Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Do you like school? I_vote_lcapDo you like school? I_voting_barDo you like school? I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Do you like school? I_vote_lcapDo you like school? I_voting_barDo you like school? I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Do you like school?

Go down 
+9
animefan
UltimateKurosakiX
xXelectricityXx
товарищ
Sephiroth
Gabriel399
0ioBASTIoi0
freewillow15
0Renzokuken0
13 posters
AuthorMessage
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

Do you like school? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like school?   Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:54 pm

I've got around 1 month left before school is over and my exams begin (Stressful moment). I'm kinda over studying, but I'm looking forward to my graduation and formal. Also I'm happy that school is over as most people would be. So, are you the type that would be sad school's over or the relieved type like me? Discuss

Btw, next stop is uni for me. Gonna try make it into engineering if my exam results are good. So guess the stress will never stop haha.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you like school?   Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:33 pm

i got school and in the school it is pimped out so yeah school here in newfoundland rocks!
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: Do you like school?   Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:19 pm

rgghhh...No XP
Back to top Go down
0ioBASTIoi0
Chuunin
Chuunin
0ioBASTIoi0

PostSubject: Re: Do you like school?   Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:52 am

sry but i have no more school^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/0ioBASTIoi0
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: Do you like school?   Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:13 pm

0ioBASTIoi0 wrote:
sry but i have no more school^^
Argh your lucky, I'm stressing at this point in time cause my major exams are like 6 weeks away. I'm meant to be studying right now but I'm just too lazy lol. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: Do you like school?   Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:37 am

dude, i dont even have 2 study if the tests are for inglish discipline, trust me in a 0 to twenty scale i would take score 15 easy!

i only study for english midterms if i want to take at least a 19!

and if you are wondering why im talking like this, its like this :

in fortugal we dont have the Grades you have, meaning your grade In Your country is An "A", in mine we have grade scales meaning the lowest for a positive grade value is 10, the max is 20, the lowest for a negative grade value is 0 the highest/max is 10, and 10 is already considered a positive ( + )

so yes, I do Like school
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: Do you like school?   Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:39 am

sorry 'bout that, I meant Portugal
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you like school?   Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:58 pm

i only have 1 year left of school!!! yeah for my! how bout you guy's? how many years of school do you have left?
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Do you like school?   Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:53 am

No i dont like school

I have 1year left and glad when it is over.
Back to top Go down
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

PostSubject: Re: Do you like school?   Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:30 pm

I like english/liturature. History is okay. Science too. I'm not athletic, and good at the computer classes. I dun go to school with many girls that are especially interesting, so I'd say school is okay.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Do you like school?   Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:52 pm

Only subjects I like in school are Math, Reading, and English.The rest I dont like and bores me lol.
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: Do you like school?   Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:28 pm

Ah yeah, right now I do a lot of math based subjects such as engineering and physics, and damn they are hard but they are really interesting. I hate writing up essay's so English isn't one of my subjects that I enjoy... Cool
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: Do you like school?   Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:06 am

OMG I HATE SKOOL @_@
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you like school?   Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:53 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA/

No
No
Laughing
Mad
Back to top Go down
UltimateKurosakiX
Chuunin
Chuunin
UltimateKurosakiX

PostSubject: Re: Do you like school?   Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:10 pm

i like writing, reading, science, and some math. im still bad at math though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you like school?   Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:12 pm

haha, i love writing, but i also like art and math, i suck at science, and my science teacher scars me!
Back to top Go down
animefan
Chuunin
Chuunin
animefan

PostSubject: Re: Do you like school?   Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:30 pm

omg i don't like the school and i hate the teachers
the only one teacher i like is the math's teacher Do you like school? Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/soulreaperrukia10
DaRKSPiLLoWS
Academy Student
DaRKSPiLLoWS

PostSubject: Re: Do you like school?   Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:37 am

I DON'T like School because my teachers sucks lol
Back to top Go down
Emilywolf96
Chuunin
Chuunin
Emilywolf96

PostSubject: Re: Do you like school?   Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:04 pm

the only classes i hate are science and band just because those teachers treat our classes like crap Do you like school? Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
Whispering Heartbeat
Academy Student
Whispering Heartbeat

PostSubject: Re: Do you like school?   Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:36 pm

Somehow I would be relieved yet sad at the same time. Not that I like school..I hate mine and pretty much everyone in it(not to sound mean Do you like school? Icon_tongue ). I'm one of those kids that get made fun of. Not too "intense" like other kids..but I still do.

I just don't like the fact of knowing that I will eventually be off on my own, with no one looking after me all the time.

And of course I'd be relieved just because it's school. Do you like school? Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ThatGirlRenee
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you like school?   Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:18 pm

Well, Right Now, Yes, I Like School, Cause... I Don't Go to it XD and plus if i still went to school i'd like it because it gives me something to do
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: Do you like school?   Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:06 pm

Lol true. I'm finally finished and I must say I have never been this bored in my life XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you like school?   Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:14 pm

0Renzokuken0 wrote:
Lol true. I'm finally finished and I must say I have never been this bored in my life XD

yeah i know...all i do all day is go to work....go outside...play on computer...watch some TV go shoping...but with Christmas coming Up i always have something to do.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Do you like school?   Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:36 pm

School I 100% hate and do not like one bit. School is so boring to tell ya the truth. Good thing it is only from 8:00 a.m.- 2:30 p.m.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Academy Student
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Do you like school?   Do you like school? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:25 pm

I HATE SCHOOL. D8
I'm in the midst of exams... I. Hate. Exams. D<
...But I love music~! Music class is the best~! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like school?   Do you like school? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you like school?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime World :: General / Entertainment :: AW Lounge-