Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Tekken 6 comming soon I_vote_lcapTekken 6 comming soon I_voting_barTekken 6 comming soon I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Tekken 6 comming soon I_vote_lcapTekken 6 comming soon I_voting_barTekken 6 comming soon I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Tekken 6 comming soon I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Tekken 6 comming soon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Tekken 6 comming soon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Tekken 6 comming soon I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Tekken 6 comming soon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Tekken 6 comming soon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Tekken 6 comming soon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Tekken 6 comming soon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Tekken 6 comming soon I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Tekken 6 comming soon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

Tekken 6 comming soon Empty
PostSubject: Tekken 6 comming soon   Tekken 6 comming soon I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:02 am

Wow I seriously cannot wait for this game to come out here. It comes out November 5 for me, and I've already got a copy reserved with an arcade stick which is around $270.00 AUD. I must say that is a bit too much, but I don't really care cause I'm a huge Tekken fan. I can't wait to use Jin Kazama and try to own online (hopefully) lol.

So anyone here as hyped up as I am?
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 6 comming soon   Tekken 6 comming soon I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:14 pm

im am so NOT hyped abot this game....
its the same as tekken 5 but you could break through walls and has more like 3 more characters -_-'
LAME!
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 6 comming soon   Tekken 6 comming soon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:20 am

Oh well, I'm not expecting this to get good reviews, cause of what you mentioned, but I'm still looking forward to the storyline cause Jin becomes bad. Also there's an array of new moves and I reckon the graphics are breathtaking.
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 6 comming soon   Tekken 6 comming soon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:51 pm

0Renzokuken0 wrote:
Oh well, I'm not expecting this to get good reviews, cause of what you mentioned, but I'm still looking forward to the storyline cause Jin becomes bad. Also there's an array of new moves and I reckon the graphics are breathtaking.

I thought Jin was already evil because of Devil Jin.
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 6 comming soon   Tekken 6 comming soon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:47 am

Ah nah in that state, the devil gene is controlling him. So basically he isn't the one at fault. That's why he's been trying to get rid of his devil gene, cause he is good just like his mother "Jun Kazama". That's why I'm also interested in why he becomes evil in Tekken 6.
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 6 comming soon   Tekken 6 comming soon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:02 pm

Is Kazuya Jin's father?
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 6 comming soon   Tekken 6 comming soon I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:38 am

Yeah he is, and Heihachi is Kazuya's father AND Jin pachi was Heihachi's father. All of the Mishima's except Heihachi were born with the devil gene. So basically it's just bad luck for Jin to be born with an evil spirit.
Back to top Go down
Barten
Academy Student
Barten

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 6 comming soon   Tekken 6 comming soon I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:30 pm

I should say that is largelyCheap Gold for WOW a tad as well much, but I don't severelyWOW Gold care
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 6 comming soon   Tekken 6 comming soon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tekken 6 comming soon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime World :: General / Entertainment :: Media :: Games-
Jump to: