Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Very Hard Dbz Quiz! I_vote_lcapVery Hard Dbz Quiz! I_voting_barVery Hard Dbz Quiz! I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Very Hard Dbz Quiz! I_vote_lcapVery Hard Dbz Quiz! I_voting_barVery Hard Dbz Quiz! I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Very Hard Dbz Quiz! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Very Hard Dbz Quiz! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Very Hard Dbz Quiz! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Very Hard Dbz Quiz! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Very Hard Dbz Quiz! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Very Hard Dbz Quiz! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Very Hard Dbz Quiz! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Very Hard Dbz Quiz! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Very Hard Dbz Quiz! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Very Hard Dbz Quiz!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gohan
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gohan

Very Hard Dbz Quiz! Empty
PostSubject: Very Hard Dbz Quiz!   Very Hard Dbz Quiz! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:01 pm

1-How long did Piccolo give Gohan to survive in the plains before he trained him?

2-What is the first gi Gohan wore?

3-How many gi did Goku wear (From beginning of DB to end of DBZ) (depending on color, accessories, and characters, not how many he destroyed or outgrew)?

4-What are the Japanese techniques that in English are Spirit Bomb, Special Beam Cannon, and Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack?

5-How many masters did Goku train under?

6-What is Goku's surname?

7-What is the Japanese opening song called?

8-(fairly easy) in one of the Cell sagas, which father-son duo trained in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber before the other?

9-How did Brolys father, Paragus, survive his son's attack on his life in the first Broly movie (at the end)?

10-What disgusting thing did Trunks do to Broly in his second movie?

11-When we see Goku's nightmare about Jinzo Ningen Juunanagou and Juuhachigou(#17 and #18), who do they kill and how?

12-What is chibi Trunks's age compared to Future Trunks's age in the Android Saga?

13-In the first saga, what happens to Gohan that made his power increase (happens when his hat was taken, he almost fell from the waterfall, etc.)?

14-In the Android Saga-Perfect Cell Saga, out of Yamucha, Krillin, and Tein, who is the strongest?

15-How old are Goku, Vegeta, Gohan and Trunks at the start of DBZ and DBGT?

15-How old are Goku, Vegeta, Gohan and Trunks at the end of DBZ and DBGT?

16-How many times do Goten and Trunks fuse?

17-How many times do Goku and Vegeta fuse?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GohanDBZReturns1
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Very Hard Dbz Quiz!   Very Hard Dbz Quiz! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:09 pm

I will answer #11 and ill answer other ones later.

android 17 kills Trunks.How? When trunks attacks android 17 with his sword he kills Trunks by taking his sword and stabbing him right through the stomach.

Android 18 kills Chi-Chi.How? When Chi-Chi attacks android 18 the android grabs chi chi by her throat and choking her to death.

#14-Tien is the strongest out of the three.
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: Very Hard Dbz Quiz!   Very Hard Dbz Quiz! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:53 am

I'll answer #10.
I'm pretty sure trunks pee'd on his face or something cause he was terrified of him Razz

And damn this quiz IS hard lol
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Very Hard Dbz Quiz!   Very Hard Dbz Quiz! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:47 am

#8 is Vegeta and Trunks.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Very Hard Dbz Quiz!   Very Hard Dbz Quiz! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:59 am

#4-Genki Dama(Spirit Bomb),Makankosappo(Special Beam Cannon),Su-pa- Konpaku Kamikaze Batsu(Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack)
Back to top Go down
Gad
Academy Student
Gad

PostSubject: Re: Very Hard Dbz Quiz!   Very Hard Dbz Quiz! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:22 pm

1) 6 months

2) Goku's Gi(Looks wise), but a different sign(Possibly Piccolo's)

3) Let's see. First off, Roshi's then he went for King Kai's, then his normal battle costume... I'll take a wild guess and say 4

4) Genki Dama, Makankosappo, Su-pa- Konpaku Kamikaze Batsu

5) Son Gohan, Master Roshi, King Kai. 3

6) Son

7) Cha La, Head Cha La

Cool Vegeta and Trunks

9) I'm assuming you meant the first time? In that case, he managed to get the controller device onto him before he was killed

10) Cough up blood? Pee on him?

11) They kill the Z warriors

12) Chibi Trunks is 1 year old.

13) Rage Boost?

14) Krillin(This is opinion based. >_>). He got that huge boost from the Elder Guru and I think Tien did not get that strong from King Kai's training

15) Z ; Goku : 24, Gohan : 4, Vegeta : 29. GT ; Goku : 52 (Physically 45), Gohan : 32, Vegeta : 57(Physically 59), Trunks : 23

16) Z ; Goku : 47(Physically 40), Gohan : 27, Vegeta : 52(Physically 54), Trunks : 18. GT ; Goku : 53(Physically 46), Gohan : 33, Vegeta : 58(Physically 59), Trunks : 24

17) Once as Gogeta, once as Vegetto, and twice in GT. 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very Hard Dbz Quiz!   Very Hard Dbz Quiz! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very Hard Dbz Quiz!
Page 1 of 1