Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
What is your favorite anime quote? I_vote_lcapWhat is your favorite anime quote? I_voting_barWhat is your favorite anime quote? I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
What is your favorite anime quote? I_vote_lcapWhat is your favorite anime quote? I_voting_barWhat is your favorite anime quote? I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
What is your favorite anime quote? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
What is your favorite anime quote? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
What is your favorite anime quote? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
What is your favorite anime quote? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
What is your favorite anime quote? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
What is your favorite anime quote? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
What is your favorite anime quote? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
What is your favorite anime quote? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
What is your favorite anime quote? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

What is your favorite anime quote?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solo
Genin
Genin

What is your favorite anime quote? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite anime quote?   What is your favorite anime quote? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:17 pm

Goku "If I don't; Who will!!!"
Itachi "Pain is Pain; Call it what you will."
Suzaku Kururugi "So be it, I"LL BLOW YOU AWAY!!!"
Tobi "Tobi good boy"

I go can on and on. I'll stop right here lol.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite anime quote?   What is your favorite anime quote? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:37 pm

Vegeta:"its over 9000"
Raditz:"SAY GOODBYE!!!!!!"
Freiza: Maybe you can use it as a backscratcher! Ha ha ha! A backscratcher! Where do I come up with this stuff?”
Brolly:"Not until you lie dead at my feet"
Cell:"I have achieved my perfect form. Dr.Gero will have his revenge and this pathetic planet will be destroyed... and your responsible for all of it."
Cell:"Rather prevent the worlds destruction hahahahahahaha you guaranteed it."
Vegito: "Come now you shouldn't be angry I was only trying to help you besides you look ridiculous with that big banana on your head this is a much better look for you"
Freiza:"Oh my that have got to hurt hahahahahaha Here you might want to keep it as a back scratcher."
Gohan:Fight you? No I wanna kill you.

Itachi:"Foolish little brother your hates not strong enough... your not strong enough"
Naruto:"Believe it"
Kakashi:"My first impression of this group...Your a bunch of idiots"
Gaara:Your a discrace to our village
Gaara:Shut up...or I'll kill you
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite anime quote?   What is your favorite anime quote? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:55 pm

Itachi:You're still too weak. You don't have enough hate, and you know something...?You never will.
Itachi:"Foolish little brother. If you wish to kill me one day in hate and revenge... Surviving in such an unsightly manner as this... By all means, flee; Cling to your wretched life. Then one day, when you possess the same eyes... Come back and face me.

Gin Ichimaru:Sorry, Aizen I got caught.
Hollow Ichigo:Ichigo, what's the difference between a King and his horse? I don't mean kiddy shit like 'One's a person and one's an animal' or 'One has two legs and one has four'. If their form, ability, and power were exactly the same, why is it that one becomes the King and controls the battle, while the other becomes the horse and carries the King?! There's only one answer; INSTINCT!

Hollow Ichigo:Your not dealing with Ichigo anymore that weakling doesent even compare to me.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite anime quote?   What is your favorite anime quote? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Hollow Ichigo: I'm going to keep getting closer and closer to you. And not just day after day, oh no. It's going to happen much faster than that! See I'm already closer to you than I was a moment ago. And I'll keep getting closer and closer to you, until I swallow you up and then, you'll dissapear. Things are not turning out well for you at all, are they? (laughs) See you around.

Hollow Ichigo:You're a pathetic fake, Ichigo

Light Yagami:i"ll take a potato chip... and eat it"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite anime quote?   What is your favorite anime quote? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:41 am

mine are:

Sasuke:
Your life was only spared on a whim, but this time, you will lose your life on a whim.

Sasuke: If you think I'm just some stupid kid ruled by his emotions, then so be it. Saying I should follow in Itachi's footsteps is nothing but pretty words. It's nonsense meant for those who don't know hatred. If anyone wants to deny my way of living, I'll kill everyone they cared about! Maybe then they'll feel a little of my hatred

Sasuke:What do you know about me, if you had no siblings or parents? What do you know about me if you were alone from the start?! Huh?! I suffer because of the bonds I once had! You don't know what it's like to lose all that!

Jiraya:There, that ending ... was a little better. The frog at the bottom of the well drifts off into the great ocean. Heh heh ... yep ... pretty damn honorable ... pretty damn honorable

Jiraya:I wanted you to rise above that pain, to conquer it, not use it to lead the world to ruin

Asuma:Shikamaru, I want you to look after my unborn child

Tho's are mine
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite anime quote?   What is your favorite anime quote? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:06 pm

Naruto:I well never backdown no matter what you say...........
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite anime quote?   What is your favorite anime quote? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:07 pm

O i forget my fav one forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ichigo:You bastard
Back to top Go down
Solo
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite anime quote?   What is your favorite anime quote? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:54 pm

Itachi "Roam your nightmares for 72 hours"
Back to top Go down
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite anime quote?   What is your favorite anime quote? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:09 pm

Any conversation between Hitagi and Araragi in Bakemonogatari. Hitagi's clever wordplay is amazingly funny. like for instance "Don't get so close, STDs from hookers are contagious."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite anime quote?   What is your favorite anime quote? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:23 pm

Light Yagami-"I am kira"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite anime quote?   What is your favorite anime quote? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite anime quote?
Page 1 of 1