Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
MicroReview-Lost Planet I_vote_lcapMicroReview-Lost Planet I_voting_barMicroReview-Lost Planet I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
MicroReview-Lost Planet I_vote_lcapMicroReview-Lost Planet I_voting_barMicroReview-Lost Planet I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
MicroReview-Lost Planet I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
MicroReview-Lost Planet I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
MicroReview-Lost Planet I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
MicroReview-Lost Planet I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
MicroReview-Lost Planet I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
MicroReview-Lost Planet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
MicroReview-Lost Planet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
MicroReview-Lost Planet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
MicroReview-Lost Planet I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

MicroReview-Lost Planet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
freewillow15
Chuunin
Chuunin
freewillow15

MicroReview-Lost Planet Empty
PostSubject: MicroReview-Lost Planet   MicroReview-Lost Planet I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:19 pm

Welcome One! Welcome All! To My New Micro Review Series Where I Will Be Giving You Some General Thoughts On Some Of My Favorite Games. If You Have Any Questions Or Comments Please Tell Me! And If You Have Any Ideas For How I Should Do The Review Please Share! (Side Note: My Reviews Are Based Around NA Information Some Release Dates And Games May Not Be Available In Your Area)

Now We Begin...Lost Planet (Extreme Conditions) Is For The Xbox360 PC & PS3. The 360 Version Was Released In 2007 Following An Expansion In 2008. The PS3 Version & PC Were Released In 2008.The Core Gameplay In Lost Planet Is A 3Rd Person Action Shooter! Set In A Winter Environment, Your Character Has A Hookshot To Latch On And Bring Him Up To Higher Locations (Think Legend Of Zelda's). The Weapons Include Your Standerd Assault, Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, Rocket Launcher, And Special Energy Weapons That Use TM. There Are Also Grenades, Shock Grenades, Disk Grenades (Thrown Like A Frisbee) And Dummy Grenades Which When Thrown Create A Blown Up Mock Of Yourself That Explodes When It Makes Contact!

TM Is A Big Part Of Lost Planet Which Stands For Thermal Energy. It Is A Raw Fuel In The Game (Think Oil) Which Can Keep Soldiers Warm, Use VS's, And The Energy Guns. In Case You Were Wondering VS's Are Cool Mechanized Suits Of Armor (Think Small Gundams) These Are Really Cool Additions To The Game And Give It A Really Cool Anime Feel. The Enemy's In The Game Include Other Snow Pirates (Think Raiders) And The Akrid! The Akrid Are Bug-Like Creatures That When Killed Release Thermal Energy, Including A Really Cool Roster Of Massive Bosses.

On A Side Note: The Games Multiplayer Is Dead And The Game Has 11Missions With 4 Difficulties. The Difference In The Games Are As Followed..The 360 Version Was The Original With The 2008 Release (Colonies) Including A Few Extra Single Player Modes Like Time/Boss Attack. The PS3 (Port) Does Look Bad On A Hi-Def TV And Has A Bit Of Slowdown. The PC Versions The Same As The 360. (By The Way I Play All My 360/PS3 Games On A Hi-Def 1080p TV).Following Reviews Are Based Out Of 10 (Comments Appreciated!).

[8]Single-Player: 11Missions Cool VS's And Huge Epic Bosses!
[6.5]Multi-Player: Cool, But Pretty Average. The Online Dead.
[7]Gameplay: The Hookshot Is Fun And Makes Great Platforming, But The Camera Can Be Irritating Sometimes.
[8]Graphics:Looks Great Both HDTV & SDTV. The Snow Is Beautiful And The Explosions Are Great!
[7]Sound: Areas Have The Basic Background Music, The Storms Sound Good And So Do The Weapons.

Well There You Have It! This Is A Fun Game And Inexpensive (At Around 15$ US) I Still Occasionally Play It From Time To Time. Thank You For Reading My Review! If You Have Any Advice For Future Reviews, Or If You'd Like A Certain Game To Be Reviewed Please Ask. <[^_^]>
Back to top Go down

MicroReview-Lost Planet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime World :: General / Entertainment :: Media :: Games :: Games Reviews-
Jump to: