Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin

xXelectricityXx

0Renzokuken0

Sephiroth

товарищ

Gohan

freewillow15

Gabriel399

Emilywolf96

UltimateKurosakiX

Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Share | 

Bands you listen to!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gohan
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Bands you listen to!   Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:28 pm

Name bands that you listen to a lot

ACDC
Iron Maiden
Pearl Jam
Megadeth
Dokken
Ozzy Osborne
Metallica
Guns N Roses
Queenscryche
White Lion
UFO
Kim Mitchell
Def Leopard
Quiet Riot
Skid Row
Motley Crue
Poison
Ratt
Bon Jovi
Twisted Sister
Aerosmith
Cinderella
Alice Cooper
Van Halen
Danger Danger
Winger
Warrant
Faster Pussycat
Vixen
Girlschool
W.A.S.P.
Whitesnake
Judas Priest
Rolling Stones
CCR
Pink Floyd
Black Sabbath
Britney Fox
Scorpions
Kiss
Led Zeppelin
U2
Streetheart
KIX
Queen
Extreme
Duran Duran
Eagles
Meatloaf
Aldo Nova
David Lee Roth
Great White
Autograph
Telsa
Tuff
Slade
Dream Theater

And many more!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/GohanDBZReturns1

PostSubject: Re: Bands you listen to!   Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:36 pm

WOW! That a Lot Of Band's. What your most favorite band out of them all?
Back to top Go down
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU

PostSubject: Re: Bands you listen to!   Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:13 pm

http://www.last.fm/user/74r0kun/library
There's my last.fm library.
That's all my favorte rock and metal anyways XD

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Bands you listen to!   Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:40 pm

~kool.......~
Back to top Go down
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU

PostSubject: Re: Bands you listen to!   Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:57 pm

Wait. that's my OLD last FM. Where's the new one with the good stuff? Hold on.

Edit: Copied from my Facebook:

AC/DC, Aerosmith, Albert Hammond, The Allman Brothers Band, Ambrosia, America, The Animals, The Answer, Art Garfunkel, Audioslave, Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Bad Company, The Band, The Beach Boys, The Beatles, Beck, Big Brother and the Holding Company, Bill Haley and His Comets, Billy Joe Royal, Billy Joel, Billy Squier, The Black Keys, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Black Sabbath, Blackfield, Blackfoot, Blackmore's Night, Blind Faith, Blue Oyster Cult, Blues Traveler, Bo Diddley, Bob Dylan, Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band, Boston, Bread, Brian Eno, Bruce Springsteen, Buffalo Springfield, The Byrds, Canned Heat, Captain Beefheart and His Magic Band, The Cars, Cheap Trick, Chicago, Chuck Berry, The Clash, Collective Soul, The Cranberries, Cream, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Crosby, Stills and Nash, Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, The Dandy Warhols, The Dave Matthews Band, David Bowie, David Byrne, The Decemberists, Deep Purple, Derek and the Dominos, Dick Dale and His Del-Tones, Dire Straits, Donovan, The Doobie Brothers, The Doors, Dream Theater, The Eagles, Eddie Cochran, Edgar Winters Group, Electric Light Orchestra, Elton John, Emerson, Lake and Palmer, An Endless Sporadic, Eric Clapton, Eric Johnson, The Everly Brothers, The Flaming Lips, Fleetwood Mac, Foghat, Foreigner, Frank Zappa, Free, Genesis, Gentle Giant, The Grateful Dead, The Guess Who, Guns N' Roses, Heart, The Hollies, Humble Pie, Ian Brown, Iron Butterfly, Iron Maiden, James Gang, Janis Joplin, Jeff Beck, Jefferson Airplane, Jethro Tull, Jim Croce, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Joe Satriani, Joe Walsh, John Fogerty, John Lennon, John Mellencamp, Joni Mitchell, Journey, Judas Priest, Kansas, Keb' Mo', King Crimson, King Harvest, The Kingsmen, The Kinks, The Knack, The La's, Led Zeppelin, Living Colour, Lostprophets, Lou Reed, The Lovin' Spoonful, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Manfred Mann, Manfred Mann's Earth Band, Manheim Steamroller, Marc Cohn, The Mars Volta, Mason Williams, Maurice Williams and the Zodiacs, Meat Loaf, Megadeth, Metallica, Moby Grape, Modest Mouse, The Monkees, The Moody Blues, Mountain, The Mountain Goats, Muse, Neil Young, Neutral Milk Hotel, Nick Drake, Nirvana, Oasis, of Montreal, Olivia Tremor Control, Page and Plant, Paul Simon, Pearl Jam, Pinback, Pink Floyd, The Police, Porcupine Tree, The Pretty Things, Procol Harum, Queen, Queens of the Stone Age, Quicksilver Messenger Service, R.E.M., Radiohead, Rage Against the Machine, Ram Jam, Ramones, Red Hot Chili Peppers, REO Speedwagon, Robert Plant, Rock n' Roll Soldiers, Rod Stewart, The Rolling Stones, Rory Gallagher, Roy Orbison, Rush, Santana, Scorpions, Simon and Garfunkel, Smashing Pumpkins, Soundgarden, Stealers Wheel, Steely Dan, Steppenwolf, Steve Miller Band, Steve Vai, The Stone Roses, Strawberry Alarm Clock, Styx, Sweet, T. Rex, Talking Heads, Taste, Ted Nugent, Thin Lizzy, Three Dog Night, Tom Cochrane, Tom Petty, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Tool, Traveling Wilburys, The Troggs, U2, Uriah Heep, Van der Graaf Generator, Van Halen, Van Morrison, The Velvet Underground, The Verve, War, Warren Zevon, Ween, Weezer, The Who, Wings, Wintersleep, The Yardbirds, Yes, The Zombies, ZZ Top, 10cc 65daysofstatic

Spoiler:

Last edited by товарищ on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Bands you listen to!   Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:56 pm

ok.. i gues we can do that...
Back to top Go down
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU

PostSubject: Re: Bands you listen to!   Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:04 pm

Yeah, I'm especially into Aerosmith alot lately.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Bands you listen to!   Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:55 am

....WOW.... That's a lot of bands... kan you narrow it down to your favorite band...
Back to top Go down
UltimateKurosakiX
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Bands you listen to!   Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:27 pm

heres an incomplete list of my fav bands:
foo fighters
nirvana
linkin park
beastie boys
papa roach
radiohead
black eyed peas
creed
pearl jam
nickelback
all-american rejects
red hot chili peppers
green day

there's more, but i dont feel like typing more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whispering Heartbeat
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Bands you listen to!   Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:11 pm

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Jordin Sparks
Hearts Grow
Boys Like Girls
Papa Roach
Fergie
We the Kings
Kelly Clarkson
Celine Dion
Paramore
Three Days Grace
Nickelback
Josh Groban
Evanescence
Owl City
Barlowgirl
Pussycat Dolls
Katy Perry
Hilary Duff
Within Temptation
Superchick
Lady Gaga
Taylor Swift
Linkin Park
Seether
The Veronicas
Cascada
Avril Lavigne
Shinedown
Britney Spears
Rihanna
Michael Jackson
Beyoncé
Uncle Kracker
Goo Goo Dolls
David Archuleta
Priscilla Renea
Red
Creed
Drowning Pool
Mariah Carey
3Oh!3
Skillet
Fallout Boy
Madonna
Slipknot
BoA
Black Eyed Peas
Hinder
Santana
Michelle Branch
Stellar Kart
Carrie Underwood
The Birthday Massacre
Clay Aiken
Green Day
The Devil Wears Prada
Chris Daughtry
Smash Mouth
Shakira
Katharine McPhee
Flyleaf
Escape the Fate
Ember
Switchfoot
Thousand Foot Krutch
Cute is What We Aim For
My Chemical Romance
Panic! At the Disco
Aly & AJ
Simple Plan
Hollywood Undead
Sara Bareilles
Backstreet Boys
N'Sync
Vanessa Carlton
Guns N Roses
P!nk
Ozzy Osborne

Some of those aren't actually bands..just singers. Ah, well, same thingish. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/ThatGirlRenee

PostSubject: Re: Bands you listen to!   Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:57 am

товарищ wrote:
Wait. that's my OLD last FM. Where's the new one with the good stuff? Hold on.

Edit: Copied from my Facebook:

AC/DC, Aerosmith, Albert Hammond, The Allman Brothers Band, Ambrosia, America, The Animals, The Answer, Art Garfunkel, Audioslave, Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Bad Company, The Band, The Beach Boys, The Beatles, Beck, Big Brother and the Holding Company, Bill Haley and His Comets, Billy Joe Royal, Billy Joel, Billy Squier, The Black Keys, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Black Sabbath, Blackfield, Blackfoot, Blackmore's Night, Blind Faith, Blue Oyster Cult, Blues Traveler, Bo Diddley, Bob Dylan, Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band, Boston, Bread, Brian Eno, Bruce Springsteen, Buffalo Springfield, The Byrds, Canned Heat, Captain Beefheart and His Magic Band, The Cars, Cheap Trick, Chicago, Chuck Berry, The Clash, Collective Soul, The Cranberries, Cream, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Crosby, Stills and Nash, Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, The Dandy Warhols, The Dave Matthews Band, David Bowie, David Byrne, The Decemberists, Deep Purple, Derek and the Dominos, Dick Dale and His Del-Tones, Dire Straits, Donovan, The Doobie Brothers, The Doors, Dream Theater, The Eagles, Eddie Cochran, Edgar Winters Group, Electric Light Orchestra, Elton John, Emerson, Lake and Palmer, An Endless Sporadic, Eric Clapton, Eric Johnson, The Everly Brothers, The Flaming Lips, Fleetwood Mac, Foghat, Foreigner, Frank Zappa, Free, Genesis, Gentle Giant, The Grateful Dead, The Guess Who, Guns N' Roses, Heart, The Hollies, Humble Pie, Ian Brown, Iron Butterfly, Iron Maiden, James Gang, Janis Joplin, Jeff Beck, Jefferson Airplane, Jethro Tull, Jim Croce, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Joe Satriani, Joe Walsh, John Fogerty, John Lennon, John Mellencamp, Joni Mitchell, Journey, Judas Priest, Kansas, Keb' Mo', King Crimson, King Harvest, The Kingsmen, The Kinks, The Knack, The La's, Led Zeppelin, Living Colour, Lostprophets, Lou Reed, The Lovin' Spoonful, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Manfred Mann, Manfred Mann's Earth Band, Manheim Steamroller, Marc Cohn, The Mars Volta, Mason Williams, Maurice Williams and the Zodiacs, Meat Loaf, Megadeth, Metallica, Moby Grape, Modest Mouse, The Monkees, The Moody Blues, Mountain, The Mountain Goats, Muse, Neil Young, Neutral Milk Hotel, Nick Drake, Nirvana, Oasis, of Montreal, Olivia Tremor Control, Page and Plant, Paul Simon, Pearl Jam, Pinback, Pink Floyd, The Police, Porcupine Tree, The Pretty Things, Procol Harum, Queen, Queens of the Stone Age, Quicksilver Messenger Service, R.E.M., Radiohead, Rage Against the Machine, Ram Jam, Ramones, Red Hot Chili Peppers, REO Speedwagon, Robert Plant, Rock n' Roll Soldiers, Rod Stewart, The Rolling Stones, Rory Gallagher, Roy Orbison, Rush, Santana, Scorpions, Simon and Garfunkel, Smashing Pumpkins, Soundgarden, Stealers Wheel, Steely Dan, Steppenwolf, Steve Miller Band, Steve Vai, The Stone Roses, Strawberry Alarm Clock, Styx, Sweet, T. Rex, Talking Heads, Taste, Ted Nugent, Thin Lizzy, Three Dog Night, Tom Cochrane, Tom Petty, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Tool, Traveling Wilburys, The Troggs, U2, Uriah Heep, Van der Graaf Generator, Van Halen, Van Morrison, The Velvet Underground, The Verve, War, Warren Zevon, Ween, Weezer, The Who, Wings, Wintersleep, The Yardbirds, Yes, The Zombies, ZZ Top, 10cc 65daysofstatic

wow, that's a lot!

All i listen to is the radio, The Fray, Linken Park, and what me and my band makes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bands you listen to!   

Back to top Go down

Bands you listen to!
Page 1 of 1