Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
What are you listening to right now! I_vote_lcapWhat are you listening to right now! I_voting_barWhat are you listening to right now! I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
What are you listening to right now! I_vote_lcapWhat are you listening to right now! I_voting_barWhat are you listening to right now! I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
What are you listening to right now! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
What are you listening to right now! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
What are you listening to right now! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
What are you listening to right now! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
What are you listening to right now! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
What are you listening to right now! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
What are you listening to right now! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
What are you listening to right now! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
What are you listening to right now! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

What are you listening to right now!

Go down 
+10
crazzycat
DaRKSPiLLoWS
Silent Assassin
Sai
товарищ
xXelectricityXx
Sephiroth
0Renzokuken0
UltimateKurosakiX
Gohan
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gohan
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gohan

What are you listening to right now! Empty
PostSubject: What are you listening to right now!   What are you listening to right now! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:24 pm

Poison - Fallen Angel
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GohanDBZReturns1
UltimateKurosakiX
Chuunin
Chuunin
UltimateKurosakiX

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now!   What are you listening to right now! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:28 pm

Papa Roach - Scars
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now!   What are you listening to right now! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:39 pm

Listening to the Mortal Kombat theme cause I'm watching the movie as I type this haha. Song is good and very catchy, brings me back to my childhood memories Razz
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now!   What are you listening to right now! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:46 pm

0Renzokuken0 wrote:
Listening to the Mortal Kombat theme cause I'm watching the movie as I type this haha. Song is good and very catchy, brings me back to my childhood memories Razz
Yeah MK song is awesome and Reptile theme addicting as well.
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now!   What are you listening to right now! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:26 am

Sparking - Tom Leonard and Jeff Pescetto
Back to top Go down
UltimateKurosakiX
Chuunin
Chuunin
UltimateKurosakiX

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now!   What are you listening to right now! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:15 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l8upupO_M4
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now!   What are you listening to right now! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:47 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnmCoAw4t7A
Back to top Go down
UltimateKurosakiX
Chuunin
Chuunin
UltimateKurosakiX

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now!   What are you listening to right now! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:50 pm

Foo Fighters - Everlong
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now!   What are you listening to right now! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:50 pm

same as i was last post!
Back to top Go down
UltimateKurosakiX
Chuunin
Chuunin
UltimateKurosakiX

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now!   What are you listening to right now! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:54 pm

Sasuke wrote:
same as i was last post!

ahaha really?

and
The Used - The Taste Of Ink
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now!   What are you listening to right now! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:55 pm

still listening to All the small think's by blind 186 or whatever #
Back to top Go down
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now!   What are you listening to right now! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_n-gRS_wdI
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now!   What are you listening to right now! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:58 pm

Still listening to All The Small Things!
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now!   What are you listening to right now! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:02 pm

southern weather - the almost