Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
If you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it? I_vote_lcapIf you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it? I_voting_barIf you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it? I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
If you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it? I_vote_lcapIf you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it? I_voting_barIf you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it? I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
If you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
If you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
If you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
If you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
If you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
If you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
If you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
If you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
If you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

If you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

If you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it? Empty
PostSubject: If you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it?   If you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:34 pm

For Me, my channal Would Be Called "Anime Arena"

This would Be The Channel Guide For Monday - Thursday:

1:00 A.M.
Naruto

1:30 A.M.
Bleach

2:00 A.M.
Hellsing

2:30 A.M
DragonBall Z

3:00 A.M
An Anime Movie

5:30 A.M
Naruto Shippuden

6:00 A.M
Bleach

6:30 A.M.
Yugioh

7:00 A.M.
YuGiOh GX

7:30 A.M
An Anime Movie

10:00 A.M
An Anime Movie

12:30 P.M.
Pokemon

1:30 P.M.
An Anime Movie

4:00 P.M.
Naruto Shippuden

5:00 P.M.
Bleach

6:00 P.M.
Golden Boy

7:00 P.M
Sailor Moon

8:00 P.M.
MewMew

9:00 P.M.
Yugioh 5D's

9:30:
Yugioh GX

10:00 P.M.
Hell Sing

11:00 P.M
Inuyasha

Friday's

All Day:
Bleach

Saturday's And Sunday's

1:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.
All Anime Movie's

12:00 P.M - 1:00 A.M.
Naruto Shippuden
Back to top Go down
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

If you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it?   If you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:40 pm

You'd run out of eps fast.

Mine would be the culture channel. IT would show anime from all over the world, reality shows from all over the world, the onion news(I like the onion), foreign cooking shows, and segments where it shows foreign tech, music, and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it?   If you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:46 pm

nice, but i don't think it's as good as my Bleach friday or naruto weekend's or movie night, or my channal, i gave the channel guide and you didn't so that's why people will like my channel better.
Back to top Go down
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

PostSubject: Re: If you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it?   If you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:47 pm

I dunt have the time to type out a giude. I'm multi tasking. Moderating other forums, doing homework, reading blogs, posting, watching vids, listening to music, and a host of other things. I'll do it later =D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it?   If you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:55 pm

ok ya ya i get it your busy!...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it?   If you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:13 am

товарищ wrote:
I dunt have the time to type out a giude. I'm multi tasking. Moderating other forums, doing homework, reading blogs, posting, watching vids, listening to music, and a host of other things. I'll do it later =D

haha, i don't have school, so, no homework for me XD and i moderate over another 50 forum's, and yet, i can still do it, i read blogs too, and I Watch vids all the time, thats why it takes me a while to type up something, and another million things

yet i still have time to do that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it?   If you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you Could Create A T.V. Channal Would would it be called and what show's would come on it?
Page 1 of 1