Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
the history of the cursed uchiha I_vote_lcapthe history of the cursed uchiha I_voting_barthe history of the cursed uchiha I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
the history of the cursed uchiha I_vote_lcapthe history of the cursed uchiha I_voting_barthe history of the cursed uchiha I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
the history of the cursed uchiha I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
the history of the cursed uchiha I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
the history of the cursed uchiha I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
the history of the cursed uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
the history of the cursed uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
the history of the cursed uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
the history of the cursed uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
the history of the cursed uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
the history of the cursed uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

the history of the cursed uchiha

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
g4atw
Academy Student
g4atw

the history of the cursed uchiha Empty
PostSubject: the history of the cursed uchiha   the history of the cursed uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:05 am

well imagine waken up in the house and u go to the bathroom and u do ur business( lol........ it takes time......ok ur done wow took u long enough) and u look in the mirro and u c that ur eyes r red, but wait...... u think to ur self........ maybe my eyes r red because of me playing the game so much last night......well who cares. so u continue ur day, but u start to notice that ur vision is very clear and u can scence things right before they happin.......u think nothing of it........ok ur coming home from school (u usually take the street but hey u take a short-cut...... the ail) while u were walking on ur way home u meet a stranger in the ail (u would run at this point but scence ur eyes r red u decide to stand ur ground) so this stranger talks to u about joining his clan, and all u have to do is kill or destroy a whole state within 1 hour. ( now u r thinkin this guy is nuts but i have been scencing things all day and i can move a little bit faster and in a little bit stronger......well what the heck) so u say ok i'll do it.......under on condition u have......to...... make me stronger and faster than the average human, is it a deal, and the guy says ok............to be continued
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/geradparisburnham
g4atw
Academy Student
g4atw

PostSubject: Re: the history of the cursed uchiha   the history of the cursed uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:10 am

Now u r getting ur self together for tomorrow, and ur asking ur mother can u stay the night over a friends house, and of course she says yes because ur such a good son Very Happy. now u go to school and u only told one friend that u truly trust what happen to u yesterday. so u told him and he kinds of believes u but he tells u the stuff thats been happin to him, so u ask him: do u want to come and train with me? and he says: yeah. so later on.............................u both come out of school and ur friend follows u but u have ur douts about him but u shrud it off. so u meet the guy in the same spot, now u can c the strangers face a little more, but only the strangers eyes Smile. so the strangers does some kind of weird hand signs and all of a sudden u guys telliport to a place were its very quiet and peace full(so far so good)( and its sunny now)so u can now c this persons face and it turns out to be.....................to be continued afro
Back to top Go down
g4atw
Academy Student
g4atw

PostSubject: Re: the history of the cursed uchiha   the history of the cursed uchiha I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:00 am

Tobi uchiha! Shocked he explains to them his history and what he's trying to do, so u want to know what u r doing in such a wide plain area? and tobi tells u: to train and for u to try and kill me in the near future.
Tobi: so now that i have u here why dont u two introduce ur selfs?
kemade (ke-ma-de): well my name is kemade ray. (he's the main character)
londan: my name is londan walker (friend of kemade)
tobi: nice to meet the both of u. now we will start with the basics, well i want to c what type of fighters r u guys so that i can train u strongly in that area and in ur weaker area, ok so lets start.
kemade: ( his eyes r starting to hurt a little but brushes it off) Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
londan: (looks at kemade while fighting and try's to the same or better) Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
tobi: very good, now i can tell what kind of fighters u r, next is ur element .
to be continued...................
afro
Back to top Go down
faruz
Academy Student
faruz

PostSubject: Re: the history of the cursed uchiha   the history of the cursed uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:44 pm

o_o
Back to top Go down
g4atw
Academy Student
g4atw

PostSubject: Re: the history of the cursed uchiha   the history of the cursed uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:05 am

Tobi: now i have here 6 sheets of papper, now what we r going to do with this papper is see what kind of element u have.
Kemade: well how can we tell what element we have if we never used it?
Tobi: its every simple, the paper will cut it two piece, if water the paper will get wet, if fire the paper will burn, if lighting the paper will wrinkle, and if earth the paper will crumble. ok
Kemade: ok got it.
Londan: ok.
Kemade: WAIT! how do we get the paper to do all of that wonderful stuff?????
Londan: yeah?
Tobi: o......well i kind of forgot to show u how to transfer your chacra to paper of even in ur body, ok here........sit. now concentrate......... focus in on ur spirit....... now transfer that energy that u feel out and let it live.
Kemade: ( he feels it a little but he does have some control over it but thinks he have a lot of chacra)
Londan: ( is trying but he is trying to control it) ..................to be continued........i have to go get my little bro real fast be right back to finish.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: the history of the cursed uchiha   the history of the cursed uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:04 pm

Can't u just call Tobi Madara Uchiha?
Back to top Go down
g4atw
Academy Student
g4atw

PostSubject: Re: the history of the cursed uchiha   the history of the cursed uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:52 pm

King Of Evil wrote:

um i dont think so because the tobi im talking about is the one that teamed up with kakashi back in the day. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: the history of the cursed uchiha   the history of the cursed uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:43 pm

g4atw wrote:
King Of Evil wrote:

um i dont think so because the tobi im talking about is the one that teamed up with kakashi back in the day. Neutral

Kakashi's friend was Obito not Tobi lol. Tobi is Madara Uchiha but uses that name so no one will knows hes Madara Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
g4atw
Academy Student
g4atw

PostSubject: Re: the history of the cursed uchiha   the history of the cursed uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:00 pm

King Of Evil wrote:
g4atw wrote:
King Of Evil wrote:

Kakashi's friend was Obito not Tobi lol. Tobi is Madara Uchiha but uses that name so no one will knows hes Madara Uchiha.

thats right lol i totally for got. i will go back and make a few changes.lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the history of the cursed uchiha   the history of the cursed uchiha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the history of the cursed uchiha
Page 1 of 1