Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Epic homework I_vote_lcapEpic homework I_voting_barEpic homework I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Epic homework I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Epic homework I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Epic homework I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Epic homework I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Epic homework I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Epic homework I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Epic homework I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Epic homework I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Epic homework I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Epic homework

Go down 
AuthorMessage
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

Epic homework Empty
PostSubject: Epic homework   Epic homework I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:27 pm

Post your homework where you just went "screw it" and totally BSed the whole thing, or just did it real funny.

The purpose of the below speech was to give a story about some good advice. Because it's a manuscript I didn't care to fix grammar or spelling. this is how it was when I gave the speech.

There's an old saying that goes: “That man knows where his towel is.” This holds meaning simply because a towel is the most useful tool in the universe. Even digital watches that glow in the dark, the greatest achievement of mankind is useless in comparisson to a towel.

I first heard of the saying from a man that was from a small planet in the vicinity of Betelgeuse He knew where his towel was. Towels can be used as a blindfold to help you from passing out in the face of extreme gruesomeness. A towelcan be used as a lethal close combat weapon of the highest caliber, especially applied in the aincient art of 'Rat Tail'. When Brutus killed ceasar it is well known that he obliterated Cesar's rump with the powerful matial art, leaving him defensless for his inevitable assassination at the hands of Brutus. Which lead to the most historical catchphrase ever uttered. “Cesar, your salad just got tossed.”

Now for my part of the story. While I was halfway into my dauntless endeavors in the sahara rainforest where we fought off insane tree-people that worshiped Mell Gibson. The towel, which was standard issue for all loggers on the operation, served us many many times. But it did not serve quite as well as it did on one particular day. While on a hike to retrieve a rare and now extinct Saharan Mahogany tree, famous for its wood that is not only nigh indestructible, but can bend the fabric of space-time. On the way through the dense jungle, we got lost. Well, more accurately said, we didn't know where we were going in the first place. We survived on our towels, which, if you put a nice amount of gravel in it and run a stick back and forth through the gravel can act like sandpaper making an effective pointed stick, which can be used to whittle a back-scratcher. Then, it could be used as a friction creater to make fire out of the old, useless back scratchers. Luckily we never had to worry about food, seeing as the Saharan rainforest was full of nutritious and delicious wampa-fruit. We didn't have to gather food and could leisurely swim in the rivers. When we were done we would simply use our towels to make fires to warm us up and dry us down. We used our towels to fen off the creatures in the night, whe were terrified of the images of spongebob and dora the explora. We eventually made it back to camp. We had treked lost for three hundred yards that day. We survived only because we had our towels.

Thus, we conclude our proceedings on the usefulness of a towel by saying, “KNOW WHERE YOUR TOWEL IS!”
Back to top Go down

Epic homework
Page 1 of 1