Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
General Naruto Manga Discussion I_vote_lcapGeneral Naruto Manga Discussion I_voting_barGeneral Naruto Manga Discussion I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
General Naruto Manga Discussion I_vote_lcapGeneral Naruto Manga Discussion I_voting_barGeneral Naruto Manga Discussion I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
General Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
General Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
General Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
General Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
General Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
General Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
General Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
General Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
General Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

General Naruto Manga Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

General Naruto Manga Discussion Empty
PostSubject: General Naruto Manga Discussion   General Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:50 am

Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.editboard.com
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Naruto Manga Chapter Discussion.   General Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:33 pm

This Topic Will Be Used For Discussion On The Latest Chapters In The Naruto (Shippuden) Manga. Rather Than Creating A New Topic Every Chapter I Will Just Use This For Now (Since A New Chapter Is Released Weakly) This Forum May Contain Slight Spoilers Please Mind What You Say (Death Note Was Ruined For Me XD) Now I Wouldn't Know Since I Don't Watch Naruto (Shippuden) Anime, But The Events Might Be Current/Behind/Ahead Of The Manga. Now If You Wish To Know Some Sites On Where To Read The Latest Chapters Please PM Me.

-Naruto Chapter 460-
Sasuke Vs Raikage Who Wins? Im Gonna Hope Sasuke, But I Doubt Anyone Will Die In The Battle. Of Course With Sasuke Appearing To Be More Powerful Than Normal I Suppose There Is A Possibility He Could Lose Control And Kill Somebody. And What Could Tobi Possibly Want To Tell Naruto?
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Favorite Parts On Manga   General Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:12 am

Name Some Of Your Favorite Parts Here!
Me For One I LOVE The Battle With Haku, And When Zabuza Died That Was So Cool! There Is So Many Parts To Love ^_^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Naruto Manga Discussion   General Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:17 am

i loved the mist arc when huku dies it's so sad what she says befor she dies. I also like the Sasuke Retrieval Arc. That was cool seeing my favorite character beat naruto and walking away thinking about his brother.
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: General Naruto Manga Discussion   General Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:18 am

Lol What I Jerk, Beating Up His Best Friend Then Only Worrying About Killing His Bro. I Also Like The Part Of Sasuke Vs Itachi, That Was Sad/Epic O_o
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Naruto Manga Discussion   General Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:22 am

ya but sasuke did not know the truth untill the shippuden manga where madara tells him all the truth. then after that we see sasuke crying on the clif thinking about his brother. you know were just like sasuke and naruto you know. i'm like sasuke and your like naruto.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Naruto Manga Discussion   General Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:40 pm

-Naruto Chapter 460-
Sasuke will win, hes to strong to lose to someone like Raikage. pluse sasuke has his team to help him out. so in anycause i think sasuke would win.
Back to top Go down
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

PostSubject: Re: General Naruto Manga Discussion   General Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:48 am

Chapter 461

Jugo Enters Killer Mode!!! Vs Raikage, With His Eyes Bloodshot He's Ready To Kill! Will They Ever Finish Him Or Will Reinforcements Come In? And What Will Naruto Learn From Akatsuki?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Naruto Manga Discussion   General Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:37 am

-Chapter 461-
Jugo cannot be defeated know that hes in killer mode state 2. with his eye blood shot, he will cream the raikage. Naruto will learn all about nagato's past and other stuff...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Naruto Manga Discussion   General Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:37 pm

Topics Merged
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Naruto Manga Discussion   General Naruto Manga Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1