Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
When You Turn Chuuin I_vote_lcapWhen You Turn Chuuin I_voting_barWhen You Turn Chuuin I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
When You Turn Chuuin I_vote_lcapWhen You Turn Chuuin I_voting_barWhen You Turn Chuuin I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
When You Turn Chuuin I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
When You Turn Chuuin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
When You Turn Chuuin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
When You Turn Chuuin I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
When You Turn Chuuin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
When You Turn Chuuin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
When You Turn Chuuin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
When You Turn Chuuin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
When You Turn Chuuin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

When You Turn Chuuin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

When You Turn Chuuin Empty
PostSubject: When You Turn Chuuin   When You Turn Chuuin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:30 pm

when you turn Chuuin what will YOU do?
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: When You Turn Chuuin   When You Turn Chuuin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:14 pm

The Real Question Should Be...When Is Naruto Going To Be A Chunin?
He's So Far & Strong & Yet Still A Genin. But I'm Sure If He Did Take The Exam He Would Destroy It!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: When You Turn Chuuin   When You Turn Chuuin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:16 pm

no what are U gonna do when you become a chuuin. i'm gonna make more posts and make them longer then i use to.
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: When You Turn Chuuin   When You Turn Chuuin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:20 pm

Yea In That Case...As I Am A Chuunin I Will Make More/Longer Posts And Contribute To The Site More! On A Side Note Search On Youtube: I'll Take A Potato Chip And Eat It. For A Great Time ^_^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: When You Turn Chuuin   When You Turn Chuuin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:22 pm

yay me too, i'll do what you do but the potato chip part... for me... i like BBQ chips XD! what your fav. cind of chips?
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: When You Turn Chuuin   When You Turn Chuuin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:23 pm

I Love BBQ, But Seriously Search "I'll Take A Potato Chip And Eat It" It's From Death Note And Absolutely Funny!!! Thus Proving Light Is Epic In Everything! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: When You Turn Chuuin   When You Turn Chuuin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:45 pm

Forget i wrote this message on Chip's it was of topix.

Last edited by Sasuke on Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: When You Turn Chuuin   When You Turn Chuuin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:48 pm

Is this how you lot think you will become smods? What will you do when your Chuunin??and then going offtopic talking about BBQ Potatoe chips...
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.editboard.com
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: When You Turn Chuuin   When You Turn Chuuin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:07 pm

Hmm when I become chunnin, I'll help naruto out because he is still a genin. (An unbelievably strong one) lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: When You Turn Chuuin   When You Turn Chuuin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:37 am

good choice man, i'd do that to sasuke, but as we all know... sasuke is evil now, and he's much stronger then me =P
so in that case i'll goin naruto in his hunt to bring sasuke back to the village hidden in the leaves.

Last edited by Sasuke on Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: When You Turn Chuuin   When You Turn Chuuin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:41 am

Silent Assassin wrote:
Is this how you lot think you will become smods? What will you do when your Chuunin??and then going offtopic talking about BBQ Potatoe chips...

sorry about that, i man that post last night and i was half a sleep, and hungery...so i mustt have whent on the computer and did something dumb because i don't remember doing that. this morning when i woke up and when on this site and read that message i was like what the h**l, who would send me something about Potato chips's or BBQ chip's. the i fould out it was me... so the i read this message and started making a reply. som once again, sorry. and no this is no what i would do as a smod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When You Turn Chuuin   When You Turn Chuuin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When You Turn Chuuin
Page 1 of 1