orochimaru was once the most feared s-class criminal so, you do the math!
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: Grand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke.   Grand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:59 am

yeah Sauske and Orochimaru would win. they are just too strong..
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Grand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke.   Grand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:13 am

I know the answer to this one.. Its quite simple really.

Sakura and Tsunade are power houses..greatly strong. And great chakra precision and use. But they lose both fights..

Orochimaru and Sasuke are the clever ones. Quite fast. And quite strong but they lose to Jiraiya alone.

Jiraiya had Itachi and Kisame running. And Itachi is stronger than Sasuke and Orochimaru

The reason why Orochimaru left akatsukis is because he was jelous of Itachis power and wasnt stronger than him.

The only reason sasuke won Itachi is because Itachi didnt want to kill his little brother and let him kill him..So.... this is all confirmed.

Jiraiya is the strongest Saanin. This, everyone knows...Even a N00b like me.

Pein is stronger than Sasuke ofcourse, and would absolutely demlosh Orochimaru.

And somehow Jiraiya is stronger than Nagato (Pein). Even Nagato said this.
The only reason Jiraiya lost was because..

-He was old
-Pein used all 7 bodies...so... thats like 7 v 1.. its nothing like shadow clones..

So the answer to this is easily. Jiraiya and Naruto. Once they go Sage Mode, they can demolish any opponent. No really..

Smile

Im not wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke.   Grand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Teacher-student match: Tsunade and Sakura Vs. Jiraya and Naruto Vs. Orochimaru And Sasuke.
Page 1 of 1