Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin

xXelectricityXx

0Renzokuken0

Sephiroth

товарищ

Gohan

freewillow15

Gabriel399

Emilywolf96

UltimateKurosakiX

Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Share | 

Heya. Why does the topic title have to be 10 characters long? 3 is more than enough since a lot of members might not want to make a huge topic title... like this.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gad
Academy Student

PostSubject: Heya. Why does the topic title have to be 10 characters long? 3 is more than enough since a lot of members might not want to make a huge topic title... like this.   Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:06 pm

I'm... Gad... >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Why does the topic title have to be 10 characters long? 3 is more than enough since a lot of members might not want to make a huge topic title... like this.   Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:15 pm

Hello and welcome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gad
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Why does the topic title have to be 10 characters long? 3 is more than enough since a lot of members might not want to make a huge topic title... like this.   Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:17 pm

Heya... Wait, when did this forum start again? Damn it Silent, you never tell me anything. >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Why does the topic title have to be 10 characters long? 3 is more than enough since a lot of members might not want to make a huge topic title... like this.   Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:16 pm

Sometime in August
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gad
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Why does the topic title have to be 10 characters long? 3 is more than enough since a lot of members might not want to make a huge topic title... like this.   Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:21 pm

Only one month? Nice. So, are you guys doing anything to attract good posters(Not just posters, good quality ones)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Why does the topic title have to be 10 characters long? 3 is more than enough since a lot of members might not want to make a huge topic title... like this.   Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:47 pm

Well we are recruiting people to this site and hopefully they will at least post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gad
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Why does the topic title have to be 10 characters long? 3 is more than enough since a lot of members might not want to make a huge topic title... like this.   Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:53 pm

Hope for the best mayn. That's all we can do...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Why does the topic title have to be 10 characters long? 3 is more than enough since a lot of members might not want to make a huge topic title... like this.   Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:51 am

Hey there Gad, and welcome to the forums Smile
Hope you enjoy your stay here. It will be a pleasure talking to you tongue

PS: 10 characters isn't that long just write something simple next time like hi everyone. No need to write a book lol

Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Why does the topic title have to be 10 characters long? 3 is more than enough since a lot of members might not want to make a huge topic title... like this.   Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:56 am

Damn. You guys are too formal with the introductions. >_>

P.S :- Damn, it was fun though. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Why does the topic title have to be 10 characters long? 3 is more than enough since a lot of members might not want to make a huge topic title... like this.   Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:15 am

Welcome to Our li'l forum. Have fun! I friggin' dare you!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gad
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Why does the topic title have to be 10 characters long? 3 is more than enough since a lot of members might not want to make a huge topic title... like this.   Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:02 am

What's there to dare?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UltimateKurosakiX
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Why does the topic title have to be 10 characters long? 3 is more than enough since a lot of members might not want to make a huge topic title... like this.   Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:30 am

haha. welcome. tl;dr on the title. jk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vortex571
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Why does the topic title have to be 10 characters long? 3 is more than enough since a lot of members might not want to make a huge topic title... like this.   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:20 am

hello and welcome to this cool site i hope you have fun posting Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gohan
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Why does the topic title have to be 10 characters long? 3 is more than enough since a lot of members might not want to make a huge topic title... like this.   Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:13 pm

Welcome to anime world Gad, have lots of fun and stay active!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/GohanDBZReturns1
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Why does the topic title have to be 10 characters long? 3 is more than enough since a lot of members might not want to make a huge topic title... like this.   Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:46 pm

Hello and welcome Gad to AW Smile

Hope you have a good time here

And for the minumum 10 character in the title thing. Thats the forumotion setting not mine

Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Why does the topic title have to be 10 characters long? 3 is more than enough since a lot of members might not want to make a huge topic title... like this.   Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:50 pm

You can change it right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Why does the topic title have to be 10 characters long? 3 is more than enough since a lot of members might not want to make a huge topic title... like this.   Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:51 pm

No I have tried but it doesnt let me. I have tried a few times but I think I cannot..We just have to do a topic over 10 characters Or you coul type something and then do loads of spaces and then put a fullstop.. ever tried that

Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Why does the topic title have to be 10 characters long? 3 is more than enough since a lot of members might not want to make a huge topic title... like this.   Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:55 pm

I think I'll just do what I did here... >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Why does the topic title have to be 10 characters long? 3 is more than enough since a lot of members might not want to make a huge topic title... like this.   Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:26 am

Theirs no need gad, Just do many spaces and then a full stop

Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Why does the topic title have to be 10 characters long? 3 is more than enough since a lot of members might not want to make a huge topic title... like this.   Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:29 am

Yeah but... this is fun... <_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Why does the topic title have to be 10 characters long? 3 is more than enough since a lot of members might not want to make a huge topic title... like this.   Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:42 am

I will see what threads you do it on. And if they arent stupid then I will laff and let them stay

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Why does the topic title have to be 10 characters long? 3 is more than enough since a lot of members might not want to make a huge topic title... like this.   

Back to top Go down

Heya. Why does the topic title have to be 10 characters long? 3 is more than enough since a lot of members might not want to make a huge topic title... like this.
Page 1 of 1