Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Which espada would you serve under? I_vote_lcapWhich espada would you serve under? I_voting_barWhich espada would you serve under? I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Which espada would you serve under? I_vote_lcapWhich espada would you serve under? I_voting_barWhich espada would you serve under? I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Which espada would you serve under? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Which espada would you serve under? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Which espada would you serve under? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Which espada would you serve under? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Which espada would you serve under? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Which espada would you serve under? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Which espada would you serve under? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Which espada would you serve under? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Which espada would you serve under? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Which espada would you serve under?

Go down 
+5
Jaiden
Silent Assassin
0Renzokuken0
UltimateKurosakiX
Sephiroth
9 posters

which espada would you serve under?
Coyote Starrk
Which espada would you serve under? I_vote_lcap7%Which espada would you serve under? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Barragan Luisenbarn
Which espada would you serve under? I_vote_lcap0%Which espada would you serve under? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tia Harribel
Which espada would you serve under? I_vote_lcap14%Which espada would you serve under? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Ulquiorra Cifer
Which espada would you serve under? I_vote_lcap36%Which espada would you serve under? I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
Barragan Luisenbarn
Which espada would you serve under? I_vote_lcap0%Which espada would you serve under? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
Which espada would you serve under? I_vote_lcap36%Which espada would you serve under? I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
Zommari Leroux
Which espada would you serve under? I_vote_lcap7%Which espada would you serve under? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Szayel Aporro Granz
 0% [ 0 ]
Aaroniero Arruruerie
 0% [ 0 ]
Yammy Rialgo
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Which espada would you serve under? Empty
PostSubject: Which espada would you serve under?   Which espada would you serve under? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:36 pm

I would serve under Tia Harribel because she is strong and not afraid of anything.She is very serious and rarely speaks. An example of her seriousness is that she tells her Fracción that being afraid of an espada release form is a normal reaction.

Harribel is composed, receptive, analytical, and prefers not to engage in combat; she is content on silently observing both parties until the fighting reaches its conclusion, and actually fights only when she is challenged and attacked by an opponent or commanded to fight by her superiors(she does seem to take orders from higher ranked espadas tho.)

Harribel seems to show some concern for her enemies. This was hinted when she observed Ichigo's fight with Grimmjow and was finalized when she asked Hitsugaya about his fluctuating reiatsu during their fight. Unlike most of her comrades, Harribel does care for her Fracción, as she is noticeably upset when she senses their presences fading.

She is then shown angrily assaulting Hitsugaya seconds after their defeat at the hands of Captain-Commander Yamamoto.

I would like to be her Fracción because she cares about them and worries about them when there presence is fading.
Back to top Go down
UltimateKurosakiX
Chuunin
Chuunin
UltimateKurosakiX

PostSubject: Re: Which espada would you serve under?   Which espada would you serve under? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:49 pm

maybe ulqiorra cause he's powerful yet responsible with his power. grimmjow just seems like he abuses it sometimes.
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: Which espada would you serve under?   Which espada would you serve under? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:46 pm

Yeah i'd like to serve under Ulquiorra as well cause of his relaxed personality. I don't think he would abuse his subordinates either but he could easily strike fear into their hearts. I think he is just like Byakuya only in espada form XD. So yeah reason I'd wanna serve him is to be just like him.
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Which espada would you serve under?   Which espada would you serve under? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:27 am

Well said Ganon

Although I would like to serve under Stark. He is lazy and sleeping through out the day like me. I wonder what he does during night. I stay awake

Although I really woudlnt mind serving under Harribel.
She is very serious and I like her... and also her fraccions are girls with big boobs .. So I would be quite lucky indeed. Smile

But I guess most people would say Ulqiorra or Grimmjow. The most popular ones
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.editboard.com
Jaiden
Academy Student
Jaiden

PostSubject: Re: Which espada would you serve under?   Which espada would you serve under? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:37 pm

Zommari

He seemed like a quite guy and a nice guy aswell, so what if we didnt see much of him. He looked cooll....buff
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Which espada would you serve under?   Which espada would you serve under? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:16 am

Zommari did have really short screen time. He was kinda buff but not as big as the guy in your signature lol..

I would hate to serve under Yammy. He couldnt care less about his fraccion
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.editboard.com
whitewolfx91
Genin
Genin
whitewolfx91

PostSubject: Re: Which espada would you serve under?   Which espada would you serve under? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:41 am

id go with either harribel or uliuiorra because they seem like the types to value their underlings
Back to top Go down
animefan
Chuunin
Chuunin
animefan

PostSubject: Re: Which espada would you serve under?   Which espada would you serve under? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:46 am

i like grimjow and ulquiorra they're the best
they look like the guys who want to be all the times winers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/soulreaperrukia10
whitewolfx91
Genin
Genin
whitewolfx91

PostSubject: Re: Which espada would you serve under?   Which espada would you serve under? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:13 pm

i just feel like grimjow would kill his subordinates
Back to top Go down
chordi01
Chuunin
Chuunin
chordi01

PostSubject: Re: Which espada would you serve under?   Which espada would you serve under? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:51 am

ill server under Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez because he dont like peolple lokking down on him
Back to top Go down
UlquirroaSchiffer
Chuunin
Chuunin
UlquirroaSchiffer

PostSubject: Re: Which espada would you serve under?   Which espada would you serve under? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:30 pm

I swear to god i would serve ulquirroa my main men
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which espada would you serve under?   Which espada would you serve under? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which espada would you serve under?
Page 1 of 1