Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_vote_lcapAn anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_voting_barAn anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_vote_lcapAn anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_voting_barAn anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished.

Go down 
+6
товарищ
Solo
animefreak.O
Emilywolf96
xXelectricityXx
0Renzokuken0
10 posters
AuthorMessage
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. Empty
PostSubject: An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished.   An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:07 am

Well basically which anime left you in a saddened state when it ended. It DOES NOT have to be a sad anime, ones that left you with thoughts like "Aww it's ended" also count.

So basically I got two. Code Geass left me sad for ages cause I really enjoyed watching it same with Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Yes, they might have their sad parts, but I felt like crap when it finished cause I didn't know what else to watch.
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished.   An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:25 pm

Zombie PowderXD
It never really ended...
Tite Kubo just abandonned it for Bleach Sad
Back to top Go down
Emilywolf96
Chuunin
Chuunin
Emilywolf96

PostSubject: Re: An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished.   An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:38 pm

Wolfs Rain An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. Icon_cry

Spoiler:
It's only 30 episodes long, so you should watch it An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. Icon_smile

Code geass made me really sad because

Spoiler:

Last edited by Emilywolf96 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
animefreak.O
Academy Student
animefreak.O

PostSubject: Re: An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished.   An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:41 am

Death note An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. Icon_cry
if you're gonna watch it, just don't watch the last episode.
Back to top Go down
Solo
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished.   An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:44 pm

Yeah Code Geass...

the ending was to open minded.
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished.   An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:25 am

Ah yeah I saw deathnote, but to me I'm glad it ended that way just cause it balances things out with L.
Back to top Go down
товарищ
ANBU
ANBU
товарищ

PostSubject: Re: An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished.   An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:23 am

0Renzokuken0 wrote:
Ah yeah I saw deathnote, but to me I'm glad it ended that way just cause it balances things out with L.
waddaya mean, it ended after L ;D (sez me)

TTGL and Code Geass where the prevelant ones.
Back to top Go down
Whispering Heartbeat
Academy Student
Whispering Heartbeat

PostSubject: Re: An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished.   An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:09 am

I think Inuyasha ended...which is quite dissapointing. An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ThatGirlRenee
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished.   An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:58 pm

Lol I still haven't seen that anime. But i've been planning to for a long time. I just haven't had the time to get the eps.

Btw I've been hearing rumours that theres gonna be a new season. I'm not sure if this is reliable though.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished.   An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:51 pm

Hellsing, it was such a hardcore anime, that i felt like... AH No!!!!!!! An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished.   An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:53 pm

Code Geass definately left me in a state where I was sad about it ending. I really hoped it could go on..it had the perfect ending and there are rumours about a 3rd Season An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. Affraid

Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.editboard.com
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished.   An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:19 pm

Yeah I heard that alot as well. But I think they should leave it as it is or else it might get dragged on. That's only my opinion though, who knows, it could get even better if it does continue An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished.   An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:21 pm

Whispering Heartbeat wrote:
I think Inuyasha ended...which is quite dissapointing. An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. Icon_sad

yeah your right, inuyasha did end disappointingly
Back to top Go down
ToxiChou
Academy Student
ToxiChou

PostSubject: Re: An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished.   An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:19 pm

Code geass definetely left me like OO".The ending was sad and i didn't espect that Lulu's life end like this..that was very sad -.-'
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished.   An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 9:51 am

there are rumours that there might b a code geass season 3, and devil may cry sure left me in awe when it ended...why the hell does the series only have 12 episodes?

Last edited by Gabriel399 on Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling)
Back to top Go down
0Renzokuken0
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
0Renzokuken0

PostSubject: Re: An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished.   An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:51 am

Ah yeah I love the devil may cry anime, and I'm a huge fan for the games as well, I didn't really like number 4 cause Nero stole the spotlight from Dante but overall it was still a good game.

In regards to the rumors for Code Geass, i reckon it will be made, I just don't know if Lelouch will return. But I guess we just gotta wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished.   An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An anime that left you feeling empty when it finished.
Page 1 of 1