Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Vegeto vs. Gogeta I_vote_lcapVegeto vs. Gogeta I_voting_barVegeto vs. Gogeta I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Vegeto vs. Gogeta I_vote_lcapVegeto vs. Gogeta I_voting_barVegeto vs. Gogeta I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Vegeto vs. Gogeta I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Vegeto vs. Gogeta I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Vegeto vs. Gogeta I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Vegeto vs. Gogeta I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Vegeto vs. Gogeta I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Vegeto vs. Gogeta I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Vegeto vs. Gogeta I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Vegeto vs. Gogeta I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Vegeto vs. Gogeta I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Vegeto vs. Gogeta

Go down 
+2
Gabriel399
0ioBASTIoi0
6 posters
AuthorMessage
0ioBASTIoi0
Chuunin
Chuunin
0ioBASTIoi0

Vegeto vs. Gogeta Empty
PostSubject: Vegeto vs. Gogeta   Vegeto vs. Gogeta I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:00 am

i think that would be the ultimativ DB-Fight ever^^ ........ but who will win?^^ .......

I said Gogeta^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/0ioBASTIoi0
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

Vegeto vs. Gogeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeto vs. Gogeta   Vegeto vs. Gogeta I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:07 am

its hard to say, in bt3 theyre almost equal, but i vote in vegito
Back to top Go down
0ioBASTIoi0
Chuunin
Chuunin
0ioBASTIoi0

Vegeto vs. Gogeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeto vs. Gogeta   Vegeto vs. Gogeta I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:28 am

but remember gogeta can get in SSJ4^^
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

Vegeto vs. Gogeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeto vs. Gogeta   Vegeto vs. Gogeta I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:32 am

who cares if he can get to ssj4, ssj4 fusion lasts 10 minutes, ssj fusion lasts 30 minutes, then they have to wait for an hour to fuse again, vegito fusion is PERMANENT
Back to top Go down
0ioBASTIoi0
Chuunin
Chuunin
0ioBASTIoi0

Vegeto vs. Gogeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeto vs. Gogeta   Vegeto vs. Gogeta I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:34 am

yes but gogeta will defeat him in some like three minutes in SSJ4.......
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

Vegeto vs. Gogeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeto vs. Gogeta   Vegeto vs. Gogeta I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:38 am

then we shall make a contest....who wins vegito or vegeto as you like 2 call him, vs gogeta ssj/ssj4 to see who gets more votes

agree?
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

Vegeto vs. Gogeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeto vs. Gogeta   Vegeto vs. Gogeta I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:27 pm

Sorry BAsti but you are wrong. Everyone knows Vegeto is stronger. They arent even close. Gogeta is a temporay fusion. It was stated that the fusion earings are ALOT stronger than fusion dance..plus goku and vegeta have the rivalry boost. And Gogeta is only SSJ4 in GT..and thats if they both go SSJ4..if vegeta and Goku go SSJ4 and use fusin earings they wuld stomp the f*ck out of Gogeta absolutely no doubt. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.editboard.com
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

Vegeto vs. Gogeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeto vs. Gogeta   Vegeto vs. Gogeta I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:36 pm

Yeah, And The Vegito fusion to ssj4 only works if they are both in they're normal state, same as gogeta, if they do the fusion in this order : Goku (Kid) + Vegeta (adult) it doesnt work, same goes to gotenks, and gogeta
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

Vegeto vs. Gogeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeto vs. Gogeta   Vegeto vs. Gogeta I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:30 pm

The fusion dance requires both people to have exact same power level or it wont work properly. It also is limited and less powerful.

Earings are a tonne powerfuller. You dont need to be equal in power..and the rivalry boost makes them stronger..

Vegeta SSJ4 AND GOKU SSJ4 = Gogeta SSJ4..really tough right

Vegeta SSJ4 and Goku SSj4 = Vegeta SSJ4 and a shit load stronger.. And I mean like he could defeat all GT enemies easily
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.editboard.com
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

Vegeto vs. Gogeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeto vs. Gogeta   Vegeto vs. Gogeta I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:02 pm

Yeah I reckon vegeto would pwn ssj4 gogeta in ssj2. Why? I have no idea, just a strong gut feeling haha.
Back to top Go down
0ioBASTIoi0
Chuunin
Chuunin
0ioBASTIoi0

Vegeto vs. Gogeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeto vs. Gogeta   Vegeto vs. Gogeta I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:15 am

i dont think so^^ ......... i like gogeta more and think he would be definitely stronger XD^^
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

Vegeto vs. Gogeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeto vs. Gogeta   Vegeto vs. Gogeta I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:38 am

dude, even in his normal state, vegito would pawn gogeta into oblivion, the fact that goku and vegeta were rivals from the saiyan saga when vegeta first appeared, through the namek, frieza and even through the android, and cell saga, and when vegeta went majin in the buu saga, only makes the vegito more powerful, that fact is visible when vegito is fightng with super buu when gotenks, piccolo and gohan were absorbed, vegito in his normal form already pawned buu's butt, and the fact that he can turn ssj and even ssj2 only increases vegito's power tenfold!

so vegito would pawn gogeta, vegito being ssj or not, and gogeta being ssj or ssj4!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Vegeto vs. Gogeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeto vs. Gogeta   Vegeto vs. Gogeta I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:51 pm

I think this is pointless because they the same person.
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

Vegeto vs. Gogeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeto vs. Gogeta   Vegeto vs. Gogeta I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:04 pm

GOGETA would win he's WAY stronger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vegeto vs. Gogeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeto vs. Gogeta   Vegeto vs. Gogeta I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vegeto vs. Gogeta
Page 1 of 1