Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Who would you want to train you in the Naruto Universe? I_vote_lcapWho would you want to train you in the Naruto Universe? I_voting_barWho would you want to train you in the Naruto Universe? I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Who would you want to train you in the Naruto Universe? I_vote_lcapWho would you want to train you in the Naruto Universe? I_voting_barWho would you want to train you in the Naruto Universe? I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Who would you want to train you in the Naruto Universe? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Who would you want to train you in the Naruto Universe? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Who would you want to train you in the Naruto Universe? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Who would you want to train you in the Naruto Universe? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Who would you want to train you in the Naruto Universe? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Who would you want to train you in the Naruto Universe? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Who would you want to train you in the Naruto Universe? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Who would you want to train you in the Naruto Universe? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Who would you want to train you in the Naruto Universe? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Who would you want to train you in the Naruto Universe?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Who would you want to train you in the Naruto Universe? Empty
PostSubject: Who would you want to train you in the Naruto Universe?   Who would you want to train you in the Naruto Universe? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:09 pm

It could be anyone from Genin to Akatsuki members.

For me I would have Madara Uchiha train me because he is better then the jounin's and even the sannin's.Madara Uchiha is also the strongest Uchiha and founder of the Uchihas.

I would want to learn what he did to obtain immortality, and learn his teleportation tedchnique.
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want to train you in the Naruto Universe?   Who would you want to train you in the Naruto Universe? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:17 pm

I would have Deidara train me and teach me how to make BOMBS!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want to train you in the Naruto Universe?   Who would you want to train you in the Naruto Universe? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:17 pm

I would Want four , Kakashi, Madara, Jiraya, and Sasuke for these reasons"

-Jiraya can teach me The Rasengan, and sage jutsu (sage arts)
-kakashi can help me by training my left eye to repel genjutsu
-Madara Can teach me how to become immortal
-Sasuke Can Teach Me All Of His Fire And lightning jutsu
Back to top Go down
whitewolfx91
Genin
Genin
whitewolfx91

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want to train you in the Naruto Universe?   Who would you want to train you in the Naruto Universe? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:48 am

jiraya because he seams like fun to be around and also i know he would have some awsum techniques tp share with me lol =q
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want to train you in the Naruto Universe?   Who would you want to train you in the Naruto Universe? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:40 pm

I'd Let To Help Jiraiya Help Right book's XD and Help Naruto, do what ever hes doing XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want to train you in the Naruto Universe?   Who would you want to train you in the Naruto Universe? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who would you want to train you in the Naruto Universe?
Page 1 of 1