Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_vote_lcapWho Do you think has the saddest past? I_voting_barWho Do you think has the saddest past? I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_vote_lcapWho Do you think has the saddest past? I_voting_barWho Do you think has the saddest past? I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Who Do you think has the saddest past?

Go down 
+4
freewillow15
SaSukepwnage23
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Who Do you think has the saddest past? Empty
PostSubject: Who Do you think has the saddest past?   Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:55 pm

subject say's it all.
This is my list in order:
Saddest: Nagato
Konana
Yahiko

Second: Sasuke
Gaara

Third: Naruto
Iruka

Last edited by Sasuke Sheppard on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you think has the saddest past?   Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:30 pm

Naruto has the saddest past.

He was hated by all the people in Konoha and saw him only the demon fox who destroyed the village and not as a boy himself.
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you think has the saddest past?   Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:30 pm

Gaara for sure. Come on, the only person he trusted wanted to kill him. Sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you think has the saddest past?   Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:55 am

no sasuke, because he lved his brother and then his brother was forced to ki his hole clan be itachi couldn't bear to kill his little brother.
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you think has the saddest past?   Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:08 am

sasuke_sheppard wrote:
no sasuke, because he lved his brother and then his brother was forced to ki his hole clan be itachi couldn't bear to kill his little brother.

Mmmmm him too lol!
Back to top Go down
SaSukepwnage23
Academy Student
SaSukepwnage23

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you think has the saddest past?   Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:32 am

I think that it is rather obvios that either gaara or sasuke has the saddest past but i also think that orochimaru's past could have been pretty damn sad also... pig pig pig Question Question Idea Arrow sasuke Arrow king lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you think has the saddest past?   Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:03 pm

Pein (Or Nagato) That Was Pretty Sad...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you think has the saddest past?   Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:05 pm

ya it was
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you think has the saddest past?   Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:26 pm

haha now that I think about it, almost everyone had a sad past.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you think has the saddest past?   Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:06 am

Yay your right
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you think has the saddest past?   Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:03 pm

The Writer Must Like Sad Pasts XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you think has the saddest past?   Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:30 pm

no he does not, in the past he used to draw a lot untill high school. the he joined baseball. he had a happy past
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you think has the saddest past?   Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:32 pm

I Never Said The Author Does, But His Manga Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you think has the saddest past?   Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:44 pm

ok so.. ya i think ither sasuke or nagato had the saddest past. sasuke lost his family exclued his brother that sasuke killed and nagato has no1 left, his family and pet's were killed so he is trying to make the world feel his pein. [ see what i did there?]
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you think has the saddest past?   Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:52 am

I Feel Bad For Nagato...Him And His Friends Wanted To Grow Up Happy, Only To Be Killed By The Leader :'O
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you think has the saddest past?   Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:51 am

Dude Try to be born without a father or a mother, or maybe both, you dont want to be born without the love of your parents like naruto did, so to me naruto has the saddest past, sasuke lost his parents bcause his brother itachi slaughtered them both plus almost all the uchiha clan, so they are the only ones left!

Naruto's Past is the saddest in the whole anime
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you think has the saddest past?   Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:12 pm

Gabriel399 wrote:
Dude Try to be born without a father or a mother, or maybe both, you dont want to be born without the love of your parents like naruto did, so to me naruto has the saddest past, sasuke lost his parents bcause his brother itachi slaughtered them both plus almost all the uchiha clan, so they are the only ones left!

Naruto's Past is the saddest in the whole anime

Yea I Agree With You There, Plus Naruto Was Hated For Having The Demon Fox, While Sasuke Was Cool And Liked by Others.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you think has the saddest past?   Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:16 pm

i guess his oast was sad but not as sad as being born and every day living in fear of dying and suffering of pain and lonesome. that was how nagato must hve felt.
Back to top Go down
narutodude22
Academy Student
narutodude22

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you think has the saddest past?   Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:17 pm

1st-garra 2nd-choji 3rd-naruto 4th-sasuke
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you think has the saddest past?   Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:18 pm

ya your right, now that i think about it, choji does have a sad past... i almost feal sorry for him, like i said ALMOST!
Back to top Go down
Solo
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you think has the saddest past?   Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:34 pm

Itachi. Everyday he had to live with the pain of killing everyone in his clan except sasuke. Then he died. Only to know he was a loving brother.

Kakashi- Obito He only wanted to become a great ninja but died. His father memories.

Naruto & Garra
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you think has the saddest past?   Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:21 am

ya,
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you think has the saddest past?   Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:39 pm

Naruto, sasuke, Garra, Tobi,

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you think has the saddest past?   Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:16 am

ya, tobi did have a sad past, hiss own people betraded hom, and by time they belived him he was gone...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you think has the saddest past?   Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:17 pm

Well, I Think Itachi/Sasuke Had A Sad Past, Nagato, konan and that other guy did too, but so did Naruto and Gaara, but over all, The Rain orphans and Sasuke/Itachi did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you think has the saddest past?   Who Do you think has the saddest past? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Do you think has the saddest past?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime World :: Anime/Manga Discussion :: Naruto Anime-
Jump to: