Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
What is the most brutal Anime? I_vote_lcapWhat is the most brutal Anime? I_voting_barWhat is the most brutal Anime? I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
What is the most brutal Anime? I_vote_lcapWhat is the most brutal Anime? I_voting_barWhat is the most brutal Anime? I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

What is the most brutal Anime?

Go down 
+10
xXelectricityXx
товарищ
Sephiroth
vortex571
freewillow15
Whispering Heartbeat
o0basti0o
0Renzokuken0
0ioBASTIoi0
Silent Assassin
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

What is the most brutal Anime? Empty
PostSubject: What is the most brutal Anime?   What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:58 am

What is the Most Brutal and Bloody Anime you have ever seen??

The most brutal Anime I have seen are Elfen Lied And Blood+

Feel free to add Pictures Wink
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.editboard.com
0ioBASTIoi0
Chuunin
Chuunin
0ioBASTIoi0

PostSubject: Re: What is the most brutal Anime?   What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:42 pm

Elfenlied is awesome but really gore and violate^^........ but i think afro samurai is also really hard^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/0ioBASTIoi0
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: What is the most brutal Anime?   What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:20 pm

Afro Samurai. I have seen a few AMV's on it. It does look a little Gore.. but Elfen Lied to me is the violentest...
Back to top Go down
0ioBASTIoi0
Chuunin
Chuunin
0ioBASTIoi0

PostSubject: Re: What is the most brutal Anime?   What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:27 pm

yeah its pretty hard^^ but just take some time and watch afro samurai^^ ...... believe me its awesome^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/0ioBASTIoi0
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: What is the most brutal Anime?   What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:30 pm

Yes I have had it recomended before and will try it soon. The whole anime..
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: What is the most brutal Anime?   What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:44 pm

Yeah Elfen lied was just brutal and good. Also Higurashi no naku koro ni was just as bad, maybe even worse, if you haven't seen it, check it out and prepare to be shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: What is the most brutal Anime?   What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:03 pm

I seen some pictures of the Psycathric Girl in it, It must be brutal,. I mean she scares me...

What is the most brutal Anime? Higurashi
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: What is the most brutal Anime?   What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:32 pm

Bwahahaha yeah she's scary in the show. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: What is the most brutal Anime?   What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:06 pm

She looks dead scary. Well Basti is going to do the links of a few Gore anime so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
o0basti0o
Genin
Genin
o0basti0o

PostSubject: Re: What is the most brutal Anime?   What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:01 am

most brutal animkes here i have a few for you^^: Elfen Lied, Tokko, Higurashi no naku koro ni, fist of the north star, Mnemosyne, Gantz, kite(uncut), mezzo forte (uncut)....
Back to top Go down
Whispering Heartbeat
Academy Student
Whispering Heartbeat

PostSubject: Re: What is the most brutal Anime?   What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:38 am

Silent Assassin wrote:
I seen some pictures of the Psycathric Girl in it, It must be brutal,. I mean she scares me...

What is the most brutal Anime? Higurashi

Rofl, that is scary. Mad I've only seen a few episodes of Elfin Lied. I think it's the only extremely brutal anime I've seen so far. Only parts in Shakugan No Shana, Inuyasha, Bleach, and Full Metal Alchemist are sort of "strong-actioned." But I would have to say Elfin Lied, mostly. :d
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ThatGirlRenee
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: What is the most brutal Anime?   What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:46 am

I Suppose Afro Samurai (I've Seen The Entire Show/Movie)
Back to top Go down
vortex571
Chuunin
Chuunin
vortex571

PostSubject: Re: What is the most brutal Anime?   What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:29 am

for me it would have to me afro samurai I love that show but i have not seen elfen Lied so
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: What is the most brutal Anime?   What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:17 am

In my opinion Inuyasha the most bloody/brutal anime.It has lots of episodes where the main character kills lots of demons and soaked in their blood.It really good.
Back to top Go down
o0basti0o
Genin
Genin
o0basti0o

PostSubject: Re: What is the most brutal Anime?   What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:57 am

maybe the uncut japanese version of inuyasha is brutal...but compared to the other animes we wrote its a cute anime ;P
Back to top Go down
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

PostSubject: Re: What is the most brutal Anime?   What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:54 pm

Elfen leid, Hellsing (The manga gets there)
Spoiler:
and the Higurashi series'
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What is the most brutal Anime?   What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:43 am

ya your right, Elfen leid, Hellsing (The manga gets there) and the Higurashi series'\...
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: What is the most brutal Anime?   What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:33 pm

i've never watched Elfen Lied nor did i watch Hellsing but the most brutal anime I've seen so far is Afro Samurai...
so much blood XD
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: What is the most brutal Anime?   What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:10 pm

I herd its Higurashi or something.

Also Blood+ is mildly bloody and brutal and elfen lied is seriously gore and brutal
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: What is the most brutal Anime?   What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Elfen Lied looks freakin gross like legs and arms stretch of their bodies @_@
Back to top Go down
Sai
Academy Student
Sai

PostSubject: Re: What is the most brutal Anime?   What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:03 am

what about Moeyo Ken? there's a lot of violence and blood in that
Back to top Go down
Emilywolf96
Chuunin
Chuunin
Emilywolf96

PostSubject: Re: What is the most brutal Anime?   What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:03 pm

Blood+ was pretty bad.
I mean come on, she hacks up the chiropterans and turns them to crystal.
Still cool though.......
Back to top Go down
animefan
Chuunin
Chuunin
animefan

PostSubject: Re: What is the most brutal Anime?   What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:28 am

i think blood+, hellsing and elfen leid that three are very brutal What is the most brutal Anime? Icon_mad scary What is the most brutal Anime? Icon_pale i don't watch afro samurai yet
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/soulreaperrukia10
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: What is the most brutal Anime?   What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:55 pm

animefan wrote:
i think blood+, hellsing and elfen leid that three are very brutal What is the most brutal Anime? Icon_mad scary What is the most brutal Anime? Icon_pale i don't watch afro samurai yet

OMG! you have to watch Afro Samurai
you could probably finish the whole series in a day..
it oly has like 5 episodes.
Back to top Go down
Bellum88
Academy Student
Bellum88

PostSubject: Re: What is the most brutal Anime?   What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm

Honestly guys, if you want brutal, look up Deathfrenzy aka (Shigurui). About the samurai of long past, realistic in terms of no superpowers of bankai and shit.
You see nipples being ripped off, joker style cuts on faces, guts spilling, faces being sliced off and body parts going missing with all the brutal details more so than elfen lied. I hope you guys take a look at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the most brutal Anime?   What is the most brutal Anime? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the most brutal Anime?
Page 1 of 1