Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Who You Think Tobi Is? I_vote_lcapWho You Think Tobi Is? I_voting_barWho You Think Tobi Is? I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Who You Think Tobi Is? I_vote_lcapWho You Think Tobi Is? I_voting_barWho You Think Tobi Is? I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Who You Think Tobi Is? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Who You Think Tobi Is? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Who You Think Tobi Is? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Who You Think Tobi Is? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Who You Think Tobi Is? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Who You Think Tobi Is? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Who You Think Tobi Is? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Who You Think Tobi Is? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Who You Think Tobi Is? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Who You Think Tobi Is?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Who You Think Tobi Is? Empty
PostSubject: Who You Think Tobi Is?   Who You Think Tobi Is? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:17 pm

This Will Be for who you think tobi is. It think that tobi is madara uchiha. (BTW Hes Is really Madara in the manga and in the anime)
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Who You Think Tobi Is?   Who You Think Tobi Is? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:00 pm

Madara Uchiha of course but I use to think it was Obito.
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: Who You Think Tobi Is?   Who You Think Tobi Is? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:45 pm

Yeah same I thought it was Obito at first, but manga revealed it all.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who You Think Tobi Is?   Who You Think Tobi Is? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:28 pm

ya, the manga is the truth, and soon all the manga chapters will be come an episode. right now there is 123 shippuden episode's subbed english.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who You Think Tobi Is?   Who You Think Tobi Is? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:06 pm

Ok the name Tobi represents think of the name tobi and obito you seen something the same dont you the name.
Another fact everyone knows that tobi has the sharingan eye (dont knows for sure)
kakashi got his sharingan FROM OBITO BEFORE HE DIED LET SEE I WONDER WHY TOBI JUST SHOW ONLY ONE EYE ON HIS MASK
DONT YOU EVER WONDER HOW kakashi got his sharingan......I WAS SHOCKED BY THE WAY kakashi is not part of the clan so think

STARTS OF WITH OBITO FIRST...
but the say madara uchiha is tobi....but either one it have to be obito or madara uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who You Think Tobi Is?   Who You Think Tobi Is? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:12 pm

Tobi lead's the akatsuki and tobi is madara uchiha, that's the story, it's not pein, and hes not obito hes madara uchiha
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who You Think Tobi Is?   Who You Think Tobi Is? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:14 pm

I never said he was either obito or madara so what are you talking about just giveing facts.
by the way you ever wonder how kakashi got his eyes if you dont know.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who You Think Tobi Is?   Who You Think Tobi Is? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:20 pm

Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:
I never said he was either obito or madara so what are you talking about just giveing facts.
by the way you ever wonder how kakashi got his eyes if you dont know.

I watched all of the kakashi Chronicles. it's about obito, rin, kakashi and the 4th hokage. that is kakashi's past, and obito maybe danzo:
https://animeworld.editboard.com/naruto-manga-f6/danzo-and-his-mystery-s-t179.htm

Go here too; https://animeworld.editboard.com/naruto-manga-f6/kakashi-is-not-the-only-one-with-one-sharingan-t202.htm
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who You Think Tobi Is?   Who You Think Tobi Is? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:13 am

i no madara is tobi, it's in the manga, it could not have been obito cause obito was killed in naruto shippuden.
Back to top Go down
whitewolfx91
Genin
Genin
whitewolfx91

PostSubject: Re: Who You Think Tobi Is?   Who You Think Tobi Is? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:09 am

well of course i thought it was obito because of the one eye hole thing and the age he would be

i would never have suspected madara because unusualy long life just didnt ocour to me

but of course we know who he really is now
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who You Think Tobi Is?   Who You Think Tobi Is? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:24 pm

It's Been Confirmed that hes Madara
Back to top Go down
chordi01
Chuunin
Chuunin
chordi01

PostSubject: Re: Who You Think Tobi Is?   Who You Think Tobi Is? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:56 am

i know who he is is a member of the uchiha
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who You Think Tobi Is?   Who You Think Tobi Is? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:56 pm

chordi01 wrote:
i know who he is is a member of the uchiha

yeah, madara is an uchiha, the fist leader of the uchiha
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Who You Think Tobi Is?   Who You Think Tobi Is? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:29 pm

I guess since we all know Madara Uchiha is really tobi, this thread can be closed now. You may continue any further discussions in the general nartuto discussions Very Happy

Thread Closed
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.editboard.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who You Think Tobi Is?   Who You Think Tobi Is? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:32 pm

XD yeah...!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who You Think Tobi Is?   Who You Think Tobi Is? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who You Think Tobi Is?
Page 1 of 1