Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Sösuke Aizen I_vote_lcapSösuke Aizen I_voting_barSösuke Aizen I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Sösuke Aizen I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Sösuke Aizen I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Sösuke Aizen I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Sösuke Aizen I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Sösuke Aizen I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Sösuke Aizen I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Sösuke Aizen I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Sösuke Aizen I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Sösuke Aizen I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Sösuke Aizen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Sösuke Aizen Empty
PostSubject: Sösuke Aizen   Sösuke Aizen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:17 pm

Name:Sösuke Aizen
Height:186 cm
Weight:76 kg
Race:Shinigami(Soul Reaper)
Class:Captain

Appearance:Prior to his departure from Soul Society he appeared as a mild-featured man with brown scholarly hair enhanced by square glasses. He wears the standard Shinigami uniform with a captain's haori. However, during his ascent to Hueco Mundo, he removes his glasses and swept a hand through his hair, revealing menacing eyes and a very different hairstyle (swept back hair with a strand hanging in his face). As he had previously revealed to Renji Abarai the Aizen they all knew never existed, this would seem to be a visual representation of that claim. Aizen is later shown in Hueco Mundo wearing clothing similar in style to the Arrancar; he is also seated on a throne, implying that he has some level of political power.

Sösuke Aizen Aizen

Personality:Aizen is a soft-spoken intellectual, accented by glasses during his time as a Soul Reaper captain. While he appears to be very kind to his subordinates, he cares very little for them in truth. According to Aizen himself, he is not bound by morals and will therefore stop at nothing to further his ambitions, including manipulating or killing anyone if he deems it necessary. Tite Kubo stated in an interview that "part of Aizen's appeal is that he's mysterious," and for this reason he didn't think it's a good idea to go too much in-depth with the character.

Aizen controls his new minions either through acquired respect, as revealed through Ulquiorra Cifer's conversation with Orihime Inoue where he tells her that they are all here to further Aizen's ambition, or through fear, such as when he threatened to kill Grimmjow Jeagerjaques if he attacked Kaname Tōsen. It was also stated by the arrancar Iceringer that they follow Aizen because he has no fear, which beings born from fear and despair find inspiring. Other arrancar occasionally have reasons for following Aizen unique to themselves, such as Szayel Aporro Granz, who follows Aizen with the hopes that he eradicates the world of all non-hollows.

It has been conjectured that Aizen's true objective is to overthrow the king of Soul Society. To do this, he needs the royal key (ōken), a tri-pronged golden key that opens a portal to the dimension that the king resides in. While the location of the key is known only to General Yamamoto, Aizen knows how the original was created and how to manufacture another. In order to create the key, Aizen needs to gather 100,000 souls in Karakura Town,which has an unusually large concentration of spirit particles. Aside from killing the many souls used in its creation, creating the key will also vaporize most of Karakura Town.

During their ascent to Hueco Mundo, Aizen removes his glasses and sweeps a hand through his hair, revealing menacing eyes and a very different hairstyle. As he had previously revealed to Toshiro Hitsugaya that the Aizen they all knew never existed, this would seem to be a visual representation of that claim. Before leaving, he tells Jūshirō Ukitake that no one had started out in heaven, not even God.He then says that he will be the one to stand in the heavens and end the unbearable vacancy on the world's throne. Aizen is later shown in Hueco Mundo wearing clothing similar in style to the arrancar he has been creating; he is also seated on a throne, implying that he has some level of political power.

Attacks:Unknown

Abilities:Aizen is an extremely potent combatant, well above most captain-level Soul Reapers. He goes on to state that the only way for him to advance beyond that would be to gain and master hollow powers. His mastery of the regular skills are such that he is able to stop fully released zanpakutō, including Ichigo Kurosaki's bankai, with one finger, and he can defeat several captain-level opponents at once. A hint to his actual level of spirit power is given when he turns Wonderweiss Margera into an arrancar. When preparing to activate the Hōgyoku, he states that despite its half-awakened state, it can be fully activated when temporarily fusing with someone with twice as much spirit power as a captain-level Soul Reaper, referring to himself.The force of Aizen's spiritual pressure is also great enough to bring the 6th Espada, Grimmjow Jeagerjaques, to his knees without any visible effort from Aizen himself.

Aizen's zanpakutō is Kyōka Suigetsu (literally "mirror flower water moon"). In its sealed form, it looks like a normal katana. Its shikai is both activated and deactivated with the command "shatter" (kudakero). The phrase kyōka suigetsu suggests its illusory properties; the moon reflected in water and a flower in a mirror are things that can be seen but not held. It is a Chinese idiom for seeing and desiring something that is a dream that cannot be easily grasped in hand, teaching people about temptations.

Kyōka Suigetsu's shikai has the ability to place anyone who sees it under a state of "Perfect Hypnosis" (kanzen saimin), after which Aizen can make them see, hear, and feel whatever he wants. According to Aizen, the hypnosis is unbreakable, even if the target is aware that they are hypnotized. The only way to avoid the effect is to not see Kyōka Suigetsu's shikai, making the blind Kaname Tōsen immune to its effects. The effect seems to be permanent, or at the very least long-lasting, as Aizen uses it on nearly all of the lieutenants and captains in the Gotei 13 during a ceremonial release of his zanpakutō years before faking his own death. While the illusions Kyōka Suigetsu creates are quite powerful, they are not 100% accurate; Captain Retsu Unohana was able to realize that something was amiss with Aizen's fake corpse, even though she did not realize what until seeing Aizen alive.

Kyōka Suigetsu's hypnotic abilities make it a useful tool in combat as well, as Aizen can quickly create simple illusions to deceive opponents. By creating a decoy of himself, Aizen can hide his own movements and attack with impunity; his opponent, meanwhile, will remain focused on the illusion until it's too late to react. The most prominent example of this is his brief fight against Sajin Komamura, where an illusionary copy of Aizen is seen melting away after the real Aizen has moved close enough to use the devastating Black Coffin kido.

Items/Weapons:Zanpakuto-Kyōka Suigetsu

Biography:Former captain of the 5th Division, leader of the arrancar

Sousuke Aizen's character embodies the typical good guy who later reveals himself to be the underdog antagonist in the ultimate struggle for power in Bleach. Usually seen clad in his immaculate captain's uniform, no one (except the cunning guy who wrote the script) would have expected Sosuke to be in fact, a power-hungry person who thinks nothing of taking things to the extreme to attain his goals. Even to the extent of faking his death into a dramatic Shakespearean tragedy (replete with a hell load of gore). Here, his role of a supposed self-sacrificing captain is subverted, and we realize we know nothing of who Aizen might really be.

Hinamori's (lieutenant of the 5th Division) realization of Aizen's true nature was seen as devastating, and perhaps because of that we would find Aizen's character much easier to despise. It is, after all quite deplorable to deceive an innocent girl who looks up to you. Then again, his transformation from a quiet intellectual to an undeniably cool villain in the Arrancar arc does make him quite difficult to hate.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sösuke Aizen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sösuke Aizen   Sösuke Aizen I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:39 am

Approved

Nice. You Sure there is no attack's for him to use, or learn? Ohh well... You know how to make the thread. Now lets see if you can Role-Play.
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

Sösuke Aizen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sösuke Aizen   Sösuke Aizen I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:43 am

Approved.

Yes you have all about Aizen their..

(nice sasuke)
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.editboard.com
Sponsored content

Sösuke Aizen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sösuke Aizen   Sösuke Aizen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sösuke Aizen
Page 1 of 1