Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Favorite espadas and Soul reapers I_vote_lcapFavorite espadas and Soul reapers I_voting_barFavorite espadas and Soul reapers I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Favorite espadas and Soul reapers I_vote_lcapFavorite espadas and Soul reapers I_voting_barFavorite espadas and Soul reapers I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Favorite espadas and Soul reapers I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Favorite espadas and Soul reapers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Favorite espadas and Soul reapers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Favorite espadas and Soul reapers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Favorite espadas and Soul reapers I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Favorite espadas and Soul reapers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Favorite espadas and Soul reapers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Favorite espadas and Soul reapers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Favorite espadas and Soul reapers I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Favorite espadas and Soul reapers

Go down 
+2
Silent Assassin
Sephiroth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Favorite espadas and Soul reapers Empty
PostSubject: Favorite espadas and Soul reapers   Favorite espadas and Soul reapers I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:56 am

My favorite espadas are:
Grimmjow
Tia Harribel
Ulquiorra
Stark
Yammy

As for favorite soul reapers...mine are:
Sosuke Aizen
Gin Ichimaru
Kaname Tousen
Soi Fon
Kenpachi Zaraki
Byakuya Kuichki
Hinamori Momo
Kira Izuru
Renji abarai
Madarame Ikkaku
Yumichika Ayasegawa
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite espadas and Soul reapers   Favorite espadas and Soul reapers I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:12 am

I dont think you can count Aizen and his goons as Soul Reapers anymore. They may have used the Hokyoko to do something to them and are now King Of Heuco Mondo (Aizen is)

I like Stark. He is very well laid back...and calm and cool...

My favourite Shinigamis are :
Shunsui
Ukitake
Hitsugaya
Ikkaku w/Yumichika
Kenpachi
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.editboard.com
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Favorite espadas and Soul reapers   Favorite espadas and Soul reapers I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:55 pm

Silent Assassin wrote:
I dont think you can count Aizen and his goons as Soul Reapers anymore. They may have used the Hokyoko to do something to them and are now King Of Heuco Mondo (Aizen is)

I like Stark. He is very well laid back...and calm and cool...

My favourite Shinigamis are :
Shunsui
Ukitake
Hitsugaya
Ikkaku w/Yumichika
Kenpachi

Well Aizen still has soul reaper powers but he might have obtained hollow powers and became a vizard.
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite espadas and Soul reapers   Favorite espadas and Soul reapers I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:01 pm

Hollows have obtained Zanpacuto's now and Shinigami;s have gained Hollow like powers. Pretty cool huh...

I disliked Haribal...He was too deceited
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Favorite espadas and Soul reapers   Favorite espadas and Soul reapers I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:09 pm

Silent Assassin wrote:
Hollows have obtained Zanpacuto's now and Shinigami;s have gained Hollow like powers. Pretty cool huh...

I disliked Haribal...He was too deceited

You mean Harribel? Don't want to be mean but Harribel is a female.
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite espadas and Soul reapers   Favorite espadas and Soul reapers I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:20 pm

Sorry I could confused. I mean..damn whats his name...Barragan..he is very deceited and that caused his ultimate doom... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Favorite espadas and Soul reapers   Favorite espadas and Soul reapers I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:32 pm

Silent Assassin wrote:
Sorry I could confused. I mean..damn whats his name...Barragan..he is very deceited and that caused his ultimate doom... Wink

Oh that guy.I don't like that espada and he thinks he some kind of king or something.
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite espadas and Soul reapers   Favorite espadas and Soul reapers I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:51 pm

exactly. He says he is the God. He underestimates and then dies...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: Favorite espadas and Soul reapers   Favorite espadas and Soul reapers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:26 am

favourite espadas :

Grimmjow and ulquiorra

favourite soul reapers :

Ichigo, byakuya and toshiro hitsugaya
Back to top Go down
Gabriel399
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gabriel399

PostSubject: Re: Favorite espadas and Soul reapers   Favorite espadas and Soul reapers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:28 am

hey silent, have you watched the amv i told you about yesterday?
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

PostSubject: Re: Favorite espadas and Soul reapers   Favorite espadas and Soul reapers I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:57 am

favourite espada:
grimmjow

soul reaper:
tousen kaname
Back to top Go down
Sai
Academy Student
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Favorite espadas and Soul reapers   Favorite espadas and Soul reapers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:07 pm

My favorite espada is Ulquiorra Cifer and my favorite soul reaper is either Ichigo or Renji
Back to top Go down
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite espadas and Soul reapers   Favorite espadas and Soul reapers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:48 pm

Definately Stark from reading the latest chapter..

He was .. cool.. and so was SHunsui..

I like him..laid back and lazy..and looks cool (abit like zangetsu when stark is released)
Back to top Go down
UlquirroaSchiffer
Chuunin
Chuunin
UlquirroaSchiffer

PostSubject: Re: Favorite espadas and Soul reapers   Favorite espadas and Soul reapers I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:17 pm

Soul Reaper:Inner Hollow Ichigo, Ichigo, Hitsugaya, and Byakuya
Espada:Ulquirroa and Grimmjow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite espadas and Soul reapers   Favorite espadas and Soul reapers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite espadas and Soul reapers
Page 1 of 1