Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom I_vote_lcapPhantom: Requiem For The Phantom I_voting_barPhantom: Requiem For The Phantom I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom I_vote_lcapPhantom: Requiem For The Phantom I_voting_barPhantom: Requiem For The Phantom I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom   Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:42 pm

Phantom Requiem For The Phantom is a story detailing the life of a 15-year-old Japanese boy who is kidnapped after witnessing the killing of a reporter. After being kidnapped his memories of his past life are erased and is given the choice to join Inferno or die. He makes the only choice he can to join and is given the name Zwei and will study under Ein. Ein is also known as Phantom since this is the title given to the organization's top assassin.

Inferno is said to be the United Nations that exists only for crime syndicates. As Zwei makes his way through training and various missions, deceit and betrayal occur even within Inferno that slowly puts Zwei in increasing danger. Along the way, he meets a girl by the name of Cal Devens and though he tries to protect her, she too is drawn into Inferno to become the assassin, Drei.

So far the anime is up to episode 21.
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom   Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:25 pm

Wow Sounds Cool! I Should Check It Out ^^
Back to top Go down
o0basti0o
Genin
Genin
o0basti0o

PostSubject: Re: Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom   Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:13 am

yeah its really cool i like it very much
Back to top Go down
0ioBASTIoi0
Chuunin
Chuunin
0ioBASTIoi0

PostSubject: Re: Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom   Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:28 am

ill probalby watch it^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/0ioBASTIoi0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom   Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime World :: Anime/Manga Discussion :: Specific Anime Discussion-
Jump to: