Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
favorite jutsu I_vote_lcapfavorite jutsu I_voting_barfavorite jutsu I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
favorite jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
favorite jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
favorite jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
favorite jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
favorite jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
favorite jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
favorite jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
favorite jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
favorite jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

favorite jutsu

Go down 
+5
akatsuki553
Sai
xXelectricityXx
Sephiroth
Phantom Lenero
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom Lenero
Genin
Genin
Phantom Lenero

favorite jutsu Empty
PostSubject: favorite jutsu   favorite jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:56 pm

whats your favorite jutsu? just like it says Very Happy i like 8 trigrams 64 palms
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

favorite jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite jutsu   favorite jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:16 pm

I got a few favorite jutsus.

1.Suirou no Jutsu- water prison jutsu used by Zabuza Momochi)

2.Shintenshin no Jutsu- Allows the user to send its spirit energy into another body, and control them.

3.Kawarimi no jutsu-The user switches his or her body with a plant, animal or anything for that matter. This is used to escape dangerous situations such as many sharp projectiles being flung at the person.

4.Shikon no Jutsu-A jutsu which causes a dead bodies heart to beat for a few minutes. In this time, the user can move dead bodies, to act as targets or diversions.

5.Sabaku kyuu-Used by Gaara.This jutsu is uses sand to wrap around the victim's body and render them immobile. It can also kill the person by suffocation.

6.Sabaku SouSou-This technique uses chakra to control sand and have it wrap around the victim's body. The sand then squeezes the victim's body and kills them instantly.

7.Katon, Goukakyuu no Jutsu-A technique where the user builds up chakra in their chest and blows a large ball of fire from their mouth.

8. Kage Bunshin no Jutsu-The Kage No Jutsu not an illusion, it creates real clones. The power and chakra of the user is evenly devided among the clones depending on how many there are. This makes it impossible to decipher which is the real body. If a clone recieves a direct hit, the clone will disappear. This is treated as a forbidden jutsu but many advanced shinobi still know and use it. It is mainly a jounin level technique.

9.Suna bunshin no jutsu-Creates clones of the caster of the jutsu from sand. This is capable of attacking. However, when it is attacked and hit, it doesn't disappear. This makes it one of the most powerful and advanced types of the bunshin. But it's useless as a decoy because it takes on the appearance and color of sand.

10.Suiton, Suiryuudan no Jutsu-Creates a large dragon shape formed from a large amount of spinning water. The dragon form is sent towards the user's opponent for a powerful attack. This jutsu can only be performed when near a large amount of water.

11.Kuchiyose No Jutsu-The users signs a blood contract with the animal summoning, then with the correct seals they can summon the animal. There are many kinds of creatures that can be summoned, Snakes, Toads, Slugs, Monkeys, Dogs, Turtles, Spiders.

12.Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu-A powerfull technique which will surround the user by flames. Out of those flames comes a very powerfull beam of fire.

13.Suna Shigure-Desert rain is another way of creating the Sabaku Sousou, it gathers sound in the air which then targets in on the opponent from all the angles. This can also be used as just another attack by hardening and then going through the enemy.

14.Saikou Zettai Bougyo Shukaku No Tate-A highly powerful defense technique in which Gaara summons a mini like sand sculpture of Shukaku which blocks any type of attack. Though this technique requires a lot of chakra it does make a very strong defense technique.

15.Sabaku Taisou-Following the Bakuryu Ryusa, it compacts the sand thus crushing the enemies in a huge amount of sand.

16.Sabakurou-This attack is much like the desert coffin, except on a bigger scale. A very big scale in which Gaara uses a mass amount of sand to create a huge like Shukaku type of claw which then wraps around the opponents and then crushes them with extreme force

17.Odama Rasengan-A much larger and stronger version of the Rasengan. This technique requires an extremely large amount of chakra to create. That's the reason why the technique was created by Naruto. Only his extremely large amount of chakra can form the Odama Rasengan. Using a shadow clone, Naruto forms a large sphere of compressed chakra in his hands, then by tapping into his Kyuubi chakra he creates a bigger and stronger Rasengan. When the opponent is hit with the Odama Rasengan, it not only has the effects of the ordinary Rasengan, it also creates an explosion among impact. Dealing even more damage to the target.

18.Suna no Yoroi-Gaara's secondary defense, a thin layer of hard, protective sand that encloses around his entire body. This technique uses up a lot of chakra and also adds a considerable amount of weight to Gaara's body mass.

19.Kanashibari no jutsu-Used to immobilize enemies. It submits an extremely large amount of fear into the target, Usually the fear of dying in battle. They picture their own death. The fear stops them and freezes them in their tracks.

20.Suna Shuriken-Wraps a thrown shuriken in sand, making it more powerful.

21.Suiken Kempou-This fighting style is extremely difficult to learn and master but in Rock Lee's case it is very natural.

The style consist of high speed unpredictable attacks on the opponent, the whole style is very laid back and the user is usually seems to be messing around. They can pretend to be walking away, sleeping, or just being idle. The attacks are very powerful and even the best Taijutsu master would have difficulty dealing with the

22.Renge-Renge, a series of high-speed hand-to-hand combat moves. Because of its high speed and power it requires a lot of stamina and it strains the muscles.

23.Sharingan-A pupil born technique, which allows the user to do to a large number of things. The Sharingan's first and most well known ability is to memorize any technique that it is a witness to, as well as register the movements of opponents. Second, it is able to hypnotize the opponent, giving an advantage to the user. It can also suggest movements to the hypnotized brain, and 'see through' any illusionary technique. Although it is a powerfull jutsu, it consumes a lot of chakra. The power of the Sharingan is judged through the amount of dots in the person's eye.

24.Tsukuyomi-A special technique that can only be used by the Uchiha clan who posses the Mange Sharingan. The technique creates an illusion which can reflect on the past or just create an illusion where Itachi does to the target whatever he wants (ex. stick swords into the enemy's body over and over again). This technique is used to attack the opponents mind and destroy his/her spirit. The events which go on in the Tsukuyomi are translated into 3 days (72 hours), while in reality only 3 seconds pass. 72 hours seems to be Itachi's limit with the illusion. This attack is another strain causer on the Itachi and if used more then once, it can tire him out.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Lenero
Genin
Genin
Phantom Lenero

favorite jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite jutsu   favorite jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:20 pm

wow....thanks a....lot haha
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

favorite jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite jutsu   favorite jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:52 pm

Water Prison Skill(Suirou no Jutsu)

Mind Body Switch Skill(Shintenshin no Jutsu)

Body substitute skill(Kawarimi no jutsu)

Dead Soul Skill(Shikon no Jutsu)

Desert Coffin(Sabaku kyuu)

Desert graveyard(Sabaku SouSou)

Fire Element, Grand Fireball Technique(Katon, Goukakyuu no Jutsu)

Shadow Clone Technique(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu)

Sand Clone Technique(Suna bunshin no jutsu)

Water Element, Water Dragon Blast(Suiton, Suiryuudan no Jutsu)

Summoning Technique(Kuchiyose No Jutsu)

Fire Element, Dragon Fire Technique(Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu)

Desert Rain(Suna Shigure)

Supreme Absolute Defense Sheild of Shukaku(Saikou Zettai Bougyo Shukaku No Tate)

Desert Requiem(Sabaku Taisou)

Desert Prison(Sabakurou)

Giant Ball Rasengan(Odama Rasengan)

Armor of Sand(Suna no Yoroi)

Body Freeze Technique(Kanashibari no jutsu)

Sand Shiruken(Suna Shuriken)

Drunken Fist Style(Suiken Kempou)

Lotus(Renge)

Sharingan(Sharingan)

Moon Reader(Tsukuyomi)
Back to top Go down
Phantom Lenero
Genin
Genin
Phantom Lenero

favorite jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite jutsu   favorite jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:10 pm

well, whats your top one?
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

favorite jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite jutsu   favorite jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:12 pm

Phantom Lenero wrote:
well, whats your top one?

My favorite one is desert coffin.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

favorite jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite jutsu   favorite jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:45 pm

My Favorite Naruto Jutsu would have to be.....

My Favorite: Fire Style Dragon fire ball jutsu
Second Favorite Jutsu: Fire Style Dragon Flame Jutsu

lol!
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

favorite jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite jutsu   favorite jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:42 pm

I like Sand coffin cuzz it pretty much looks unbeatable once you get stuck in it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

favorite jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite jutsu   favorite jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:22 am

ya your right but sasuke could break out of it with chidori, cause chidori is the only jutsu strong enough to break gaara's sand shield.
Back to top Go down
Sai
Academy Student
Sai

favorite jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite jutsu   favorite jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:10 am

mine is summoning jutsu and Chidori current
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

favorite jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite jutsu   favorite jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:37 am

Mine is shadow clone justu, rasengan, chidori, sexy jutsu. lol!
Back to top Go down
akatsuki553
Academy Student
akatsuki553

favorite jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite jutsu   favorite jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:00 am

Rasengan!!!!!!!! Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
xXelectricityXx
GFX
GFX
xXelectricityXx

favorite jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite jutsu   favorite jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:37 am

omg i almost forgot about sexy jutsu XD
favorite jutsu Naruto%20sexy%20no%20jutsu
Back to top Go down
Solo
Genin
Genin

favorite jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite jutsu   favorite jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:47 pm

Lol @ sexy jutsu.
Back to top Go down
whitewolfx91
Genin
Genin
whitewolfx91

favorite jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite jutsu   favorite jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:21 am

lol you guys took all of mine so i gess all i can say is mass shadow clone jutsu

and summoning jutsu

(i only wrote the names in english because i couldnt remember the japanes spelling lol)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

favorite jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite jutsu   favorite jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:20 pm

mine is Sexy Jutsu and All Fire/Blaze/Lightning Jutsu
Back to top Go down
chordi01
Chuunin
Chuunin
chordi01

favorite jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite jutsu   favorite jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:58 am

the chodori
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

favorite jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite jutsu   favorite jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:48 pm

chordi01 wrote:
the chodori

yeah, its an awesome jutsu, and it has a lot of Branch Jutsus, more then rasengan has XD
Back to top Go down
UlquirroaSchiffer
Chuunin
Chuunin
UlquirroaSchiffer

favorite jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite jutsu   favorite jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:58 am

Mine is the Shuriken Rasengan that was some azz wopen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

favorite jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite jutsu   favorite jutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

favorite jutsu
Page 1 of 1