Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_vote_lcapBleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_voting_barBleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_vote_lcapBleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_voting_barBleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think?

Go down 
+2
Sephiroth
Emilywolf96
6 posters

Which anime do you like better, Bleach or Naruto?
1) Bleach
Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_vote_lcap50%Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
2) Naruto
Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_vote_lcap13%Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
3) I like them both
Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_vote_lcap37%Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
4) I hate them both
Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_vote_lcap0%Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5) I could care less
Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_vote_lcap0%Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Emilywolf96
Chuunin
Chuunin
Emilywolf96

Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think?   Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:42 pm

For a while i've been reading and watching videos and comments about These two great animes. Mostly they've been about how the other sucks Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? Icon_rolleyes i want to know what you think about the fight between the two......do you love one, hate one, love both, hate both, or could you care less?
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think?   Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:17 pm

To be honest I like Bleach better then Naruto and yes i seen those types of comments myself.

My reasons for liking Bleach better because the characters in Bleach not little kids.

The Bleach story I love when
Spoiler:

i could go on but stop right there.

I love the use of swords+power abilities in the show.

For Naruto I do like but got boring during the "Find Tsunade arc" but the Sasuke retrival arc was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think?   Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:28 am

Well i likeed Naruto The Most and when i joined this site i only liked Naruto and Dragonball/Z/GT, but scene i joined the site i no like bleach and one piece.

So i would have to say i like them the same, but i like the story line of naruto more then the story line of bleach.
Back to top Go down
DaRKSPiLLoWS
Academy Student
DaRKSPiLLoWS

PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think?   Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:21 am

Bleach because i never liked Naruto. I don't like the story.
Back to top Go down
UltimateKurosakiX
Chuunin
Chuunin
UltimateKurosakiX

PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think?   Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:42 am

bleach. also, wrong section.
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think?   Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:02 am

I like both animes. Both very good and have great fights but my votes on Bleach.

More intense fights and a good storyline and a few excellent fillers (Turn back and so far the Zanpakto manisfestation)

Can the Mod of this section move this thread to the right section:)
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.editboard.com
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think?   Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:34 am

Moved to General Anime topics forum.
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think?   Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:45 pm

I would say that i like them both
because
I like the Bleach manga more than the Naruto manga
BUT
I like the Naruto anime more than the Bleach anime

I know it's confusing lolXD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think?   Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:36 pm

well, my favorite is...NARUTO AND BLEACH THE SAME! But i like Naruto shippuden way better then bleach cause its more cooler, more popular, sad at some points, brutal at others and the list goes on and on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think?   Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach vs. Naruto......What do you think?
Page 1 of 1