Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight? I_vote_lcapIf you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight? I_voting_barIf you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight? I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight? I_vote_lcapIf you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight? I_voting_barIf you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight? I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight? Empty
PostSubject: If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight?   If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:45 am

I would want to fight a sharingan user because i think genjutsu user's put up a better fight then ninjutsu user's. or i would also like to battle Rock lee because he can only use taijutsu, and taijutsu users are very action packed with action and excitement!
Back to top Go down
whitewolfx91
Genin
Genin
whitewolfx91

PostSubject: Re: If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight?   If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:08 pm

i would of liked to fight gara because his fighting style fasinates me
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight?   If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:28 pm

Now that i think about it, I'd Want to fight, Pein, sasuke, kakashi and gaara.
Back to top Go down
narutoxfox
Academy Student
narutoxfox

PostSubject: Re: If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight?   If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:43 pm

i would like to fight kakashi because i like to see how he manuevers and how his sharingan (from the shippuden not from original) works

--------------------
RUNNING...
walking.....
crawling.....
as long as your not dead your my friend
Back to top Go down
Phantom Lenero
Genin
Genin
Phantom Lenero

PostSubject: Re: If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight?   If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:20 pm

Sasuke, see what he can do now since we hardly see him. well in english anywho
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight?   If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:35 pm

I'd wanna fight the fourth hokage. I would want to test and see why he was considered to be the best "hokage".
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight?   If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:42 pm

well then again, i'd really want to fight Tobi/madara, kakashi, and the so call strongest hokage, the 3rd.
Back to top Go down
chordi01
Chuunin
Chuunin
chordi01

PostSubject: Re: If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight?   If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:33 am

i would like to fight lee cause he super fast and hard to land a punch on
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight?   If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:42 pm

chordi01 wrote:
i would like to fight lee cause he super fast and hard to land a punch on

yeah, but what about Itachi, he isn't your brother nor mine, hes our brother and he will die
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight?   If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you were a ninja, who would you like to battle/fight?
Page 1 of 1