Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Assassin's Creed I_vote_lcapAssassin's Creed I_voting_barAssassin's Creed I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Assassin's Creed I_vote_lcapAssassin's Creed I_voting_barAssassin's Creed I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Assassin's Creed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Assassin's Creed I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Assassin's Creed I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Assassin's Creed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Assassin's Creed I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Assassin's Creed I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Assassin's Creed I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Assassin's Creed I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Assassin's Creed I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Assassin's Creed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:01 am

So I finally finished playing Deadspace and damn it was good.
Now I've moved on to Assasin's Creed, I've played for around 1-2hrs so far and I think it's ok.... Doesn't have the same Wow factor that Deadspace had though, but overall I think it's a pretty good game. The visuals are just amazing, especially when your on top of a high building looking over the place. I wonder if Assassin's Creed 2 will be any good? Question
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:49 am

Well I think Asssasin's Creed had a WOW factor because it came out WAY before Dead Space...but it's WOW factor is gone cuzz of all the great new games that came out after it...
Yes the visuals were just fenominal but the story gets a bit repetitive and I think that Assasin's Creed 2 will be ALOT better.
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:30 am

xXelectricityXx wrote:
Well I think Asssasin's Creed had a WOW factor because it came out WAY before Dead Space...but it's WOW factor is gone cuzz of all the great new games that came out after it...
Yes the visuals were just fenominal but the story gets a bit repetitive and I think that Assasin's Creed 2 will be ALOT better.
Hmm I see, I'm trying to finish it quickly cause I wanna get read for Assassin's Creed 2 which has high expectations. Oh and yeah good point on how you mentioned that it's WOW factor has dissipated due to the newer games. That happens a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime World :: General / Entertainment :: Media :: Games-
Jump to: