Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children I_vote_lcapFinal Fantasy VII - Advent Children I_voting_barFinal Fantasy VII - Advent Children I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children I_vote_lcapFinal Fantasy VII - Advent Children I_voting_barFinal Fantasy VII - Advent Children I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children   Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:43 am

I've seen this movie numerous times and just love it. Even though I hate the fact that FF7 is too popular (not overrated) because I like FF8 more. This movie is just too good. The fight scenes were awesome, especailly that last one with Cloud and Sephiroth and the animation was just spectacular. I even plan to buy this on Blu ray because I've heard that the graphics were enhanced a little and that there are more scenes.

So what did you think of this movie?
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children   Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:46 am

I think it was great... The animation was just perfect and the fighting..omg the fighting was the best that i've seen in a while for an anime movie..

i'd give it 9/10
9 becaue the story was a bit confusing for me...
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children   Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:41 am

Yeah it was very confusing for me cause when I first watched it I did not play FF7 but I knew who Cloud was. So after finishing the film I decided to play and finish FF7 and rewatch, but I still get confused on how Kadaj and the others just appeared. Like who are they? Are the apart of Sephiroth or something?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children   Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children
Page 1 of 1