Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_vote_lcapWho Has The Coolest Clothes? I_voting_barWho Has The Coolest Clothes? I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_vote_lcapWho Has The Coolest Clothes? I_voting_barWho Has The Coolest Clothes? I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Who Has The Coolest Clothes?

Go down 
+5
Phantom Lenero
ToxiChou
whitewolfx91
Sephiroth
freewillow15
9 posters
AuthorMessage
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

Who Has The Coolest Clothes? Empty
PostSubject: Who Has The Coolest Clothes?   Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:43 am

Subject Says It All! I Really Like Haukus (Cant Remember The Name At The Moment) And Ino's (The Original She Looks So Ugly In Shippuden) And Naruto's Awesome Orange Jump Suit! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Has The Coolest Clothes?   Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:58 am

Oh, mine is Sasuke's Chuuin exan outfit, kakashi's dad's outfit, naruto shippuden jump suit and also the akatsuki's rough.I would also like to add that sasuke's shippuden outfit.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Who Has The Coolest Clothes?   Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:19 am

All of akatsuki
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Has The Coolest Clothes?   Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:42 am

the akatsuki

Last edited by Ichigo Kurosaki on Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Has The Coolest Clothes?   Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:45 am

Um Dude, this is only for naruto, not bleach so yeah
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Has The Coolest Clothes?   Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:47 am

sorry

lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Has The Coolest Clothes?   Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:54 am

it's ok, we all make mistake's!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Has The Coolest Clothes?   Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:58 am

yea i guess, which i make every so offering
lol!
Back to top Go down
whitewolfx91
Genin
Genin
whitewolfx91

PostSubject: Re: Who Has The Coolest Clothes?   Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:31 am

if you have ever seen images of naruto or the fourth hokage in the cloak then yh that would be mine
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Has The Coolest Clothes?   Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:18 pm

My New Favorite is Sasuke's In Shippuden and Ino's In Shippuden
Back to top Go down
ToxiChou
Academy Student
ToxiChou

PostSubject: Re: Who Has The Coolest Clothes?   Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:26 am

My favourit i think that it is hmm...Sasuke Shippuden,he looks more mature and i like Sakura clothes even if i don't really like pink.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Lenero
Genin
Genin
Phantom Lenero

PostSubject: Re: Who Has The Coolest Clothes?   Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:16 pm

Jirayia, he knows whats what
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Academy Student
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Who Has The Coolest Clothes?   Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:27 pm

I like Temari's 8D
...Now. What we should really be talking about..is how all these characters fail at being ninjas. How are you supposed to blend in for an attack while dressed in bright orange... I just don't get it. xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Has The Coolest Clothes?   Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:52 am

Dementia wrote:
I like Temari's 8D
...Now. What we should really be talking about..is how all these characters fail at being ninjas. How are you supposed to blend in for an attack while dressed in bright orange... I just don't get it. xD

you know that makes no sense at all, there all dressed up in there light, bright colors, and there trying to hide from enemy's, and next think you the enemy's are there "Hey, There They are; if they didn't have thos bright colors on we would have never seen them"
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Academy Student
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Who Has The Coolest Clothes?   Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:30 am

EXACTLY MY POINT~! xD
Then there's people liiike... anko and stuff. With the long flowy coat. HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO KICK AND STUFF WITH THAT WEIGHING YOU DOWN?!
...Idiots... xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Has The Coolest Clothes?   Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:20 am

Dementia wrote:
EXACTLY MY POINT~! xD
Then there's people liiike... anko and stuff. With the long flowy coat. HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO KICK AND STUFF WITH THAT WEIGHING YOU DOWN?!
...Idiots... xD

you are so right XD
Back to top Go down
Solo
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Who Has The Coolest Clothes?   Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:41 pm

Naruto's sexy jutsu smoke, Sasuke chuunin exam, Sasuke shippuden clothes, Naruto Shippuden clothes, Gaara Shippuden, And most of all kurenai's.
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: Who Has The Coolest Clothes?   Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:46 pm

I liked the coat that the 4th hokage wears. It's white with red flames.
Oh yeah and um
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Has The Coolest Clothes?   Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:30 am

0Renzokuken0 wrote:
I liked the coat that the 4th hokage wears. It's white with red flames.
Oh yeah and um
Spoiler:

yeah, I like that too, but i still think sasukes shippuden outfit is better XD
Back to top Go down
chordi01
Chuunin
Chuunin
chordi01

PostSubject: Re: Who Has The Coolest Clothes?   Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:29 am

i think the akatsuki have the coolest clothes
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Has The Coolest Clothes?   Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:41 pm

chordi01 wrote:
i think the akatsuki have the coolest clothes

Interesting they are cool XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Has The Coolest Clothes?   Who Has The Coolest Clothes? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Has The Coolest Clothes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime World :: Anime/Manga Discussion :: Naruto Anime-
Jump to: