Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Inuyasha vs. Ichigo? I_vote_lcapInuyasha vs. Ichigo? I_voting_barInuyasha vs. Ichigo? I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Inuyasha vs. Ichigo? I_vote_lcapInuyasha vs. Ichigo? I_voting_barInuyasha vs. Ichigo? I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Inuyasha vs. Ichigo? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Inuyasha vs. Ichigo? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Inuyasha vs. Ichigo? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Inuyasha vs. Ichigo? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Inuyasha vs. Ichigo? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Inuyasha vs. Ichigo? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Inuyasha vs. Ichigo? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Inuyasha vs. Ichigo? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Inuyasha vs. Ichigo? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Inuyasha vs. Ichigo?

Go down 
+4
Emilywolf96
Solo
Silent Assassin
Whispering Heartbeat
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Whispering Heartbeat
Academy Student
Whispering Heartbeat

Inuyasha vs. Ichigo? Empty
PostSubject: Inuyasha vs. Ichigo?   Inuyasha vs. Ichigo? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:42 am

Eh. I find my own question hard.
Inuyasha vs. Ichigo? Inuyasha_vs_ichigo_by_antraxxx
I'm not sure! They're kinda equal...then again, not so much. What do you guys think?

Last edited by Whispering Heartbeat on Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ThatGirlRenee
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha vs. Ichigo?   Inuyasha vs. Ichigo? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:13 pm

Ichigo. His speed and power are far superior. And I dont know much about Inuyasha but I know she wont really match Ichigo.. especially how strong he ahs gotten now
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.editboard.com
Solo
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha vs. Ichigo?   Inuyasha vs. Ichigo? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:39 pm

Pretty much what he said.^^^
Back to top Go down
Whispering Heartbeat
Academy Student
Whispering Heartbeat

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha vs. Ichigo?   Inuyasha vs. Ichigo? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:48 pm

Silent Assassin wrote:
Ichigo. His speed and power are far superior. And I dont know much about Inuyasha but I know she wont really match Ichigo.. especially how strong he ahs gotten now

Now that I've thought about it, I have to agree. From running their fight scences in my head, it does look like Ichigo is more "superior".
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ThatGirlRenee
Emilywolf96
Chuunin
Chuunin
Emilywolf96

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha vs. Ichigo?   Inuyasha vs. Ichigo? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:34 pm

i would have to say ichigo would win because he is faster and is ALOT more powerful.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha vs. Ichigo?   Inuyasha vs. Ichigo? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:50 pm

Okay, on this one im going to to have to disagree with all of you. Ichigo would not beat Inuyasha. Why? The simple fact that what the Tetsaiga can do. All inuyasha would have to do is use the windscar and it would be it for ichigo. That is basically a death move and if he randomly went Full fleged like he does sometimes it would be over for Ichigo. Ichigo would probally win if Inuyasha was human which happens on the night of the full moon but when half demon or full fleged Inuyasha would win.

@silent Assassin- Inuyasha is not a girl lol.
Back to top Go down
Emilywolf96
Chuunin
Chuunin
Emilywolf96

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha vs. Ichigo?   Inuyasha vs. Ichigo? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:09 pm

Sephiroth wrote:
Okay, on this one im going to to have to disagree with all of you. Ichigo would not beat Inuyasha. Why? The simple fact that what the Tetsaiga can do. All inuyasha would have to do is use the windscar and it would be it for ichigo. That is basically a death move and if he randomly went Full fleged like he does sometimes it would be over for Ichigo. Ichigo would probally win if Inuyasha was human which happens on the night of the full moon but when half demon or full fleged Inuyasha would win.

Now i have to disagree, first off, Ichigo could use flash step or his bankai to dodge or use his getsuga tenshou to disperse it. Second, if Inuyasha did go full demon and got Ichigo into a corner, Ichigo could always go full hollow or vizard, which, in my opinion is WAY stronger.

They are both immensely powerful in their own universe but Ichigo is just slightly more powerful than Inuyasha.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha vs. Ichigo?   Inuyasha vs. Ichigo? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:26 pm

Emilywolf96 wrote:
Sephiroth wrote:

Now i have to disagree, first off, Ichigo could use flash step or his bankai to dodge or use his getsuga tenshou to disperse it. Second, if Inuyasha did go full demon and got Ichigo into a corner, Ichigo could always go full hollow or vizard, which, in my opinion is WAY stronger.

They are both immensely powerful in their own universe but Ichigo is just slightly more powerful than Inuyasha.

Yes, but this about Ichigo not his Hollow form.

I guess we have to agree to disagree.
Back to top Go down
Emilywolf96
Chuunin
Chuunin
Emilywolf96

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha vs. Ichigo?   Inuyasha vs. Ichigo? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:34 pm

Agreed Inuyasha vs. Ichigo? Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Cloggedone
Cloggedone

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha vs. Ichigo?   Inuyasha vs. Ichigo? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:03 pm

ichigo because his power is more superior and he is faster
Back to top Go down
http://otakuboard.net
animefan
Chuunin
Chuunin
animefan

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha vs. Ichigo?   Inuyasha vs. Ichigo? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:01 am

i really think ichigo his speed is superior and his power is great
Inuyasha vs. Ichigo? 47
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/soulreaperrukia10
UlquirroaSchiffer
Chuunin
Chuunin
UlquirroaSchiffer

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha vs. Ichigo?   Inuyasha vs. Ichigo? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:51 pm

There Both Cocky But Ichigo's Way Powerful Cuz His Vaizard Mask And Bankai Form
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha vs. Ichigo?   Inuyasha vs. Ichigo? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inuyasha vs. Ichigo?
Page 1 of 1