Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

The Great Center Hill Lake

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Center Hill Lake   The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:02 pm

Aizen Blocks Sasuke's attack and runs with the menos to Hueco Mundo and says"We will meet again Sasuke"
[
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Great Center Hill Lake   The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:04 pm

"i guess so... Cause If you think I'm just some stupid kid ruled by his emotions, then so be it. Saying I should follow in Itachi's footsteps is nothing but pretty words. It's nonsense meant for those who don't know hatred. If anyone wants to deny my way of living, I'll kill everyone they cared about! Maybe then they'll feel a little of my hatred!"
Back to top Go down
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

PostSubject: Re: The Great Center Hill Lake   The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:05 pm

*Oshino comes on the scene
"Do I want to ask?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Great Center Hill Lake   The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:06 pm

"No cause If you think I'm just some stupid kid ruled by his emotions, then so be it. Saying I should follow in Itachi's footsteps is nothing but pretty words. It's nonsense meant for those who don't know hatred. If anyone wants to deny my way of living, I'll kill everyone they cared about! Maybe then they'll feel a little of my hatred. I'll Turn Fantasy into reality with my eye's!"
Back to top Go down
UltimateKurosakiX
Chuunin
Chuunin
UltimateKurosakiX

PostSubject: Re: The Great Center Hill Lake   The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:08 pm

Ichigo becomes hungry and fishes, trying to ignore what just happened.
Back to top Go down
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

PostSubject: Re: The Great Center Hill Lake   The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:09 pm

"Well if you be quiet then, I'm trying to meditate over there"
*Oshino begins to walk back to his camp
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Great Center Hill Lake   The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:09 pm

sasuke run's after Sosuke
*I'll get him one way or the other...*
Back to top Go down
UltimateKurosakiX
Chuunin
Chuunin
UltimateKurosakiX

PostSubject: Re: The Great Center Hill Lake   The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:11 pm

Ichigo yells "Sauske, dont! Hueco Mundo is full of really strong people called Espada who will kill you in an instant."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Great Center Hill Lake   The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:12 pm

"That's a chance i'm gonna take... He now's something i need to find out..."
Back to top Go down
UltimateKurosakiX
Chuunin
Chuunin
UltimateKurosakiX

PostSubject: Re: The Great Center Hill Lake   The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:17 pm

Ichigo says "Go ahead and be killed, I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Great Center Hill Lake   The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:18 pm

"Ok than... i'm faster then all of them together!"
*at least i hope...*
Back to top Go down
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

PostSubject: Re: The Great Center Hill Lake   The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:21 pm

*Oshino made tea back at his camp.
"Those dang kids are so loud, their chi is so wild."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Great Center Hill Lake   The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:28 pm

Sasuke is at the gateway to Hueco Mundo
"Well... This is it..."
Back to top Go down
UltimateKurosakiX
Chuunin
Chuunin
UltimateKurosakiX

PostSubject: Re: The Great Center Hill Lake   The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:32 pm

Ichigo continues practicing from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Great Center Hill Lake   The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:42 pm

Aizen has a cup of tea with his espada.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Great Center Hill Lake   The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:58 am

*Well This is it.... Here i go...*
Sasuke Lives Great Center Hill Lake
Back to top Go down
UltimateKurosakiX
Chuunin
Chuunin
UltimateKurosakiX

PostSubject: Re: The Great Center Hill Lake   The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:10 pm

Ichigo continues fishing because his hunger has become even stronger.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Great Center Hill Lake   The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:12 pm

Sasuke Enter's The Great Center Hill Lake
"I'm back from Hueco Mundo"
Back to top Go down
UltimateKurosakiX
Chuunin
Chuunin
UltimateKurosakiX

PostSubject: Re: The Great Center Hill Lake   The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:14 pm

Sasuke wrote:
Sasuke Enter's The Great Center Hill Lake
"I'm back from Hueco Mundo"

"Wow, not back dead. I guess I estimated you wrong." Ichigo said.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Great Center Hill Lake   The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:15 pm

"Hump... i guess you did, i met itachi there"
Back to top Go down
UltimateKurosakiX
Chuunin
Chuunin
UltimateKurosakiX

PostSubject: Re: The Great Center Hill Lake   The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:17 pm

"....they have a new Arrancar there?" Ichigo says.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Great Center Hill Lake   The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:17 pm

"no, he new i was gonna be there, he used the Mangekyo Sharingan to foresee it"
Back to top Go down
UltimateKurosakiX
Chuunin
Chuunin
UltimateKurosakiX

PostSubject: Re: The Great Center Hill Lake   The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:19 pm

"Oh, someone else." Ichigo says. "I'm gonna go back to fishing."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Great Center Hill Lake   The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:20 pm

"Ohh.. no you aren't cause i must ask you something, do you want to come and join my on my search to kill konoha and itachi?"
Back to top Go down
UltimateKurosakiX
Chuunin
Chuunin
UltimateKurosakiX

PostSubject: Re: The Great Center Hill Lake   The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:25 pm

"I don't kill unless they've hurt someone." "Who is it and what have they done?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Center Hill Lake   The Great Center Hill Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Center Hill Lake
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next