Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
The member recruitment thread I_vote_lcapThe member recruitment thread I_voting_barThe member recruitment thread I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
The member recruitment thread I_vote_lcapThe member recruitment thread I_voting_barThe member recruitment thread I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
The member recruitment thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
The member recruitment thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
The member recruitment thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
The member recruitment thread I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
The member recruitment thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
The member recruitment thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
The member recruitment thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
The member recruitment thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
The member recruitment thread I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

The member recruitment thread

Go down 
+3
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Sephiroth
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

The member recruitment thread Empty
PostSubject: The member recruitment thread   The member recruitment thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:43 pm

Okay this is a thread to discuss how to get people to come here.

well I just sent messages to 22 people on youtube about this site. I been doing this for 2 days straight.
Back to top Go down
UltimateKurosakiX
Chuunin
Chuunin
UltimateKurosakiX

PostSubject: Re: The member recruitment thread   The member recruitment thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:51 pm

i created a youttube video though i dont really think anyone has seen it.
Back to top Go down
Emilywolf96
Chuunin
Chuunin
Emilywolf96

PostSubject: Re: The member recruitment thread   The member recruitment thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:03 pm

Thats how i got informed about this, someone sent me a message, a DarkGanon3000. I think you should just keep doing the message thing on youtube to people who post good comments on anime related videos.

Oh and ultimatekurosakix, whats the name of your video.
Just curious.....

Last edited by Emilywolf96 on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
UltimateKurosakiX
Chuunin
Chuunin
UltimateKurosakiX

PostSubject: Re: The member recruitment thread   The member recruitment thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:04 pm

Emilywolf96 wrote:
Thats how i got informed about this, someone sent me a message, a DarkGanon3000. I think you should just keep doing the message thing on youtube to people who post good comments on anime related videos.

DarkGanon = Ganon if you already havent noticed.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The member recruitment thread   The member recruitment thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:07 pm

that "DarkGanon300" was me lol
Back to top Go down
Emilywolf96
Chuunin
Chuunin
Emilywolf96

PostSubject: Re: The member recruitment thread   The member recruitment thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:10 pm

Yes, i've figured it out, i can be pretty dense sometimes, Lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The member recruitment thread   The member recruitment thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:32 am

Well, every day i send all my contacts a message about this site and if some1 want's something from me i tell them they have to join this site first.
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: The member recruitment thread   The member recruitment thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:11 am

Well I got the first few and great members here lol.
I send messages on youtube through p.m.

I first started by sending them in 25's but my youtube account was suspended so now I send them 1 by 1 to people.

(my youtube is www.youtube.com/mysticgohan01 )
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.editboard.com
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: The member recruitment thread   The member recruitment thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:37 pm

I just send messages to as many as I can out of all of my 1700 contacts XD
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: The member recruitment thread   The member recruitment thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:25 pm

I asked some of my friends on youtue to join!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GohanDBZReturns1
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: The member recruitment thread   The member recruitment thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:37 am

Yeah I also sent messages through youtube. But I kinda stopped now cause my account could get suspended. I have no idea of another method to help recruit.... If anyone here does, would you mind telling me? I wanna help out cause I feel useless not doing anything as a super mod.
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: The member recruitment thread   The member recruitment thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:03 am

Lol. I have been sending messages on youtube for quite some time. I dont think youmwill get suspended for it but if you have a feeling you may then its best to send out p.ms 1 at a time like I do. Theirs a better response chance..
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.editboard.com
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The member recruitment thread   The member recruitment thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:06 am

Okay, im a start recruiting people now and get serious bout it lol. To recruit I find it best to go on myspace or any social networking sites like that. I joined a site called anihub.com. it like myspace but for anime, so im a ask a few ppl to join. I'll get this site poppin don't worry lol.

Last edited by Sephiroth on Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The member recruitment thread   The member recruitment thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The member recruitment thread
Page 1 of 1