Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Members of the oposite gender. I_vote_lcapMembers of the oposite gender. I_voting_barMembers of the oposite gender. I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Members of the oposite gender. I_vote_lcapMembers of the oposite gender. I_voting_barMembers of the oposite gender. I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Members of the oposite gender. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Members of the oposite gender. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Members of the oposite gender. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Members of the oposite gender. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Members of the oposite gender. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Members of the oposite gender. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Members of the oposite gender. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Members of the oposite gender. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Members of the oposite gender. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Members of the oposite gender.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

Members of the oposite gender. Empty
PostSubject: Members of the oposite gender.   Members of the oposite gender. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:36 pm

What are your favorite qualities? I personally like girls that are really nice. Girls that hold grudges and are general jerks aren't my thing. I like girls that are smart. I like to be proven wrong. Thay have to be confident. Those qualities are musts.

I like accents alot. They're optional but very cute.

Which brings me to the point that I like girls that are cute. Super hot girls seem like too much work. I'm not into the whole courting thing. Cute I guess would be not tall nor short. Freckles are real cute. I like blue,blue-green and hazel eyes. So yeah.

Wattre yer preferences? Don't be shy. Cool
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Members of the oposite gender.   Members of the oposite gender. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:50 am

Mine are:

-I like a Cute Girl, not to cute, but just cute
-I like them to be shorter then me
-I like one's with accents
-I like Girl's who Can Throw a punch every now and then
-I like to be proven rong
-Any Eye colr will do
-I like them skinny but not to skinny 50-120 LBS
-Brown Hair or Blond Hair.
-I like Streaks any color.
-I don't like orange hair girl's

So that's mine.. It's all true ~Yeah...~
Back to top Go down
Phantom Lenero
Genin
Genin
Phantom Lenero

PostSubject: Re: Members of the oposite gender.   Members of the oposite gender. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:46 pm

50- 120 lbs? isnt that a little...small?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Members of the oposite gender.   Members of the oposite gender. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:55 am

Phantom Lenero wrote:
50- 120 lbs? isnt that a little...small?

not really, a lot of chicks from round here are about that size around my age
Back to top Go down
Phantom Lenero
Genin
Genin
Phantom Lenero

PostSubject: Re: Members of the oposite gender.   Members of the oposite gender. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:28 pm

wow...everyone here is over 5'5'' ish. my towns preatty much over 50 pounds...and we arent fat haha
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Members of the oposite gender.   Members of the oposite gender. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:15 pm

Phantom Lenero wrote:
wow...everyone here is over 5'5'' ish. my towns preatty much over 50 pounds...and we arent fat haha

XD same here and there arn't a lot of tall people XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members of the oposite gender.   Members of the oposite gender. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Members of the oposite gender.
Page 1 of 1