Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
General Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGeneral Discussion - Page 2 I_voting_barGeneral Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
General Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGeneral Discussion - Page 2 I_voting_barGeneral Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

General Discussion

Go down 
+4
freewillow15
0Renzokuken0
0ioBASTIoi0
Silent Assassin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

General Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:10 am

I wonder if that Gohan guy could post a video, he's got like 4000 subscribers. We also need an advertisement image for image hosts. I could do image advertising!
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:46 pm

товарищ wrote:
I wonder if that Gohan guy could post a video, he's got like 4000 subscribers. We also need an advertisement image for image hosts. I could do image advertising!
Yeah I heard he might help out advertising cause of his subsribers, or he might end up making the video. Anyway his vids seem pretty good and I must say he has a nice collection of DBZ Shocked
Back to top Go down
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:19 pm

The thing is, I don't like DB, Naruto, or Bleach really. XD Infact I acctually slightly dislike them.
Back to top Go down
Solo
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:25 pm

товарищ wrote:
The thing is, I don't like DB, Naruto, or Bleach really. XD Infact I acctually slightly dislike them.
Is this a joke?
Back to top Go down
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:45 pm

Nope. Not at all.
DB:repetitive beyond repetitive. Every fight is a fifteen episode lvl up fest. One strong attack, counter with stronger attack, change strategy, stronger attack. OVER AND OVER

Naruto: This would be good if it weren't for Naruto himself. the only one of the characters in all of anime that annoys the piss outta me. The 'humor' doesn't know where the line is. It oversteps things that aren't funny and replays the same joke.

Bleach: Plot repeats. Good up until the end of soul society. Then the soul society arc repeated with arancars. I thought the plot was great when Aizen's betrayal was uncovered. then where I expected plot twists it got so repetitive it wasn't funny.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:12 pm

DBZ is good tho best anime created.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:35 am

neah, i think Naruto or Bleach is the best anime ever, maybe dragon ball z too, but i think Naruto Shippuden Pwn's all, Dragon ball Z next, and last Bleach.
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:05 am

товарищ wrote:
Nope. Not at all.
DB:repetitive beyond repetitive. Every fight is a fifteen episode lvl up fest. One strong attack, counter with stronger attack, change strategy, stronger attack. OVER AND OVER

Naruto: This would be good if it weren't for Naruto himself. the only one of the characters in all of anime that annoys the piss outta me. The 'humor' doesn't know where the line is. It oversteps things that aren't funny and replays the same joke.

Bleach: Plot repeats. Good up until the end of soul society. Then the soul society arc repeated with arancars. I thought the plot was great when Aizen's betrayal was uncovered. then where I expected plot twists it got so repetitive it wasn't funny.
Ah good to see some honest people out there. I don't hate Naruto, in fact I like it but it's not one of my favorite anime's. It's the same with Bleach and Dragonball Z. The reason for this is because of how there are a lot of other animes out there that seem to make ME go WOW (Like Code Geass or Tengen Topp Gurren Lagann). But then again, it really comes down to personal preference, I know for a fact that there are people who dislike my favorite anime's and enjoy some that I don't like. But hey guess we all have our own tastes. tongue
Back to top Go down
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:13 am

Very well said ren. Those anime have their good points, they got me back into anime. But when I discovered things like Cowboy Bebop, Last Exile, Gunsmith Cats, TTGL, FLCL and many more that are just so better they made me criticize those!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:17 pm

Well, This Site Needs so more activity, and i'm the guy whos gonna do it better
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:52 am

^

Really, well I see the activity has slightly risen..

Sasuke if you can raise the sites activty even more. Like have it doing 50+ posts a day and have atleast 2 members joining daily, then your moderator place is guaranteed, not jus moderator, Senior or Super
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.editboard.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:03 pm

Silent Assassin wrote:
^

Really, well I see the activity has slightly risen..

Sasuke if you can raise the sites activty even more. Like have it doing 50+ posts a day and have atleast 2 members joining daily, then your moderator place is guaranteed, not jus moderator, Senior or Super

awesome but... 2 MEMBERS DAILY! THATS HARD!
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:12 am

Not really. The admin at Animeforum used to get over 30 members daily.. 2 isnt hard. I would do it but im far to busy nowadays
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:21 am

Silent Assassin wrote:
Not really. The admin at Animeforum used to get over 30 members daily.. 2 isnt hard. I would do it but im far to busy nowadays

yeah, but this site isn't as nearly as old as animeforum
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:22 am

Yh but your forgetting the point. over 50 members very joining daily :p im just asking you to try
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:24 am

Silent Assassin wrote:
Yh but your forgetting the point. over 50 members very joining daily :p im just asking you to try

ok, well, if plan i doesn't work, i'll try plan b, then plan c, the if they both fail, plan "SP"
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:39 pm

Haha oh damn I never realized it was the same sasuke. Howcome you left before? Oh and I guess this might be a little late but welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:36 am

0Renzokuken0 wrote:
Haha oh damn I never realized it was the same sasuke. Howcome you left before? Oh and I guess this might be a little late but welcome back.
yeah, XD well, its a long stroy but, your really don't need to know! XD
Back to top Go down
smallfish
Academy Student
smallfish

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:28 pm

I really enjoy your AMV's soo complicated and awesome .

WoW Gold CheapMapleStory MesosBuy Maplestory MesosCheap Maplestory Mesos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2