Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Welcome To Anime World----- Life, Death And Anime In Between.
Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Life, Death and Anime In Between

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Silent Assassin
Read Before Posting : Rules! I_vote_lcapRead Before Posting : Rules! I_voting_barRead Before Posting : Rules! I_vote_rcap 
xXelectricityXx
Read Before Posting : Rules! I_vote_lcapRead Before Posting : Rules! I_voting_barRead Before Posting : Rules! I_vote_rcap 
0Renzokuken0
Sephiroth
товарищ
Gohan
freewillow15
Gabriel399
Emilywolf96
UltimateKurosakiX
Latest topics
» By specializing in the jumpy
Read Before Posting : Rules! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am by nishbdh1234

» who has the best hair style
Read Before Posting : Rules! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am by applejuicerss

» Death Note
Read Before Posting : Rules! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am by applejuicerss

» What is the most brutal Anime?
Read Before Posting : Rules! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm by Bellum88

» Wolfs Rain
Read Before Posting : Rules! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am by tetito0

» GoldenBoy^^
Read Before Posting : Rules! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm by tetito0

» How about hellsing
Read Before Posting : Rules! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm by tetito0

» Soul Eater, anyone~?
Read Before Posting : Rules! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm by tetito0

» Who's Your Favorite One Piece Character?
Read Before Posting : Rules! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm by tetito0

Read Before Posting : Rules!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silent Assassin
Administrator
Administrator
Silent Assassin

Read Before Posting : Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Read Before Posting : Rules!   Read Before Posting : Rules! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:20 pm

================

1) Do not post other members' pictures without their explicit permission, regardless of whether these pictures have been already posted elsewhere in another thread. If we receive complaints from a member about this, you will be Warned. For subsequent infractions of this rule, harsher punishment will be enforced.

2) Regardless of the circumstances, avoid insulting and / or provoking another member. If you feel you have been insulted / provoked by a fellow member, courteously ask him to stop either via PM or in the thread in question. If the problem persists, either report the post through vBulletin's report feature, or contact a Moderator directly. Likewise, if another member has contacted you about the way you address him, you are obliged to comply and drop the subject. If you are being harassed through PM, report the issue to a Moderator. Remember, what will and will not be considered 'insulting' or 'provokative' is up to the individual member's judgement and depends on a large number of factors, thus, there can be no concrete 'line' between poking fun at each other in a friendly manner and flaming. Simply put, if someone appears annoyed / insulted by your comments, then stop. If, for some reason, you are annoyed by a certain member on a non-personal basis, criticism is allowed, preferrably via PM, although it's best if you just ignore them - at any rate, do not publically flame them, and especially do not make a thread about it. Failure to comply with the above regulations will result in punishment according to the circumstances.

3) Even in the Toxic Chamber, threads must have some basic concept behind them. Avoid making a thread without a topic whatsoever. Also, there are already tons of random discussion topics in there - it's best if you post in one of these instead of making a new thread just to say something simple. The same goes for Member Groups. If you form a member group, it should have some reason behind its foundation, otherwise it is void. Generally speaking, threads and Group threads that violate the above rule will not be locked, but they will be frowned upon. However, it is not allowed to either create a thread or form a Member Group with the specific purpose of flaming / trolling on another member.

4) Emphasizing the last part of the previous point - "I believe X member should be banned" threads are absolutely out of the question. Anyone who makes this kind of threads will be dealt with appropriately. Threads that result to this kind of discussion are also not permitted, and those responsible will face the consequences. Topics about other members in general are alright, as long as they are kept in order, but if the person the thread is about requests a lock for a good reason, it shall be done.

================

That's it for now. We have seen that you guys can behave yourselves if you want to. This cannot be stressed enough - if someone bothers you, ignore him; if he harasses you, report him. Do not respond to him, because that only gives food for a flame war. This forum is here for you to have fun, but not at the expense of each other.

All these regulations may be modified and / or new ones added as seen fit in the future depending on the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.editboard.com

Read Before Posting : Rules!
Page 1 of 1