Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_vote_lcapYour Banned Because - Page 3 I_voting_barYour Banned Because - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_vote_lcapYour Banned Because - Page 3 I_voting_barYour Banned Because - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Your Banned Because

Go down 
+3
0ioBASTIoi0
0Renzokuken0
Silent Assassin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

Your Banned Because - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Banned Because   Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:54 pm

Your banned because Im actually the only guy who can Ban.
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.editboard.com
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: Your Banned Because   Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:28 pm

Your Banned Because You're The Admin.
"Thus 2 Days Later With All The Members Of Anime World Being Banned The Site Quietly Went Away, Only To Be Remembered By The Souls Of Those Who Posted"

The End :3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Your Banned Because   Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:06 pm

your banned for saying that you like pokemon and you like piplup like me so top that
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Your Banned Because   Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:09 pm

Your Banned because your Sasuke and he is gay..no really

Your Banned Because - Page 3 Prettyprincess

and more proof

Your Banned Because - Page 3 2547676115_3f60931e49
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: Your Banned Because   Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:15 pm

Your banned for living in a house. Come on, who does that?!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Your Banned Because   Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:21 am

Silent Assassin wrote:
Your Banned because your Sasuke and he is gay..no really

Your Banned Because - Page 3 Prettyprincess

and more proof

Your Banned Because - Page 3 2547676115_3f60931e49

Your banned for making a fakenote about sasuke saying that's hes guy, cause we all know kakashi loves sakura and there a guy couple!
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Your Banned Because   Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:41 am

Your Banned because thats a lie and Sasuke really is gay...and that Kakashi doesnt like Sakura...he probulary liked rin or someone What a Face
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Your Banned Because   Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:23 am

your banned caude sasuke's now gay,hes emo
Back to top Go down
vortex571
Chuunin
Chuunin
vortex571

PostSubject: Re: Your Banned Because   Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:27 am

your banned just because your banned
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Your Banned Because   Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:29 am

your banned for banning me who banned mr boss man who banned me who banned him who banned me who banned you who banned me.
Back to top Go down
vortex571
Chuunin
Chuunin
vortex571

PostSubject: Re: Your Banned Because   Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:40 am

Sasuke wrote:
your banned for banning me who banned mr boss man who banned me who banned him who banned me who banned you who banned me.

your banned for makeing me read that
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Your Banned Because   Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:51 am

your banned for banning me who banned mr boss man who banned me who banned him who banned me who banned you who banned me who banned you who banned me for making you read the banning of your banning.

There, how's that for a long banned.
Back to top Go down
vortex571
Chuunin
Chuunin
vortex571

PostSubject: Re: Your Banned Because   Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:00 am

your banned for writing long banning post's
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Your Banned Because   Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:03 am

well...your banned for banning me who banned mr boss man who banned me who banned him who banned me who banned you who banned me who banned you who banned me for making you read the banning of your banning and i banned you for banning me and you banned me for writing long banning note's.

That took a long time to write.
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: Your Banned Because   Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:50 am

You're Banned For Making Me Confused, And Having To Long For Me To Check To See If You're Right Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Your Banned Because   Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:14 am

well...your banned for banning me who banned mr boss man who banned me who banned him who banned me who banned you who banned me who banned you who banned me for making you read the banning of your banning and i banned you for banning me and you banned me for writing long banning note's and i banned you who banned me who banned you because you confused and i make long banned note's cause I'M TO AWESOME FOR LIFE!
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: Your Banned Because   Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:17 am

You're Banned For Being To Awesome For Life!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Your Banned Because   Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:27 am

well...your banned for banning me who banned mr boss man who banned me who banned him who banned me who banned you who banned me who banned you who banned me for making you read the banning of your banning and i banned you for banning me and you banned me for writing long banning note's and i banned you who banned me who banned you because you confused and i make long banned note's cause I'M TO AWESOME FOR LIFE! and so you banned me for BEING TO AWESOME ans i'm banning you for commenting on MY AWESOMENESS!
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: Your Banned Because   Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:29 am

You're Banned From Banning My Ban :S
Stupid Copy And Paste Arrrghhhh :O
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Your Banned Because   Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:34 am

Sasuke wrote:
well...your banned for banning me who banned mr boss man who banned me who banned him who banned me who banned you who banned me who banned you who banned me for making you read the banning of your banning and i banned you for banning me and you banned me for writing long banning note's and i banned you who banned me who banned you because you confused and i make long banned note's cause I'M TO AWESOME FOR LIFE! and so you banned me for BEING TO AWESOME ans i'm banning you for commenting on MY AWESOMENESS!

Damn that was funny...lol...you should have your posts that long

Freewillow your banned for saying Stupid
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: Your Banned Because   Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:41 am

Well Youre Banned For Being Mr. Boss Man, And For Commenting On Sasuke's Comment Size Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Your Banned Because   Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:44 am

Silent Assassin wrote:
Sasuke wrote:

Damn that was funny...lol...you should have your posts that long

Freewillow your banned for saying Stupid

Do you relly think i can write that much again
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Your Banned Because   Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:45 am

well...your banned for banning me who banned mr boss man who banned me who banned him who banned me who banned you who banned me who banned you who banned me for making you read the banning of your banning and i banned you for banning me and you banned me for writing long banning note's and i banned you who banned me who banned you because you confused and i make long banned note's cause I'M TO AWESOME FOR LIFE! and so you banned me for BEING TO AWESOME ans i'm banning you for commenting on MY AWESOMENESS and mr. boss man is banned for thinking i can write this much again.
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: Your Banned Because   Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:50 am

You're Banned For Double Posting XD
Back to top Go down
vortex571
Chuunin
Chuunin
vortex571

PostSubject: Re: Your Banned Because   Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:04 am

your banned for typeing XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Banned Because   Your Banned Because - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Banned Because
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next