Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
What Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
What Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
What Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
What Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
What Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
What Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
What Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
What Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
What Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
What Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
What Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

What Naruto character are you?

Go down 
+8
kyuubiavenger_likes_ramen
freewillow15
0ioBASTIoi0
o0basti0o
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
Silent Assassin
Phantom Lenero
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

What Naruto character are you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Naruto character are you?   What Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:12 am

Topic Fused with Phantom Lenero's
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.editboard.com
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: What Naruto character are you?   What Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:02 pm

I'm Like Choji, Gotta Keep Those Colories Up ;D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Naruto character are you?   What Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:26 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Phantom Lenero
Genin
Genin
Phantom Lenero

PostSubject: Re: What Naruto character are you?   What Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:57 am

ok? wish more shippuden eppisodes would come out here in atlantic canada. AHHH
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Naruto character are you?   What Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:21 am

i live in newfoundland and here in atlantic canada if you go on http://www.joost.com/37a1srb8/t/Naruto-Shippuden-120-Kakashi-Chronicles-A-Boy-s-Life-on-the-Battlefield-Part-2#id=37anernyou can see all the shippuden episoded made so far
Back to top Go down
Academy Student

PostSubject: mehz zabuza or tobi   What Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:25 am

meh like tobi cos im always goofin off but then again im lik zabuza aswell...
BLOOD!BEASTS! ALL THAT TYPE OF CRAP AND SHIT!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

eeeeerrr srry had a zabuza moment Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Naruto character are you?   What Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:46 pm

yo, tobi is relly cool, but he is only acting to be all goofy and weird, relly, hes a strict Power house named madara uchiha, Founder of the Akatsuki and ko-founder of konoha.
Back to top Go down
akatsuki553
Academy Student
akatsuki553

PostSubject: Re: What Naruto character are you?   What Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:55 am

hard to say.........but i think im Naruto Question Question
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: What Naruto character are you?   What Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:39 pm

im so Deidara!

ART IS A BLAST! XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Naruto character are you?   What Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:31 pm

More of a sasuke person.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Naruto character are you?   What Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:16 am

I like Itachi the most, hes awesome and hes in the akatsuki, the awesome evil guy's go there abd all fanfic about itachi are funny XD
Back to top Go down
whitewolfx91
Genin
Genin
whitewolfx91

PostSubject: Re: What Naruto character are you?   What Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:13 am

aparantly im shikamaru

lazy but intelligent
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Naruto character are you?   What Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:22 pm

Well, I'm Said To Act Like Sasuke And Jiraiya, and there my two favorite characters
Back to top Go down
chordi01
Chuunin
Chuunin
chordi01

PostSubject: Re: What Naruto character are you?   What Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:11 am

id say sasuke cause he stronge ,fast clever and smart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Naruto character are you?   What Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:52 pm

chordi01 wrote:
id say sasuke cause he stronge ,fast clever and smart

cool, i act like him and naruto! XD Cause well, my chilliness and not-caring-about-much-ness. but on sasuke side, i use a lot of sarcasm, I'm Strong, Fast, Got the best of grades in school, I'm Fast, clever and i can get chicks when ever i want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Naruto character are you?   What Naruto character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Naruto character are you?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2