Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Legalization. I_vote_lcapLegalization. I_voting_barLegalization. I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Legalization. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Legalization. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Legalization. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Legalization. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Legalization. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Legalization. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Legalization. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Legalization. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Legalization. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Legalization.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

Legalization. Empty
PostSubject: Legalization.   Legalization. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:29 pm

What is something you think should be legalized? Whether it be a law in your city,state/province, or country. Examples would be marijuana, changes of purchasing ages. All that Jazz

Oppositely what do you think should be made illegal? Cigarettes, booze, guns, and all that jazz.
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

Legalization. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legalization.   Legalization. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:10 am

i think cigarettes should be illegal because marijuana is illegal and is less dangerous than cigarettes
Back to top Go down
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

Legalization. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legalization.   Legalization. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:17 pm

That and the fact that there is somuch stuff in cigarettes that shouldn't be in the atmosphere.It kills more people a year than War, Cancer, and AIDS COMBINED

Marijuana kills the brain cells in the cerebellum and clogs up your receptors for endorphins. Pot is a hundred times safer than cigarettes.

Problem is, Big Tobacco has the government on a leash made of money. They will make money even without cigarettes. They let the government tax them, make them pay fines, reduce their advertising, all that jazz, but they won't make them illegal because of a huge amount of money they paid the government a while back. When everybody learned that they were addictive, hundreds of thousands of people sued. But Big tobacco paid the amount of money they were being sued for(billions of dollars) to the states that were sewing them and told them to never sue them again.

Money is an unstoppable force. However unfortunate it may be.
Back to top Go down
UltimateKurosakiX
Chuunin
Chuunin
UltimateKurosakiX

Legalization. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legalization.   Legalization. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:49 pm

i think that the opinion of most if not some people is that marijuana is more safer than cigarettes (including me) however товарищ is right as big tobacco basically has the government as their slave
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

Legalization. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legalization.   Legalization. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:54 pm

UltimateKurosakiX wrote:
i think that the opinion of most if not some people is that marijuana is more safer than cigarettes (including me) however товарищ is right as big tobacco basically has the government as their slave
i agree with you 100%
Back to top Go down
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

Legalization. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legalization.   Legalization. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:27 pm

Yeah. But Marijuana would have to be heavily taxed. IT's not addictive, per say, but it DOES kill barain cells. You won't OD very easy, but it WILL make you stupid.

But it won't fill your lungs with tar.

Also, they need to make sure that no one adds stuff to it. Just pure marijuana in a cigarette. It would keep dealers outta jail, and they could put it on a ration. like flu medicine.
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

Legalization. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legalization.   Legalization. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:15 am

I think murder by accident due to self defense should be legal well not legal 100%, but enough to let the person commiting the murder to walk free from jail.

I've heard many cases where a person has been arrested for murdering someone accidentally just to protect themselves or others. Now I find that pretty pathetic, I mean it was the criminals own fault if you think about it.

I'm pretty sure this has been discussed a lot, but I really believe that no one should be arrested for self defense.

BTW I think this is called manslaughter Question
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

Legalization. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legalization.   Legalization. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:01 am

0Renzokuken0 wrote:
I think murder by accident due to self defense should be legal well not legal 100%, but enough to let the person commiting the murder to walk free from jail.

I've heard many cases where a person has been arrested for murdering someone accidentally just to protect themselves or others. Now I find that pretty pathetic, I mean it was the criminals own fault if you think about it.

I'm pretty sure this has been discussed a lot, but I really believe that no one should be arrested for self defense.

BTW I think this is called manslaughter Question

i dont think so because then people would take advantage and kill someone purpossely and then just say it was an accident..

but i think self-defense should be legal as long as there is proof!
Back to top Go down
UltimateKurosakiX
Chuunin
Chuunin
UltimateKurosakiX

Legalization. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legalization.   Legalization. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:55 am

this isn't exactly an issue of legalization but i think the DMCA should be re-written to fit videosharing/social network sites so we don't have all these sites bursting in saying "OH LOL DMCA DUSNT ALLOW U TO POST THES.". (it was written back in 97-98)
Back to top Go down
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

Legalization. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legalization.   Legalization. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:45 am

There's the issue of this "Pirating" stuff. Honestly it's not nineteen eighty-four I don't need my downloads monitored. CD is dead with the digital format. Songs can be offered online more efficiently AND CHEAPER meaning people won't "Pirate" them.

I think it's just the recording industry being greedy.

"We make use of a service already existing without paying for what could be dirt-cheap if it wasn't run by profiteering gluttons, and you call us criminals." -The Mentor
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

Legalization. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legalization.   Legalization. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:24 am

xXelectricityXx wrote:
0Renzokuken0 wrote:

BTW I think this is called manslaughter Legalization. Icon_question

i dont think so because then people would take advantage and kill someone purpossely and then just say it was an accident..

but i think self-defense should be legal as long as there is proof!
Yeah I was trying to say that haha but I just couldn't put it into words thanks for clearing it up:P

I remember there was this one time when a women security guard was getting beaten by a man to the point where her face was severly damaged, so she was forced to shoot the man which incidentally killed him. She apologized to the mans family but still carry's a heavy burden knowing that she killed someone. But to make things worse, she was trialed for jail as well, not sure if she was guilty though. So yeah that's pretty unfair... But I guess that's life. Legalization. Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

Legalization. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legalization.   Legalization. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:26 pm

The problem with the accidental murder thing is people would abuse it too easily otherwise it's an awesome Idea.

I remember there was a woman that killed her children because "God told her too" She pleded insanity and got off scotch free compared to other people.

Maybe it would work if they were to be required to provide so many peices of evidence it was self defense or an accident.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Legalization. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legalization.   Legalization. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legalization.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime World :: General / Entertainment :: Serious Discussion & Debates-
Jump to: